Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ab agar koi excuse dia to iska jail jana pakka.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Forum mein celebration hoga even if she goes to jail for 2-3 days and rightly so.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

*Insert Ranveer Singh's "Tell me something I don't know" meme from Simbaa*đŸ˜†

I think she will be summoned everyday and everyday she will attend her brothers' weddings, aur Bhai khatam ho jaaye toh kahin se kisiko pakadke, usse raakhi baand ke uski shaadi karwaake bolegi, *can't attend, have a wedding to go to"

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mumbai police had lost some or huge amount of reputation in public eyes.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Does anyone have any idea whatever happened with Adytia Pancholi’s defamation suit against Kanga and her counter rape accusation against him? She ignored at least the first two summons for the defamation suit as well. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lock her up and toss the key 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope regular common people take a lesson and start ignoring any summons by the cops and show up only when they feel like it.  The same game rules should apply for everyone.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopelessly4

javed akhtar you mean, right?

No, Akhtar is new. I mean Pancholi. 

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/260719/next-hearing-of-aditya-pancholis-defamation-case-against-kangana-defe.html

It was after he filed defamation complaint that Kangana threatened to accuse him of rape unless he withdrew the defamation case.

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/aditya-pancholi-says-kangana-ranauts-lawyer-threatened-him-with-rape-case-2142243.html

And only after he refused to withdraw complaint but instead went to police (twice) asking them to investigate because he was afraid she would falsely accuse him that she did it. 

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/030719/aditya-pancholi-drugged-and-raped-me-when-i-was-17-claims-bollywood-a.html

Amazing how both those cases seem to have just disappeared. Maybe they agreed on a mutual de-escalation.

Edited by Nova19 - 3 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

No, Akhtar is new. I mean Pancholi. 

Amazing how both those cases seem to have just disappeared. Maybe they agreed on a mutual de-escalation.

No surprise it's called 

C

O

R

R

U

P

T

I

O

N

of the legal system, that is following orders or doing a favor for a government official.