Akdha FF Love β™₯️ or curse 💔 Thread 2 - part 12 on 44

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

smiley9 - Love β™₯️ or Curse πŸ’”

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

Character  Intro    

Female Protagonist

"Jodha Singhania - "! Epitome of Beauty, Ocean of Wisdom"! Classic example of Decency and kindness, headstrong Stubborn Women"! Daughter of Prithvi Singhania and Anamika Singhania"!

"Male Protagonist"

"Jalal Raichand - Well renowned Businessmen by Profession"! Owner of Extremely Charming looks.  Shrewd ,straightforward, introvert persona, Son of Ajit Raichand and Natasha Raichand"! 

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Prologue - πŸ™‚

"I'm not one In Need of other"! Just cause he walk out doesn't mean I need you"!.  

"Ofcourse you don't you are women after all who has power to nurture create and transform"!..

"Glad you're aware, so kindly made your way to Exist"!. 

"I didn't come to see the Exist"! And you know well why I'm here"!..

~~~~~

"The clash of past with present turn out Disastrous"!

"The buried secrets were out in open, left people heart-broken"! Burn the castle of love to ashe"!

"What fate stored for two stubborn soul"? Who refused to gave into the Ploy of fate"? 

To know join the tale love❀️ or Curse  πŸ’”

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index πŸ‘‡

Thread one Ch 1 to 10 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154056194

Chapter 11 - "Lost Ways" on page 1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154921632

Chapter 12 - "Arrival of Storm" on page 44

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155039682

Edited by James12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

James12 thumbnail

Chapter 11 - "lost ways"

(Standing near the window, leaning on wall, with back, holding the cellphone in hand, he was staring at the home screen. Struggling with the urge to make a call but deciding against it. Though he's back to where he belongs he knew the return cost him gravely. He left a part of him behind, "he couldn't let go of his love and I left my blood"?. My own love"? Cursed he inwardly envying the Determination and obsession of Jalal).

"Sir"!..Mam is calling you down for dinner"!..

(He look at the entrance of room, then nodded with sigh threw the cell on recliner, straightened his shirt, then walked out towards downstairs to join his family for dinner. It's been one hour since he come back seem like he had been living there from ages nothing he likes or has changed. Everything was placed and set per his likes and intrest).

"Is there anything you wish to change"? 

"My heart"!.. 

"Ashish"!..

"The irony of world"!..we can change every human made thing of world by power of money"!.  "Expect relation and feelings we invest in them"!.

(Ashish get's up from chair , folding his hand humbly in prayer way while touching the plate and walked back to his room. unable to serve himself a single morsal of meal though everything was prepared keeling his likes in mind. But he was to immune to pleasure of delicious meal).

"What will happen"?..

"Give him time Saumya"!.. he will find way out of this"!..

"I cursed the day I agree let him do job established his own Bussiness"!..

(Replied Saumya mournfully she indeed cursed those days cause once he left to become or form own identity, he didn't turn back ever, they both watched his retreating back then sigh inwardly they has nothing to do anymore).

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm leaving"!..

(Instead of answering his question regarding her fear, she Replied Without hestitation before she did decided to stay for day but now, she see things getting out her hands she can no longer stay in his presence if Dhara has indeed left. But Jalal just shrugged his shoulders as if he has anticipated such a reply or decision). 

"That's not new of you to do"!.. you never learned to stay"!.  

"Better then"!.. it won't be hard for you to accept"!..

(Saying this she walked back to room, while walking she thought he may say something or stop her but he did nothing. Sighing inwardly she reach inside the room and watched Riaan staring at the bed).

"You didn't wanted to stay here right"? So let's return home"!..

(Riaan who was awaiting her mother, get surprised at first then delighted to hear the news of them leaving. He wasn't sure why sudden change in plans but he wasn't complaining he was missing his room his home only. Though the villa was beautiful has all the facilities available there. But to him the comfort wasn't warm, the air seem thick to him very uncomfortable and cold. He wasn't able to comprehend or get a way to convey his feelings).

"You are leaving"?..

"Yeah"! It's not my place to stay"!..

