Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome back to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

Lemonade GIF - Find on GIFER

Hope everyone is doing well 😳

Time to answer some fun questions again😉-

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you😆)

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny ones😆)

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why?

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition here😆)

Name your guilty pleasure movie

And if y'all ignore this post-

Bloody Mary will enter your dreams🤣

Your younger siblings/cousins will drain your mobile's battery😆

IF will give you UTTAM besan ads🤣

Your nail polish will turn hard😆

Your laddoos/chivda won't have cashew/almond/raisin😆

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you😆) at a Christmas get together I said there are good and bad humans in every religion because someone was talking badly about Muslims and I wanted to prove them wrong 

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny ones😆)hum kisi see kum nahin (we deserve to be number 1 in the forum rankings lol)

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why? romantic or thriller I like watching these type of movies

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition here😆) no idea

Name your guilty pleasure movie fast and furious, james bond, race1 and desi boyz in Indian movies

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you😆)- lol yes, i use a lot of movie dialogues or idioms to convey my point...sometimes i even copy their acting lol..its actually fun to do so lol...

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny ones😆)-havan karenge from bhaag milkha bhaag

If you were to place yourself in a drama what genre will you choose? And why?-thriller comedy because im always driving lol...i like viewing chor police scenes on the highway lol..

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition here😆)- my friend, gur, on a different forum writes stories about riddhima & vansh from IMMJ2...i tried that show but i couldnt understand what was really going on after 2-3 episodes lol but i visit primarily for her stories as she's a great writer...i visit the FF forum too for reading amazing work by the writers & randomly just click on the story & start reading it...

Name your guilty pleasure movie- i dont have one lol but my favorite genre is sci-fi, thriller, and rom-com ...

Bloody Mary will enter your dreams🤣 ok ill text her before she does so lol

Your younger siblings/cousins will drain your mobile's battery😆 lol nah my phone is private😉

IF will give you UTTAM besan ads🤣 lol i have ad blocker...i-f and their atrangi ads...

Your nail polish will turn hard😆 lol acetone will do the job

Your laddoos/chivda won't have cashew/almond/raisin😆 at least it has sugar ....lol

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you😆)

My friend used to say this particular filmy line and I sorta took it from her for a brief period. Not sure if it's from a movie or she made it up. 

Goes on like this : Yahi dosti yahi pyaar, kar diya na dil pe vaar!🤣

Ik it's too cheesy😆

Current state of the forum - Hum hai rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte🤣

Comedy!🤣 I think I'm good with punches😆

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition here😆)

Umm.... there's one HP-Merlin fic. Not able to recollect the name now but it was quite cleverly put together.

Idk Action Replay maybe😆 

I'm really curious to see that ad!🤣

Thanks for the fun questions Lavy!👍🏼

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

A lot, you can say every time🤣

Her ek friends kamina hota hai🤣 Sorry no offense, funny bola to dimag mein yahi line aya😳🤣

Rom-com, Those stories are so sweet

Electrons Cannot be friends by Ankita Apu (BitterBerry) & few other Ariya fictions.

Tangled type movie

They always do that anyways😆

I want to see that ad too🤣 But bach gayi answer deke😆

Thanks for another lemonade🤗 

By the way, Aapki answers kaha hai Ji?

I do that a lot... dialogue marna, heavy hindi/urdu words use karna is among my hobbies😆 

One of my friends was selected for the NCC camps so I use to complete her books and submit them for checking.... when she returned she thanked me and said that I did not have to do this😆 so I said,

"dosti ne ghalib nikamma kar diya 

varna hum bhi aadmi the kaam ke"😎😎 we were sitting in our group of friends and then everyone was like wah wah wah🤣🤣

Dil Jeetey Ya Main Jeetun

Dekhungi Dekhega Tu

Lo Dil Se Sharatein Lag Gayee

Mujhe To Teri

Lat Lag Gayee, Lag Gayee

Zamana Kahey Lat Ye Galat Lag Gayee🤣🤣🤣

Apologies people for calling this forum an addiction😆

I guess some intense thriller with mystery drama... I'll love to confuse people🤣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4697310

It's a ShraMan fanfic by Anjali... she is yet to complete it but abhi bhi jitne chapters hai utne saare mere fav hai!❤️ The way she writes is magical!

Name your guilty pleasure movie-

Don't hate me but it's Main Tera Hero🤣 it's the only not so good movie which I rewatch many times😆 I don't even know why do I watch it 😆 the movie has no great story/logic/acting chops or anything as such... but still I watch it🤪

Did you ever throw a dialogue at someone? (Like a filmy dialogue... or some lines with heavy words which made people stop and listen to you

"Pyaar Dosti hai" 

Dedicate a song to our forum(no serious answers pls... only funny onessmiley36)

Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh, 

Kahan share Kahan khatam 

Yeh manzilen hain kaun si

Na woh samba sake hain hum!

(pre leap and post leap) 

Rom-Com: Because, it only happens in the movies! 

What's your fav fanfic(try answering the non-SuVan ones as I don't want our forum writers to have an unannounced competition heresmiley36)

>>>>> No idea!

Name your guilty pleasure movie-

Before Sunrise  --- watched it too many times!

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago

Proud of you🤗 no religion asks it's followers to be bad... it's people who turn evil!

Statistically we don't😆 but values se yes... we deserve to be no.1😳

Desi Boyz😆 the scene where Akshay goes to give some IV and he with John end up threatening the interviewer is damn funny🤣

I agree... acting while delivering dialogues is super fun!

Chor police scenes🤣

Gur is a writer? I have seen her handling various Story Indexes but never knew about this...