Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

😭😭😭😭

anirudh 🤗😭😭

it's beautiful❤️

but i am sad, it feels like actually they got separated again....let me go and cry in a corner😭

madhutanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a beautiful write up dear...made me emotional too picturing the scene...plus write the second part  after 3years gap where as promised he will be waiting exactly at the same place and her asking what is in her heart without backing out as she promised 😍.... and do write more....thank you for writing something precious ...

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ah, jeez, my heart hurts now. 😒Your sadistic writing broke my heart and made me sob, you horrible guava brain.😆

Jokes apart, this story is written so well Apsana👏 The sadness/despair is well depicted; you have an excellent gift of carving and weaving emotions into your narrations.⭐️

Well done, my friend, well done👍🏼

(And now please excuse me while I cry due to my feel.!😭Very well written, I must emphasize, and very sad. Still I really enjoyed reading this. You have a gift of putting hard thoughts into words)😳

I want you to continue the story as I want to know what exactly is going to happen after 3 yrs and will Bon find Ani standing on the same dock as promised by the latter😃

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my god! I can't believe i was this late in reading this beautiful o.s.  What an absolutely amazing portrayal of broad spectrum of emotions. Oh my god, i love love looooovvveed reading it. This o.s is absolutely true to it's heading "unsaid emotions". You nailed it Apsana, 👏 in depicting such intense, unsaid emotions in a piece of written art.

Kudos to you🤗

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anirudh as watch Bondita grow up in front of his 👀, he also as grow but under the illusion that he can’t tell the difference between Bondita then to now because she is his Bondita and he is fighting himself about what he is feeling for Bondita at present 💝 he so much want her to be I front of his eyes 24/7 but he can’t because she needs to grow within her to understand what is happening between Anirudh and her😭

Far away from anybody she is been sent to London if only the study room could talk, everything that Anirudh felt and displayed in that room was not witness by anybody else😭 also his changing behaviour to Bondita, the longing he had for Bondita to see and read his eyes but he was also not looking at her eyes so he couldn’t see what was in front of him😒. Time was passing away and both are scared 😱 to tell each other how they feel

Wishing that time could be on there side and catch and freeze memories in one frame 🖼 forever.

Walking away from each other brought 😭 to my eyes because either of them wanted to leave but could not say and the pain that was in both hearts 🥰 could not display or say “‘please don’t leave me’😰 let me stay” 💔

The parting was very painful 😥 please let them come back to each other because life stop for both of them on that seaport.

My Hindi is not that good so could not gasp the wording please translate into English.

please please continue the story it was well written so I take my 🎩 off to you and take a 🙇‍♀️ 

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

First of all sana big hug 🤗

Meri taraf se bhi 🤗❤️

Yaar tu bohot achhi writer hai you know..for me it's very difficult to express or depict a situation without any dialogues 🤪 

But look at you.. how beautifully you've shown the emotions of Ani as well as Bon  

Baas itni tariff mat karsmiley39smiley36.. But I am so happy you liked it. You know naa how nervous I was.. 

It was so soothing to read this and at the same time there was a pain in my heart as well ❤️ Seeing Ani and Bon getting separated 😭 

Mohabbat bhi zaroori thi bichhadna bhi zaroori tha🤪🤣

I loved it how Ani went to her at night to have a look at her ❤️ 

Dil nehi bharta naa uska

My heart felt heavy when Bon asked "hum fir kab milenge" 😭😭

Haaan💔

Poor Ani 💔 Poor Bon 💔😭 Kyu separate hona padd rha omg 😭 

Itna dukhi kar di tum mujhe 😡🤣 

Sorry to make you sad🤪😆

But I loved it dear 🤗 🤗 

Thank you so much❤️❤️

Replied🤗

By the way, ese reply karne ka idea tere se liya hai😆😆

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_T

I'm amazed after reading it

You depicted it veryyyyyyy veryyyyy beautifully..❤️

Thank you so much ❤️

I am glad you liked it 🤗

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Apsana🤗   Really this is too good dear 👏

Loved reading this❤️ Myself was equally emotional as Ani and Bon here with your words!!

Keep writing yaar 👍🏼 You wrote it with realistic situations so beautifully❤️❤️

Reka🤗

Thank you so much❤️❤️

Happy to know you liked my representation.. 😳

Will surely write more🤗

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

This is one of the best Rudhita OS I have read! It is so heart wrenching and poignant at the same time! My heart is aching for both Anirudh and Bondita!

Thank you so much Nupur❤️❤️

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this OS but it also left me craving for more! I have so many questions - what will be their conditions being apart from each other? But most importantly, what will happen when Bondita will return and they will meet again? How will they express their feelings? How will be their confessions?

Actually while writing this I haven't thought about all this.. Just wrote what came in my mind.. 😳

I really want to read about all those! So can I request you to write atleast another part of this story pretty please?

I am not sure but yes if possible I will give it a second thought. 👍🏼

Lastly thank you so much for sharing this beautiful OS! Gonna re-read it again!

Once again thanks for loving this so much❤️

My replies in bold🤗

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

And you know what Sana, your this os pierced my heart.. 💔 It's still paining.. As if it's happening in front of my eyes with Pravist as Ani and and Bonu with an unknown imaginary face..

Shrabu🤗 

I didn't knew while writing that it's going to be this painful.. But I am glad you liked it. 😳

👏👏👏

Hats off to you & thank you too for this masterpiece.. ❤️❤️

Thank you so much dear❤️❤️

Replied👍🏼