(Replied Jodha coldly, she has no Empathy left for Dhara for how she treated her back, how show her dominance over her and how coward she turn out. What the hell she was even thinking"? Deciding to leave her husband and child"? She was no one to judge but knowing the obsession of Jalal for her, she  wasn't able to see her with adorati cas women she should. Dhara who though anticipated this decision still Gets shock to see her out of villa. Didn't Jalal objected"? How come he's letting her leave"?. Dhara was going when she realize she left her cell in room. She return to get it but seeing her out, she wasn't getting idea what to do or say. Where's ignoring Dhara Jodha walked away with Riaan she didn't plan to converse with Dhara).

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't expect you to return'! Dhara"!.

(Ask Jalal as soin he spotted Dhara coming back in living room. Didn't she has left"? Or wanting to leave"?. Why she return"? Did Jodha convinced her to stay"? Thought Jalal inwardly confused curious as well uncomfortable).

"As if you ever match up to my Expectation"?..

(Retorted Dhara coldly, he glanced at her then shook his head realizing what she's implying at, hm that's unexpected of him indeed no one was there to stand against him yet he let her go without opposing for once).

"Well you decided to leave"! But you forget we aren't divorced yet"!..

"You never cared about it before"!.. just tell me what you're planning"?..

"I don't share my plan with people leaving me"!..

"Jalal not me not her at least for sake of Divya don't mess things anymore"!..

"For now I wants you to stay by my side for her"!..until we legally get free from each other"!.

(Stated Jalal Firmly he can deal with everyone but Divya"? He need one person along with him to coax or calm her down. Saying this he walk back to his own room).

"Jodha"!.. you're back"? 

(Barely she pierce the key to open the lock, when The voice startled her, as she tilted her head to look back, it was Sujata aunty, the ride from Jalal home to her Exhausted her, the endless question of Riaan what work Ashish has went to do, when he will can possibly return, will he get him present"? When he will able to converse with him the list goes on and on).

"Um yes Aunty"! Is everything alright"?.

(Sujata aunty come closer, she has confused curious expression on face, she has known Jodha and Ashish from the first step they taken in the flat to live).

"I should be the one asking this hours back Ashish arrive then left with his luggage"!.. I thought you people are shifting"!..

"Not really"! Actually he get work so left to do that"!..

(She was ready to tell her truth, but then the presence of Riaan made her stop, she didn't wanted to tell her anything at presence of him. Beside she's the only stood by her side in worse time. Help her in various ways various times though not her mother but no less than a mother to her. Opening the door she welcomed Sujata Aunty inside the house, while Riaan ran to his room).

"You should rest then"! I was just concern"!..

"Aunty can you stay here with us"!..

"I don't mind but may I ask why"?..

"Didn't wants to stay alone your presence will boost my confidence"!..

(Sujata aunty looked at Jodha then nodded with smile on face, her daughter in law and son work out come to stay with her on weekends only, so it wasn't big deal for her, but she knew there's something bothering her but she knew well given a time Jodha will share with her on own. She sat on couch while Jodha went to freshen up then to make coffee and snacks for her. While she looked around the house, it look changed she glance cautiously and realized the family photo frame isn't on wall in living room anymore. Ashish can't take that away unless they"? She glanced at Jodha who was making coffee).

"I'm going to have hectic plans now"!.. and i will need your help Aunty"!.

(Stated Jodha while approaching the living room, holding tray carrying coffee and snacks. Making Sujata to frown in curiousity then smiled in agreement. As Jodha started telling her about Job hunt from next day. As well her visit to hospital, after dropping Riaan at school she will have to go there. If she Gets late then hopefully Sujata Aunty can pick him up from school. She knew it's to much to ask, but she had no option. Fortunately for her Sujata aunty has no problem with this, she gladly agreed to help her out).

"It is taking lot of my effort and resources to deliver the consignment"! I expect sort of relief"!..

(Voice boomed in living room as clad in his Bussiness attire Jalal walked downstairs, with a cellphone balanced on his right shoulder with head slightly leaned over it, to keep it secure while his hand work to buttoned his coat, and other to see the file).

"How about we cut the deal into"!.

"Two hundred million dollar and eight percent intrest"!.. is how I can cut the deal into"!..

(Ignoring the shrewd men suggestion he added further on, with smug smile on face, though they can't see but it wasn't hard for the other party to visualise it. They were well aware of his approach  towards others in the matter of bussiness. As he reach the living area he come across the most unpleasant sight Without caring about the person on call he threw the file on table cut the call and rushed forward).

"What happen"? "Why are you crying"?

"Angel is no whele"!.

(God she will be death of him, he was on fire ready to ripped the person apart who is reason of his daughters tears and here she, sighing inwardly he breath in out twice, then smiling he sat on couch holding her up in lap).

"She will return to meet you"!.. if you stop being cry baby"!..

"Daddy no I'm no cly baby"!..

"Then what's this Salty drop"? coming from ocean"?..

(Jalal pointed towards the tear drop slid out of her, wiping it odf from her face, pinched her nose as she broke into fit of laughter. But then divya's attention went on the other person walked in living room).

"Mommy you wele leaving"?..

"Yeah but you didn't liked me leaving so I didn't"!..

(Replied Dhara calmly with warm smile playing on her face, as she kissed on Divya's forehead making her smiled widely. Jalal looked at both but said nothing, as they all made way towards dinning area his cell buzzed again, Dhara picked Divya in her arm and continue walking ahead. He received the call and hearing the words for few minute he replied firmly).

"I'm coming"!."Dhara drop her to school I have work"!..

"But breakfast"!..

"Later"!..

(Saying this he picked up the file from table, then rushed out in hurry. Making Dhara confused this had never happened before no matter what he has never left the served plate of breakfast. What's the urgency"? But she get no answer and she knew only he can answer her query but he left already).

"What's this"?

"Um report Mrs Singh"!.

(Earning sharp glare by Jodha, the men fumbled and immidately corrected his words to save himself from her wrath if only he knew the blunder his mistake cost her he would have ran out of cabin).

"I apologise your  report actually got swapped with other paitent"!..

(Throwing the report aside in rage, which was opposite of what the Doct previously said made her more furious. The Emotional Trauma she has, and the way her life take 180Β° turn, was to much to let go ot. The men didn't get to complete his words as Jodha get's up from chair and leaned forward furiously to grab the men by neck, but hold back by pair of hands which were trying to pull her back).

"Calm down"!..

"Let go of me"!..I won't leave this old head"!. He Ruined my family"!..

(Yelled Jodha furiously ready to clawed the face of Men standing on chair, embarssed of his own action and stunned by her reaction to his fault. Jalal has her held back or else she was charge up to kill, his mistake cost her lot and her anger was justified on her part but not to others).

"Thank you for your time Doct"!..

(Saying this Jalal drag the furious and agressive Jodha out of cabin who was very reluctant to leave surely desiring to throw some punch or kick on the face of doct who was now trembling in fear, never in his life he faced such Enraged women).

"Leave me"!.. 

"Taking your anger out on him won't benefit you"!..

"Just shut up"! you are no one to advise me"!

(She stated angrily then pushed him of from her, then started walking out of hospital. Bloody gastroenteritis she was suffering from this Nausea stomach cramps and that dizziness were symptom of gastroenteritis. But that damn doct made report of her non-existent pregnancy. Well not really her's the report get swapped with other paitent arrive there. But what? Even if she tell this to Ashish it doesn't change anything or make things easier the secret is out and he cannot accept her anymore. accept"? from when Jodha Singhania become so depended"? Love makes you stronger not weak. Was her belief how it's convert drastically"? And bring her downfall"? Thought she inwardly while walking when a pair of hands pulled her aside jerking back to reality she look at front ready to to explode in anger when within blink fast speed up car moved passed by her and she gets speechless).

"Can't you learn to stay cautious"?..

(Yelled Jalal furiously clutching her Arm, by one and having other on chest to calm his own wildly beating heart. He was walking behind her lost in thoughts as well, which slowed his speed of walking ,but then he comes to present by the car horn, he saw Jodha crossing the road without paying heed to anything, foolish he mumbled and ran after her, minute of delay and she would have been on road gravely injured. The fear of her getting hurt gravely sat him on panic mode).

"As if being cautious could save one from getting hurt then I will"!..

(Replying sarastically to him, she released her arm, then get in the cab stopped at arm distance from her, while he watched her leaving alone. Instead of following after her he shakes his head then went back to his car being pulled infront of him minute later by driver. The child which he was seeing as ray of hope to get her in life become non-existent. Though there's no danger of Ashish return but again this made it more tough for him to have his way in her life. Before he could have threatened her with the secret or used his right on child but now"? There's no hope no way out for him. Before she gave into for sake of Ashish but now"? How scared he was when his men informed him she left for hospital he was afraid she went there for Abortion. But then what he received after reaching there"? Killed all his hope and ways to. A part of him was relieved as he didn't wanted his child as symbol of deal or curse. Child are symbol of God innocence, peace, joy ,they should come in existence out of love not mistake. So other part of him was grieving over his loss of ways Dead dreams).

(The bell rang as the students enthusiastically started coming out of their classes some alone some with friends chatting and laughing some giving a look to other of next day deals. Riaan stuffed his lunch box inside the bag and started walking out when a slow whimpering sound grab his attention. He turn around but no one was behind, shrugging he started walk-in again, but then few step forward he ran back towards the washroom side from where he assume the voice come from, the school Cleaner has went inside. Little more close and the voice become more clearer it was girls toilet he can't go in, then how the cleaner went there"? Fear as well confusion clouded his little heart. He was confused whether to check or ran away. Just when he thought to leave his father's word rang in his mind. "Good people always help in need of others"!. "And you are good boy right Riaan"?. He nodded though his father wasn't there, he approach when a hand placed on his shoulder he jerked around in fear startled. But relief washed on his face as he spotted the known person).

"What youl doinl hele"?. 

"Shh"!.  The cleaner went inside"!..

"So it's the job to go in to cleal"!..

(Riaan was ready to reply when the door opened and their own classmates come out of washroom. They get confused to see her puffy eyes though her face was clean yet they could make out she cried inside at least Riaan did because of those sounds. Divya didn't like the attention of Riaan on The girl, though she's is their classmate. And when he shoe concern it angered her more).

"You ok"?..Jen"? 

"How she coul be ok"? She fail in math test"!..

"As if you topped"?..

(Riaan stuck his tounge out , annoying her further more, as well silenced her, yes she didn't topped in the weekly test. But she score good. But Riaan topped in it, she was as he then held the bag of Jenny, who was trying to hold it on her shoulder, as the three of them continue walking out towards the corridor School premise).

"She can cally hel bag"!..

"Why you have issue if I carry it for her"?..

(Divya didn't knew but his action was iriking her badly, first he didn't called her brat in class or try to fight her, then he's though always been kind helpful to other today to it's no different. But his least attention on her even not for fight was annoying her and reason she don't know. Hence she didn't answer, where's Jenny's mither come and she went with her biding bye to both. Riaan and Divya looked at each other then around to see their parents come to pick them up or not. Many students were waiting like them. Few were busy among themselves or finishing their lunch to save themselves from scolding of their parents. For not having their lunch in lunch time so few were with Their parents' busy in buying the ice-cream from vendor outside the school gates).

"Daddy"!...

(The loud yell of Divya broke Riaan focus over his friends. He look at side saw her running towards Jalal, saw him hugging her then they talk as he noticed their gaze on him for few times and then saw both approaching him. "Where's mom"!.are they coming to scold me"?. Thought Riaan fearfully, he was sure Divya has complain against him to get father that's why he coming to him).

"Come along Riaan will drop you home"!..

"Yes"!. In my big cal see ovel thele"! 

"My Mom said to wait for her here"!..

(Though Riaan was not weak boy abd known for his blunt behaviour. He was intimated by Jalal , he didn't wanted to reply at once, hence gave his excuse. Jalal gazed around not many students were left, he then looked at Riaan then at Divya, he wasn't going to leave the boy alone).

"Alright"!.Do you want to have icecream"?..

"I caught cold fast"!..

"But one scoup won't harm"?.

"I can't take risk of testing capacity"!..

(Jalal nodded impressingly, this boy is package, though young he's aware how to deal with people already. What he wants and don't, Divya pull his hand, a way to get his attention which was on Riaan. He smiled at her the picked her up in arm. But his attention went on Riaan making way towards an elderly women. He to walked behind him curious he wasn't ready to accompany him then how he can go after an unknown women).

"Excuse me"!.. you"?..

"She's my granny"!.. she come to pick me up at mom place"!..

(Granny"? He thought confusingly as he look on at the women she seem to gazing at him suspiciously her face look familiar. But he can't pin point, where he seen her, he saw both of them walking towards the Stop but stopping near a chat vendor).

"Daddy I want to eat chat to"!. 

"But it's not hygienic"!..

