Better episode after so many weeks of crap being shown?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Although the vibe is different in comparison to what it used to be in preleap, at least there was no vikram or sophie taking up the entire story. Yes, MUs and confusion are still there but looks like we have gotten SuVan moments (barring the Sumo remembering her father moment and sophie goingg gaga over shravan's opinion but can't blame her because shravan put her in such a state for his purpose). 

I did like that Shravan didn't save her and let her stand up on her own while she was injured and rather helped her recover the next morning and the money from amira. (excluding the speech of remembering her father like there are other people in the army LOL because wasn't she the one to say that it was her dream before vijay said that it is also his wish to see her in the army😆)

Although it was still so-so episode, at least one episode w/o vikram and sophie taking over the entire episode. Also, Shravan giving sophie a reality check was good whereas when suman was looking on, either he'll lie (which will be a bummer) or he'll admit it so will be neutral on this part.

I wish they mention that Sumo took the HC appeal back even irrespective of whether they get back together or not. Because this is like a double-edge sword 

-as if they don't admit their feelings, than this court case will officially break the tie and then they both will move on thinking the other person might be moving on 

-if the feelings do get admitted, then probably suman can begin to redeem herself, even if its ituu saa...although how the CVs do this is beyond prediction at this point, so don;t know lol😆

Comments are welcome.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail

Ok good it seems like a good epi to watch lol Was busy at the time so still haven't watched it. Hope this is the start to rebuild what they broke lol

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Ok good it seems like a good epi to watch lol Was busy at the time so still haven't watched it. Hope this is the start to rebuild what they broke lol

it does seem like a tolerable episode but still a neutral because suman's actions are still a bit unclear because she's still seems to remember her father's words and all like that was somewhat of a cringe as opposed to what she thinks and all. Also, Shravan's still considerate to help those out in his need. 

I would say a neutral episode because at least there seems to be a buildup but there also teraav. Shravan's ending is also somewhat questionable until it's shown tomorrow because either he'll fully accept it or he won't judging by the precap when he's discussing it with Sophie and Suman hearing their words. IDK if suman makes a galat femi outside of this conversation thinking sophie is the girl she thinks shravan loves. 

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah..better episode after so many days because things were finally about suvan. This time also shravan realised the love first just like before the leap. Dekho suman didi kya karti hai

ShravanSumo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes decent episode. She has to definitely take back the case otherwise what will Beena chachi eat?😉 Paison ki bohot kami hai. However I think from now on it will only be Sumo and Shravan and a little bit of Sophie, Vikram and Bunty. Avni has gone back home according to her IG, Bassi, junior, Damru and Jhumri roles are over. It seems inevitable that the show will end this year given the drop in TRP, story quality and even the activity on this forum. ðŸ˜­

taya2217 thumbnail

Yup it not an outstanding epi but better then previous ones ...... just love 💖 the part where suman tightly hold shravan hands .....after a long time saw such proximity btw them ....rest there is nothing special but in precap I think Sophie will realise there is something btw shravan nd suman....there is no vikram today so less irritation ðŸ˜†but why cvs aren’t exploring other angles like something related to kaancha Bunty or shravan sis and his army friend .....I just cook theories here I think shravan is realising that he still love suman but it is suman who need this reality check .....but cvs made her character so dry and bland after leap ......so I will expect another stupid brash an coming out of her mouth for shravan.

taya2217 thumbnail

What bassi junior Damru Jhumri all roles r over😲

taya2217 thumbnail

So after this realisation what to expect from upcoming army mission track🤔😆 though cv showed some pic of shooting but they aren’t revealing too much or creating too much hype abt it .....I wonder why ......I want this army mission to end on a romantic meaningful emotional note....let’s see.

manny136 thumbnail

ok just watched lol sumos warning on her diary lol what is she a teenager lol i dunno i found the whole motto chanting over the pain on her foot ott lol also she should have tended to the wound asap lol such a sadist she is lol

Poor shravan so confused he is and then taking care of her in his own ways lol avni tricked him lol but they only seem to show more of shravans internal struggle but for sumo even her diary sessions are a whiplash lol what does she want lol

Glad sophie is starting to get the message and is out of her delusion wish her ex was that intuitive lol

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShravanSumo

Yes decent episode. She has to definitely take back the case otherwise what will Beena chachi eat?😉 Paison ki bohot kami hai. However I think from now on it will only be Sumo and Shravan and a little bit of Sophie, Vikram and Bunty. Avni has gone back home according to her IG, Bassi, junior, Damru and Jhumri roles are over. It seems inevitable that the show will end this year given the drop in TRP, story quality and even the activity on this forum. ðŸ˜­

well, it is what it is dear...