The unsaid emotions - A Rudhita OS (part 2 updated on pg 6)

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii guysssπŸ€—

It was just a random thought and I made it an OS. I don't know if you all will like it or not. Still thought to share with you all. πŸ€—

I know it's not that good but bear with me. Finger crossed. πŸ˜Š

The Unsaid Emotions 

Part - 1

That doe shaped eyes with a thin line of kohl and that angelic laughter of hers, it felt music to his ears and he again drowned himself in the ocean of those black orbs. There was something in those eyes that was attracting him towards her. But his breath hitched when he felt that eyes coming near him, more closer and more... 

And suddenly Anirudh Roy Choudhury woke up from the sofa he was sleeping with uneven breaths and sweat forming in his forehead.
He was not seeing this dream for the first time. It is haunting him for months now.

He closed his eyes again as the dream crossed his mind blurrily and a pool of guilt surrounded him. He clutched the backrest of the sofa tightly to make himself steady. Isn't it stupid of him to even imagine such a thing??? And he cursed himself again for crossing his boundaries yet one more time.

Fantasising the girl of your dreams this close to you is not wrong. But for him it was. The 18 years old wife of his was still a little girl for him. And getting such weird dreams for her felt inappropriate for him. He felt guilty and at the same time angry on himself.

Anirudh then saw the time and it was still midnight but sleep was now miles away from his eyes. It was dark everywhere but the moonlight falling hazily from the window was creating the illusion of light. And Anirudh thus moved towards the window to distract his thoughts. 

As the cold breeze touched his face, it gave peace to his mind. He looked at the moon lost in thoughts, it erased the tension that was clouding in his mind some moments back. He smiled and looked at the dark sky filled with the twinkling stars and a quote read somewhere from a book crossed his mind, 

No mater how far apart we are, we will always be under the same sky. 

And this time he smiled more determinedly, a painful smile to be precise as he already took the decision in his mind. It was needed for him and for her too. To shape their future, mostly hers. And he clutched the grills of the window tightly as if trying to control the tears from falling.

The next morning an aura of seriousness was mixed in the airs of Roy Choudhury Mansion as Anirudh Roy Choudhury stood firm in his decision. Everyone knew in their heart this was coming but they were living in a mere hope, a hope that was broken now. And more scared was the girl for whom the decision was taken, standing in a side clutching the pallu of her saree, nervousness was clearly visible in her eyes.

London was not an another city in India. Far felt a small word as she imagined the distance. Across the boundaries of ocean and countries, she was going to live there all alone and in between all unknown faces. And it gave a chilled shiver to her. She was afraid, of the new world that was waiting for her. Her heart didn't wanted to leave the place and go there. And she looked at the man who has taken the decision for her. 

She looked at him with a pleading eyes thinking he will deny. Thinking he will change his decision and smile at her saying he was just joking. But the eyes she was looking at, didn't turned back to look at hers. And fresh tears dripped from her eyelid, as a fear shadowed her thought, fear of going far from him. 

All members were worried seeing the tears and tried to console her in their own ways. But the person from whom she wanted to here a word of concern just declared to prepare herself to leave within 2days. And left the place without even looking in her direction once.

Anirudh headed to study,and closed the door behind him. He closed his eyes too trying to run away from everything. He knew she was looking at him all those time, but he didn't had that courage to look at her. If he had did, his heart would have pleaded to stop her which he never wants to do. He had promised her to let her fly then how can he cage her now just for the sake of these unsaid emotions of his. 

And helpless he sat there, in his favourite place, his study. The study was the witness of all the emotional turmoils of Anirudh. It has seen him breaking down and also smiling with his whole heart. The books were the mute spectators of all those sleepless nights and the pains behind his smiles. Every corner of the study has witnessed him growing. Growing from a impulsive boy of 20 years to a understanding man of 27 years. 

The study has seen her too. The chirpy little girl of 11 years gradually growing to become a beautiful woman. And also the little change in the dynamics of the relation of both. The extra lingering of Anirudh eyes on her specialy after she reached her mid teens. As the teenage beauty was easily visible in her features. That blissful smile on his face always she was infront of him. Getting himself lost in her talks more often. Getting interested in her features, the long silk tresses of hers, heavy saree and jewelleries that has always made her look the perfect Roy Choudhury bahu. 