(Divya made a face which change his decision as well how he can say no to such look which is full of anticipation he can't disappoint her at all hence without delayed walked towards the vendor as well).

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Taking off her helmet, wiping the sweat beads from her scarf, she pick up the bags from her vehicle then walked towards her house door knocking twice she waited for Sujata aunty to open the door but get taken aback to see Jalal opening the door for her).

"What the hell you are doing here"?.

"Fun with our kids"!..

(He replied with amused grin on face adding fuel on fire. Which lit up in her heart  at mere presence of him in her house. Pushing the door open to get entry inside,  she glared at him stepping inside she glanced around to her astonishment she saw Riaan playing Carom with Divya. The girl he can't see eye to eye he's having fun with her now"?.. she look at other side for Sujata aunty but found her nowhere).

"She left to her home"! She apologized for leaving her son has returned"!..

"How dare you"!.. who do you think you are to come here"!..

(She spoke coldly in low firm tone, not wanting to get Riaan attention who was having good time with Divya. Fighting Infront of them isn't something she wish to do. It will leave negative impact on them which she doesn't want).

"Do you really wants me to answer this"?..think practically today I'm here to provide"!...

"I'm not one In Need of other"! Just cause he walk out doesn't mean I need you"!. 

"Ofcourse you don't you are women after all who has power to nurture create and transform"!..

"Glad you're aware, so kindly made your way to Exist"!. 

"I didn't come to see the Exist"! And you know well why I'm here"!..

(Surprise would've an understatement to define her emotion, her entire body was seething in immense rage, exhausted yes, angry uncontrollably, but more than that there was hint of fear, of why he's actually here at her home what he's capable to do. Where's ignoring her look he walked towards living room glancing around then settled on couch).

"The pleasure of Materialistic things at my place cannot match the warmth and peace this place provide"!..

"So you're  envious soul is here to ruin it to"?..

(That sharp tongue, what's changed"? Undoubtedly she has fear of him, but that to doesn't make her act lady like, perhaps he's worthy of this intense ragged emotion only. Again can't blame other his own action is responsible for his fate. Gulping down the glass she look for the dinner, the aroma of fried rice was hard to resist. But she focused on him, why he didn't retorted back she look back at him saw him staring at the Flute, placed on the toy shelf memories of past come crashing Infront of her).

"I know it's you"!.. Jo"!..

(Holding the hands firmly the boy pulled the hand down , Giggling the girl made her way Infront, it was clear to convey it's their usual guess who am I ploy. Sitting on ground without bothering of cloth she ask).

"But you won't know what's today"!..Jalal"!..

"I know"!..

"Really"? Then tell me"!...

(She ask eagerly anticipating to hear the reason, she was waiting for this day to see what he will get or he will even remember it or not).

"Today is Tuesday 15"!.. 

"As if I didn't knew"!.. 

(The joy wiped of from her face as she turn around, when a hand made his way Infront of her from behind holding a beautifully crafted fine worked  flute).

"15 may"! your day"!..I can't forget"!..but I can't get anything better than this for you"!.. 

"But I don't know how to play"!.. 

"I will guide you"!.. know your presence sound like flute"! And absence left an echo's of it"!..

Edited by James12 - 3 years ago
James12 thumbnail

"A special thanks to Aish 😳As the first I ask opinion about this story here on IF was you β­οΈ gaining kind motivating feedback I posted this one 😊which I wasn't sure or confident about as you know all know how messed up the CS were πŸ˜†

"But then once begin there's no returning, and thanks to all of you smiley31 your short, long, earlier, late well analysis review's or simple like was enough to keep me on going with this one"! πŸ˜³ 

Hira, Little Doe, divyaJA, Ayraa, Sonja,smiley9 you all are special to me smiley1 a little thank isn't suffice but that's all I can do or update smiley36

And thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—- "sonali15, sanasonu1, arvnp, SweetAngel27, kruthik ,Jjlove ,shilpagowda, ...Thendral..., ParijatGirl psiripurapu amitaprasad , divyadaya13 your likes are important as much the comment"! They all are heart-warming on own😳

"Thanks to all the silent readers as well, you all manage to squeeze your precious time for my work mean lotπŸ€— as that's increase The Viewer numberπŸ˜†

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats for new threadπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Now give us the chapter fast🀣

James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Congrats for new threadπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Now give us the chapter fast🀣

Thank you for wishes πŸ€—