Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to yousmiley36)

I do that a lot... dialogue marna, heavy hindi/urdu words use karna is among my hobbiessmiley36 

One of my friends was selected for the NCC camps so I use to complete her books and submit them for checking.... when she returned she thanked me and said that I did not have to do thissmiley36 so I said,

"dosti ne ghalib nikamma kar diya 

varna hum bhi aadmi the kaam ke"smiley16smiley16 we were sitting in our group of friends and then everyone was like wah wah wahsmiley37smiley37

Hum bhi waah waah karenge!smiley42 smiley32I would've died laughing in person!smiley37But Babu tum toh pura O ban gayi!smiley37

Yes😎🤣 Ghalib ki shayari thode din pehli hi padi thi toh copy paste kar di🤣🤣

I can relatesmiley37 I sometimes use Rajeshahi alfaaz whilst communicating with my mothersmiley37 Bada maza aata hai! If we meet IRL, aapli gatti lagech jamel!smiley36 (we'll bond instantly)

I am sure it must be fun😆

Nakkich(for sure) we both will have lit convos in khidkitod style🤣

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny onessmiley36)

Dil Jeetey Ya Main Jeetun

Dekhungi Dekhega Tu

Lo Dil Se Sharatein Lag Gayee

Mujhe To Teri

Lat Lag Gayee, Lag Gayee

Zamana Kahey Lat Ye Galat Lag Gayeesmiley37smiley37smiley37

Apologies people for calling this forum an addictionsmiley36

I began reading the lyrics and was wondering which song this was!smiley37 Ekdum kadak! Humein sach mein latt hi lag gayi! Obsessed; like how Srk's character was in Darr!smiley37

Itna kadak?🤣🤣🤣

Pin on Alcool Cannabis & Drugs Gifs by W33daddict.

Chalo jale pe namak chadha😆maine Darr bhi nahi dekhi🤣🤣

but I know about K..K...K..Kkk... Kkkkkkkkkirrann😆 and SRK's stalker avatar from Darr😆

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why?

I guess some intense thriller with mystery drama... I'll love to confuse peoplesmiley37

You'd ace every genre Babu!smiley20

Awww....thanku Babu❤️

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition heresmiley36)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4697310

It's a ShraMan fanfic by Anjali... she is yet to complete it but abhi bhi jitne chapters hai utne saare mere fav hai!smiley27 The way she writes is magical!

I'm curious to read it nowsmiley42

Jaroor padna... do let me know about your thoughts on it😳 

Name your guilty pleasure movie-

Don't hate me but it's Main Tera Herosmiley37 it's the only not so good movie which I rewatch many timessmiley36 I don't even know why do I watch it smiley36 the movie has no great story/logic/acting chops or anything as such... but still I watch itsmiley39

Ohh haven't watched this onesmiley36

Mein dekhne ke liye keh bhi nahi sakti... logic ki dhijiya udi hai😆 par on entertainment side acchi hai! You will have a nice laughter dose!😉

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Tangled ka naam matt lo Razia... Alina comes up with super looooooooooooooong posts on itsmiley37smiley37

Rem this?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162649

Remember thatsmiley37smiley37

Everytime I here about tangled mujhe yahi yaad ata hai😆 ek darr sa bet gaya hai mann mein🤣🤣 @Alina incase you're reading this let me tell you I am just joking... I like reading your posts... just pulling your leg here😆

That post was so good though!😆 She has some fine observation skills!

However the length of the post was typical Alina😆 (Apologies buddy🤣)

I agree... I miss her lengthy fun posts😆

Her observation skills are really great!👏

Maine ageke posts bhi dekhe😆 do y'all know how to delete upload kiye hue pics?(from closed posts)😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I agree... acting while delivering dialogues is super fun! Lol yes it is fun sometimes to contextualize the point lol and the reason behind it 😆

Chor police scenes🤣 yeah it’s quite common here ...lol speeding is a huge problem too so either the thief ran away or speeding problems...

Gur is a writer? I have seen her handling various Story Indexes but never knew about this... yeah she does do writing...I have seen her works even before IMMJ2 show...her writing is really good

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Yes....suits us a lotsmiley37smiley37 and don't be sorry re... it's masti-majak onlysmiley31

It's applicable for you as well, aapne bhi apologies bola aapki post mein! Laat lag gayi is the best definition for ussmiley37

Galti hogayi ji😆 nahi bolungi sorry.... khush?🤗

Bohot jyada🤗

Tangled ka naam matt lo Razia... Alina comes up with super looooooooooooooong posts on itsmiley37smiley37

Rem this?