But what he failed to notice was the blush in her cheek every time he looked at her extra long. That shy smile of her every time he touched her hand engrossed in some conversations.

The silent love was not new. The love had strengthened their relation. But they never depicted it in words and now it was flowing in their actions and emotions. The relationship of them was witnessing a steady change, a change that had to come some day, and both's heart knew too. But now they both are afraid to let the emotions flow and embrace the change as they both are scared of the reaction of the other. 

When you don't want, you feel the time pass more quickly. Same was happening with Anirudh Roy Choudhury, 2days has passed pretty soon. It was midnight and he was sitting with a book in his hand, but his thoughts were everywhere except that piece in his hand. The next day Bondita had to go. A separation of 3 years. But he was scared thinking if things still will be same for them once she comes back. 

He is letting her go now for her better but once she returns where will there relation stand. And his brow tensed once again and this time he didn't went to the window side to gaze at the moon instead with a speeding heartbeat moved out of the study and headed to his bedroom, to gaze at her closely one last time..

Because his heart knew, this time his solace was not looking at the moon but her. She was sleeping so peacefully. That eyes of hers that was always ready with millions of question in front of him was closed. The black waves that was always tied in a bun was open enhancing her beauty more. Her face was glowing in the moonlight. And Anirudh's hand itched to touch her face,to pull that cute cheeks of hers that would flare automatically when she was angry, to move the tiny strands of hair from her forehead that was falling over her eyes. 

But he couldn't disturb her sleep, or may be he lacked the courage to do what he had always fantasised, or may be his mind protested what his heart desired. Instead he just sat there in his knees beside her bed and stared at her. He wanted to capture the image of her in his heart, or may be his eyes didn't allowed him to look away from her, from the angel sleeping infront of him. 

The separation felt more painful now and for a moment he regretted his decision but the next moment, the serious look was back in his face and guilt surrounded him once again. And not wanting to take any risk of getting caught he moved out of the room not before looking at her one more time. And wiping the tear from the corner of his eyes that was making it's way down. 

The Roy Choudhurys bid a painful farewell to Bondita. Many promises were made and tears fell from everyone's eyes as she stepped down the stairs towards the car where her patibabu was sitting waiting for her. 

The journey to the sea port was a silent one as both wanted their best to stop themselves from a breakdown. Moments of the past years were flooding in both's mind as they were preparing themselves for the years long separation. 

Standing in the seaport waiting for the ship, each passing moment was increasing their anxiousness. And finally not able to control herself, Bondita looked at her husband standing there with a stern look or is he caging his emotions wondered she. And this time she gave in and with glassy eyes asked him, "hum phir kab milenge patibabu??" 

Anirudh didn't expecting such a question looked at her stunned and tried finding the answer from her face but not getting any he said, "hum usi din milenge Bondita jisdin tum mera aur tumhara sapna pura karke Tulsipur wapas aogi.. Tab tumse milne wala pehela insaan me hunga.." and indicating the place he was standing said with a smile, "yahan khada milunga mein tumhe."  Bondita too gave a smile for this answer. And just to motivate her a little more he added, "lekin isse pehele tumhe is sapne ko pura karna hoga.." And she too nodded. 

And this time thinking something in a rather serious way he said directly looking at her face, "baas tumse ek wada chahiye Bondita, tumhe agar mujhse kuch v kehena ho toh bejhijhak kehena, kabhi ye mat sochna ki mujhe bura lagega.. Tum jab bhi jo bhi faisla logi me humesha tumhara sath dunga." And he extended his hand towards her with a painful smile and continued,"mujhe tumse ye wada chahiye Bondita..aur ye baat humesha apne dimag mein rakhna??" Bondita was confused with such a declaration from him but looking at his face kept her hand in his and said, "wada patibabu."

And Anirudh closed his eyes letting her hand go and averted his gaze away from her as the tears again fighted back to fall. 

The ship whistled and Bondita walked on still gazing at her hand that was in his, few moments back. It is going to be there last memory she thought and tears flowed her eyes as she walked. But walking few meters she stopped and turned, to see him waving his hands towards her with a smile. And it broke her a little more. That smile of his felt more painful than the separation. And then she walked way painfully and didn't looked back.

But if she would have did, then she wouldn't have missed seeing the man of her dreams crying, she would have known, the separation was equally painful for him as it was for her. Every step of hers away from him was piercing his heart. He stood there for what felt like an eternity gazing at the ship till it was away from his sight sailing deep in the ocean taking his Bondita away from him. And this time he didn't wipe those tears, he let it flow unlike the unsaid emotions of his. 

Guys I didn't even read it after writing, I honestly have no idea how it is..

But if it is little upto expectations then do write a comment.😊

Criticism and suggestions are always welcome. πŸ€—

Part - 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155041798

Edited by Apsana14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail

First of all sana big hug πŸ€—

Yaar tu bohot achhi writer hai you know..for me it's very difficult to express or depict a situation without any dialogues πŸ€ͺ 

But look at you.. how beautifully you've shown the emotions of Ani as well as Bon  

It was so soothing to read this and at the same time there was a pain in my heart as well β€οΈ Seeing Ani and Bon getting separated πŸ˜­ 

I loved it how Ani went to her at night to have a look at her β€οΈ 

My heart felt heavy when Bon asked "hum fir kab milenge" πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Poor Ani πŸ’” Poor Bon πŸ’”πŸ˜­ Kyu separate hona padd rha omg πŸ˜­ 

Itna dukhi kar di tum mujhe πŸ˜‘🀣 

But I loved it dear πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
Priya_T thumbnail

I'm amazed after reading it

You depicted it veryyyyyyy veryyyyy beautifully..❀️

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

ApsanaπŸ€—   Really this is too good dear πŸ‘

Loved reading this❀️ Myself was equally emotional as Ani and Bon here with your words!!

Keep writing yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ You wrote it with realistic situations so beautifully❀️❀️

Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is one of the best Rudhita OS I have read! It is so heart wrenching and poignant at the same time! My heart is aching for both Anirudh and Bondita!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this OS but it also left me craving for more! I have so many questions - what will be their conditions being apart from each other? But most importantly, what will happen when Bondita will return and they will meet again? How will they express their feelings? How will be their confessions?

I really want to read about all those! So can I request you to write atleast another part of this story pretty please?

Lastly thank you so much for sharing this beautiful OS! Gonna re-read it again!

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsana14

Every step of hers away from him was piercing his heart. 

And you know what Sana, your this os pierced my heart.. πŸ’” It's still paining.. As if it's happening in front of my eyes with Pravist as Ani and and Bonu with an unknown imaginary face..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hats off to you & thank you too for this masterpiece.. β€οΈβ€οΈ

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Girl! This was so intense..! πŸ’”

My heart feels heavy after reading this. Well done Sana... You have made me all emotional about Bon's education. Things like these raise our expectations from the show... I want something like this now😭

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pleaseee pleasee don't end it here!!It's so so amazing!You're such a wonderful writer,each and every emotion , movement,situation has been depicted with such sheer intricacy and profuse detailing that I could nearly visualize my mind.Anirudh's inhibitions and his heart rending sacrifice for his beloved Bondita was so alluringly described!It leaves me crave for more,rather infinity !Hope this doesn't abruptly end at their getting drifted apart!

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Apsana... 

We dont know each other as I am new to the forum and I have just posted an OS here before. I havent had the chance to interact with all the amazing people here, but I am so glad that I got the opportunity to read this beautiful write up by you today! It was so beautifully written.. every emotion you described, every moment you mentioned... Sab kuch dil chhoo gaya!β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Very very good!❀️❀️

I am a very greedy reader. Buht jaldi khatam hogya aur mera dil nahi bhara... 😳 If you ever feel like tou please do continue this story... You know... I would honestly love a scene where she returns from London after 3 years and hes the first person who meets her at the dock! Just like he promised. 

Also, I would want more exploration in that insecure promise that he took from her ke kabhi bhi koi baat kerni ho tou be-jhijhak ker lena. I think he feels that she may fall for another person once she gets to know what Love is... Its so sad that he doesnt know that she already loves him with all her heart. πŸ˜Š Haye! 

Chalo ager time milay tou do write more, dear. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Love, 

Ayesha

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waah apsana. β€οΈ

Aage ka likho plz muje pm karna mat bhulna