Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

^ Perfect song choice Alina!❤️

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yeh bhi sahi hai😆 but I want to replace the pics with proper edits... they were real disasters🤣

Lekin change jo nahi kar sakte😆

Hum logon ko hasne ka moka dene wala pictures disasters to nahi ho sakte! Jo bhi tha accha hi tha! Aur Sharam best tha🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Lekin change jo nahi kar sakte😆

Hum logon ko hasne ka moka dene wala pictures disasters to nahi ho sakte! Jo bhi tha accha hi tha! Aur Sharam best tha🤣

Sare edits nahi re... mere first do edits movie poster wale(danger hai woh dono...bakike thik thak hai) Sharam edits mein toh meri pyaar for them jhalakta hai🤣 even if flickr decides to delete them mein unki photocopies nikal kar ghar mein frame karungi🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
  1. Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to yousmiley36Ab main bhi dekhti hoon to my Sis🤣, intersting very intersting🤣
  2. Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny onessmiley36Hum pagal nahi hai bhaiyya, humara dimag kharab hai & Ainvayi ainvayi
  3. If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why? I will choose Rom com as it will have less OTT drama
  4. What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition heresmiley36Magar ji nahi sakte tumhare bina & I am growing up too from THR forum on KalMa
  5. Name your guilty pleasure movie Ashi hi banwa Banwi, Pachadlela
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Sare edits nahi re... mere first do edits movie poster wale(danger hai woh dono...bakike thik thak hai) Sharam edits mein toh meri pyaar for them jhalakta hai🤣 even if flickr decides to delete them mein unki photocopies nikal kar ghar mein frame karungi🤣

Jo bhi ho, rehne do😆

Frame🤣🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you😆)

LOL my sister and I always talk in filmy dialogues/scenes 😆 latest one I can think of is my mom asked for water. My sister didn't get up and I got it so I said to my mom "dekhna ye jaroor baghwan ki harami bacho ke tara niklegi" (she's going to turn out like one of the evil kids from Baghwan - a movie where the kids separate and torture the parents) 🤣 and my sister angrily stared at me

You mean Bhagban?😆 Alina you naughty girl...behen ko aise kon chidata hai?🤣

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny ones😆)

Ye dosti hum nahin todegne from Sholay 😎 (I'm sure my golden era buddy bucky will be happy with my song choice)

First class song choice👍🏼

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why?

Comedy because my life is a joke 🤡

Kuch bhi ainvayi😆

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition here😆)

There was a writer in the madhubala forum named lazy.bookworm. I loved her story! I found her on wattpad too!

Coincidence or were you searching for her?

Name your guilty pleasure movie

Vivah starring Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao 😆 I really like the sweet innocent romance...it makes me want to get an arranged marriage myself 🤣

🤣Miyan you and your Shahid tales😆 I knew this answer😎 

And if y'all ignore this post-

Bloody Mary will enter your dreams🤣

I'd be okay with that...nightmares about school are getting boring now 

🤣🤣 @blue ye kya hota hai🤣

Your younger siblings/cousins will drain your mobile's battery😆

Then I'll take her phone and change the password mwhahahahaSmart GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

IF will give you UTTAM besan ads🤣

What's that? I like besan laddoos...

One funny ad😆

Your nail polish will turn hard😆

I actually never put on nail polish 😆 I don't have the patience for it to dry

Your laddoos/chivda won't have cashew/almond/raisin😆

I love raisins...especially those golden ones

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to yousmiley36Ab main bhi dekhti hoon to my Sis🤣, intersting very intersting🤣

Hayeee... Jiju ka dialogue marti ho🤣

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny onessmiley36Hum pagal nahi hai bhaiyya, humara dimag kharab hai & Ainvayi ainvayi

🤣🤣

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why? I will choose Rom com as it will have less OTT drama

Kyun? Flying dupatta, sindoor wali 1 min shaadi, memory loss drama nahi chahiye?🤣

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition heresmiley36Magar ji nahi sakte tumhare bina & I am growing up too from THR forum on KalMa

Name your guilty pleasure movie Ashi hi banwa Banwi, Pachadlela

Baba lagin dhinchak dhichak🤣 that's one stress-buster movie😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Welcome back to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

Lemonade GIF - Find on GIFER

Hope everyone is doing well 😳

Time to answer some fun questions again😉-

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you😆)

Haq cheene se milta hai maangne se sirf bheek milti hai aur Tannu bheek nahi leti 😆

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny ones😆)

Dil ke armaan aansuon me beh gaye...hum wafaa karke bhi tanha reh gaye..

Comedy..life has too much drama anyways! 

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition here😆)

I usually dont read many ones..but I have this one Nisha-Kabir one that I'll cherish for life. 

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na 

And if y'all ignore this post-

Bloody Mary will enter your dreams🤣

Your younger siblings/cousins will drain your mobile's battery😆

IF will give you UTTAM besan ads🤣

Your nail polish will turn hard😆

Your laddoos/chivda won't have cashew/almond/raisin😆

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to yousmiley36Ab main bhi dekhti hoon to my Sis🤣, intersting very intersting🤣

Hayeee... Jiju ka dialogue marti ho🤣

Ha🤣

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny onessmiley36Hum pagal nahi hai bhaiyya, humara dimag kharab hai & Ainvayi ainvayi

🤣🤣

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why? I will choose Rom com as it will have less OTT drama

Kyun? Flying dupatta, sindoor wali 1 min shaadi, memory loss drama nahi chahiye?🤣

Nahi nahi 

ye nahi chahiye🤣

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition heresmiley36Magar ji nahi sakte tumhare bina & I am growing up too from THR forum on KalMa

Name your guilty pleasure movie Ashi hi banwa Banwi, Pachadlela

Baba lagin dhinchak dhichak🤣 that's one stress-buster movie😆

Yeah

ani toh scene Bharat Jadhav's character says are wa engagement jhali?

Shreyas Talpade's character angry🤣

@bold blue

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to yousmiley36)

Haq cheene se milta hai maangne se sirf bheek milti hai aur Tannu bheek nahi leti smiley36

🤣🤣 kispe mara ye dialogue?😆

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny onessmiley36)

Dil ke armaan aansuon me beh gaye...hum wafaa karke bhi tanha reh gaye..

Arerere aisa kya hua? If you are speaking about the forum activity then I won't say anything about it😆 I myself left the show long ago isliye sirf member related threads mein milti hoon😆

Comedy..life has too much drama anyways! 

Aisa wala drama hai life mein?😆

Top 30 Indian Drama GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition heresmiley36)

I usually dont read many ones..but I have this one Nisha-Kabir one that I'll cherish for life. 

From Nisha aur Uske Cousins? I used to watch that show till Viraj insulted Nisha... after that Kabir ke saath bhi thoda dekha but I don't rem it properly!

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na 

I didn't watch this one as well🤣

@sea green