Everytime I here about tangled mujhe yahi yaad ata hai😆 ek darr sa bet gaya hai mann mein🤣🤣 @Alina incase you're reading this let me tell you I am just joking... I like reading your posts... just pulling your leg here😆

Now it'll come in my mind too🤣 Courtesy to this post🤣

And if y'all ignore this post-

Your younger siblings/cousins will drain your mobile's batterysmiley36

They always do that anywayssmiley36

Nopes we don'tsmiley15

Sab tumhare tarah acchi nahi hotismiley36

Awww... ya phir sab battery drain karne ke baad wapis charge nahi karte pakadne janne se pehle meri tarah😎🤣

🤣🤣

Lavy itne shaatit bhi hai aise kaam mein pata nahi tha😲 Yeah, they're not good in timing like you🤣🤣🤣

IF will give you UTTAM besan adssmiley37

I want to see that ad toosmiley37 But bach gayi answer dekesmiley36

Yes... waise mujhe bhi ab woh ad aati nahismiley37

Sharma gaya shayed sabki khawaish sunke unko dekhne ke liyesmiley37

Shayad🤣🤣 hume ye sharmana pasand aya😎🤣

🤣🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Maine ageke posts bhi dekhe😆 do y'all know how to delete upload kiye hue pics?(from closed posts)😆

If you have posted the pics by yourself uploading them in Imagehosting sites, you can delete those from your that account, the images will be automatically deleted from here as well. If uploaded from Tenor/Giphy, it's not possible but you can hide the whole particular post.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Rem this?

Everytime I here about tangled mujhe yahi yaad ata haismiley36 ek darr sa bet gaya hai mann meinsmiley37smiley37 @Alina incase you're reading this let me tell you I am just joking... I like reading your posts... just pulling your leg heresmiley36

Now it'll come in my mind toosmiley37 Courtesy to this postsmiley37

#feeling proud😎 *self-pats*🤣

Your younger siblings/cousins will drain your mobile's batterysmiley36

They always do that anywayssmiley36

Nopes we don'tsmiley15

Sab tumhare tarah acchi nahi hotismiley36

Awww... ya phir sab battery drain karne ke baad wapis charge nahi karte pakadne janne se pehle meri tarahsmiley16smiley37

smiley37smiley37

Lavy itne shaatit bhi hai aise kaam mein pata nahi thasmiley3 Yeah, they're not good in timing like yousmiley37smiley37smiley37

Aapko abhi bahot kuch pata nahi hai😈smiley15🤣🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

If you have posted the pics by yourself uploading them in Imagehosting sites, you can delete those from your that account, the images will be automatically deleted from here as well. If uploaded from Tenor/Giphy, it's not possible but you can hide the whole particular post.

Thanks a lot... I'll delete them from the Imagehosting site!🤗

Gotta delete my atrangi posters of Main Tera Hero and Andhadhun🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Thanks a lot... I'll delete them from the Imagehosting site!🤗

Gotta delete my atrangi posters of Main Tera Hero and Andhadhun🤣

Arre rehne do woh sab, kabhi kabar purane yadein ko dekhke khud hi muskorauge aur hum bhi🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Arre rehne do woh sab, kabhi kabar purane yadein ko dekhke khud hi muskorauge aur hum bhi🤗

Yeh bhi sahi hai😆 but I want to replace the pics with proper edits... they were real disasters🤣

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you😆)

LOL my sister and I always talk in filmy dialogues/scenes 😆 latest one I can think of is my mom asked for water. My sister didn't get up and I got it so I said to my mom "dekhna ye jaroor baghwan ki harami bacho ke tara niklegi" (she's going to turn out like one of the evil kids from Baghwan - a movie where the kids separate and torture the parents) 🤣 and my sister angrily stared at me

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny ones😆)

Ye dosti hum nahin todegne from Sholay 😎 (I'm sure my golden era buddy bucky will be happy with my song choice)

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why?

Comedy because my life is a joke 🤡

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition here😆)

There was a writer in the madhubala forum named lazy.bookworm. I loved her story! I found her on wattpad too!

Name your guilty pleasure movie

Vivah starring Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao 😆 I really like the sweet innocent romance...it makes me want to get an arranged marriage myself 🤣

Bloody Mary will enter your dreams🤣

I'd be okay with that...nightmares about school are getting boring now 

Your younger siblings/cousins will drain your mobile's battery😆

Then I'll take her phone and change the password mwhahahaha

IF will give you UTTAM besan ads🤣

What's that? I like besan laddoos...

Your nail polish will turn hard😆

I actually never put on nail polish 😆 I don't have the patience for it to dry

Your laddoos/chivda won't have cashew/almond/raisin😆

I love raisins...especially those golden ones