Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

ok just watched lol sumos warning on her diary lol what is she a teenager lol i dunno i found the whole motto chanting over the pain on her foot ott lol also she should have tended to the wound asap lol such a sadist she is lol

Poor shravan so confused he is and then taking care of her in his own ways lol avni tricked him lol but they only seem to show more of shravans internal struggle but for sumo even her diary sessions are a whiplash lol what does she want lol

Glad sophie is starting to get the message and is out of her delusion wish her ex was that intuitive lol

yes sumo's diary & the speech was cringe....if her delusional + clueless behavior stops ....the speech was just looking like she's suffering from mental issue...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

ok just watched lol sumos warning on her diary lol what is she a teenager lol i dunno i found the whole motto chanting over the pain on her foot ott lol also she should have tended to the wound asap lol such a sadist she is lol

Poor shravan so confused he is and then taking care of her in his own ways lol avni tricked him lol but they only seem to show more of shravans internal struggle but for sumo even her diary sessions are a whiplash lol what does she want lol

Glad sophie is starting to get the message and is out of her delusion wish her ex was that intuitive lol

I know...nail chubha hai ...sarhad me goli nai ki itna senti ho Rai hai ....vaise us bahane kk ke thode expression to dikhe ๐Ÿ˜†...as usual cvs started shravan realizing his love first....he realized it's fine but I don't want him to confess his love. Bande ko dimaag se kaam lena chahiye is baar as he is now grown up not in school anymore. Finally sophie bhi samajh jaayegi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

I know...nail chubha hai ...sarhad me goli nai ki itna senti ho Rai hai ....vaise us bahane kk ke thode expression to dikhe ๐Ÿ˜†...as usual cvs started shravan realizing his love first....he realized it's fine but I don't want him to confess his love. Bande ko dimaag se kaam lena chahiye is baar as he is now grown up not in school anymore. Finally sophie bhi samajh jaayegi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i have to admit one thing about sophie this time...at least she accepted that shravan didn't see her as she thought she wouldve and rather asked him as a friend ...more tolerable than vikram unless vikram also accepts it as opposed to allowing suman to extend the wedding bc he's still in the bubble that sumo will get engaged to him & not wondering to a deeper extent why she seems really confused + adding her family issues to extend the date ...he's failing to also understand or notice why shravan also continues to glance at suman only...

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i have to admit one thing about sophie this time...at least she accepted that shravan didn't see her as she thought she wouldve and rather asked him as a friend ...more tolerable than vikram unless vikram also accepts it as opposed to allowing suman to extend the wedding bc he's still in the bubble that sumo will get engaged to him & not wondering to a deeper extent why she seems really confused + adding her family issues to extend the date ...he's failing to also understand or notice why shravan also continues to glance at suman only...

Yeah at least sophie has brains, she can pick up the hints and shravan also tells her the truth straightaway. Although I am not a big fan of shravan-sophie pairing but there is a still a clarity in thier equation. They never tagged it as a relationship. They called it as a exploration, friends etc etc. Vahi Vikram ko kuch samajh hi nai aata lawyer hoke bhi. He never doubts that how can shravan knows so much about suman. Udhar suman ka stance bhi roz change hota rehta hai. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: taya2217

So after this realisation what to expect from upcoming army mission track๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† though cv showed some pic of shooting but they arenโ€™t revealing too much or creating too much hype abt it .....I wonder why ......I want this army mission to end on a romantic meaningful emotional note....letโ€™s see.

i don't know what army content will exactly be shown but I'm wondering if suman will be the first one to be called on duty, going by the talks on being a MO and an army officer in a dual role?...shravan is almost to be recovered since he's still there for a week till he joins back the workforce but idk if suman could be summoned for something army related...anything could be made out of those BTS stuff, either they are there for some gathering like some talks about something or some event they might have (wouldn't be surprised to see suvan reunion in an army style lol๐Ÿ˜†) or it could be an actual army content for few episodes...

again i could be hypothesizing but i don't expect anything so good from CVs for now...๐Ÿ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: taya2217

Yup it not an outstanding epi but better then previous ones ...... just love ๐Ÿ’– the part where suman tightly hold shravan hands .....after a long time saw such proximity btw them ....rest there is nothing special but in precap I think Sophie will realise there is something btw shravan nd suman....there is no vikram today so less irritation ๐Ÿ˜†but why cvs arenโ€™t exploring other angles like something related to kaancha Bunty or shravan sis and his army friend .....I just cook theories here I think shravan is realising that he still love suman but it is suman who need this reality check .....but cvs made her character so dry and bland after leap ......so I will expect another stupid brash an coming out of her mouth for shravan.

this is the question reserved for tomorrow's episode...her behavior and/or monologues are always something to laugh like audience bechari ko sympathy deke TRP increase karegi lol๐Ÿ˜†if she at least takes the HC case back than at least she's done at least one good post leap ๐Ÿ˜†just kancha doesnt brainwash her ๐Ÿ˜กlol

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

watched the episode.... Shravan character and feelings all sketched out rather well.... Sumo tho solid bakers tha and continues to be so....

The Whole monologue was pretty cringe worthy to me! And I am sadly going to say, despite the much better episode due to limited Sophie and Vik, I find all of the Sumo redemption missing!! I would like her to see doing something other "kandhe ke exercises" for Shravan!

I am not optimistic at this point with the CVs....

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago