|~|Happy Birthday Prashasti|~|

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

“The beautiful actress celebrates her birthday, today.”

“The famous star has now grown a year, and as beautiful as ever.”

Paparazzi GIFs | Tenor

The media houses and paparazzis were going crazy. It was after all Prashasti’s birthday, one of the most amazing actresses. Everyone was excited for the grand, lavish party at her new movie’s set that the director of the movie, Darshi, herself was throwing for her superstar. Every B-town celeb was invited and was to grace the occasion, everyone who had the pleasure of working with the beautiful actress. The party was however a surprise.

“Has everyone RSVPed?” Darshi asked her PA Deba, who started checking off all the guests.

“Good, and what about the catering?”

“All done!”

“I don’t want a single muck up today, its my star’s birthday, afterall,” The assistant nodded and rushed to check on the things as requested by her boss, who ordered the assistant director of the movie, Tia, to call everyone for the shoot.

“Only her best angles will be captured, yes, I understand, her every profile is stunning, but the press should make sure that only good stuff is printed,” Shibani, Prashasti’s, PR head, ordered her team, who nodded. She contacted Tia, who confirmed that the preparation was as smooth as butter and there was no mess, as of yet. With B-town, you can’t tell.

“Hey Kkkiran, Don ka intezaar gyarah mulko ki police kar rahi hogi, lekin maine sirf tumhara intezaar kiya. Aankhein band karta hu to tumhe dekhta hu, ankhein kholta hu to tumhe dekhna chahta hu. Tumhe itni shiddhat chaha, ki jitni bhi baar mai palat palat palat kahu, utni baar tumhara palat kar dekhna manga. I love you Maya, and I know you love me too." He spread out his arms, his signature pose.

7 GIFs that prove Shah Rukh Khan is the King of Romance - Bollywood News &  Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

Darshi said cut  and winked, Srk winked back, "Wow, superb!"

"Kaha superb, I keep forgetting the lines."

Srk doesn't forget his lines. Darshi, Srk and the whole GG were hand in glove in planning Prashasti's bday party. Prashasti was too starstuck by his performance to notice.

"Accha, if you insist, take from the last line again." Said Darshi and looked over at Moumi, the cinematography, who nodded, a smirk on her lips.

"Haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hai, aur dil haarne wale ko Dilwale."

Tia's phone beeped, everything was ready. Now they should stop this drama and wish Prashasti happy bday.

Here, Shruthi, the best Event Manager of Mumbai and Ankita, Prash’s team’s head were beaming at the amazing party they had planned for their boss and friend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The fandom was going crazy on social media. Edits and VMs of Prash were going viral on youtube and instagram, #HappyPrashDay was trending on twitter. Indeed, the celeb culture in India is something to marvel at.

5 Reasons You Should Always Celebrate Your Birthday | Friend birthday, Friends  gif, Birthday gif

Stay With Me # GIF | Gfycat

Happy Birthday: Big Bang Theory Sheldon Happy Birthday Filetype Gif

30 Wonderful Birthday Gifs

Download Happy Birthday Images Gif | PNG & GIF BASE

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The best chefs across the world were also invited to the party, and one of Prashasti and an amazing baker herself, Sana too was one of the co-host of the party.

Flower cake | Birthday cake with flowers, 80 birthday cake, Mom cake

Acrylic Happy Birthday Cake Topper, Packaging Type: Packet, Rs 40 /piece |  ID: 22371677648

gold glitter happy Birthday cake topper, Packaging Type: single, Rs 60  /piece | ID: 22202812188

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Gifts from across the world were pouring in for the wonderful birthday girl. Her fans and her team put in their efforts to make the gifts a spectacle in its own. Ayushi and Anushka, Prash’s best friends, had made sure to select out the best ones that defined Prashashti and her love for her cats.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The party was a sight. Every big and small celebratory of the industry was here to give their best for their birthday girl. And Bollywood parties, if known for anything, were for the amazing events that they are.

The theme was masquerade and everyone wore masks that complemented their outfits stunningly.

Prash herself graced a Tiara creation, pastel pink with silver working and the hair and make up by Tannu only made her look like a princess from some fairytale.

Find the best phantom of the opera gifs on the internet on WiffleGif |  Phantom of the opera, Favorite character, Phantom

Animated gif about gif in the vampire diaries by ~️ Expecto Patronum ~

Image result for party gif | Nina dobrev, Gif dance, Danceimperfection is beautiful — Masquerade Gif Hunt

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Credits

Idea for thread: Moumi

Write-up and images for the thread: Darshi, Tiara and Shibani

Video compilation: Shruthi

Audio Messages: Gone Girls

Excited Season 4 GIF by Friends - Find & Share on GIPHY

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Happy birthday Prashasti 🤗 Have a blast ❤️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail