Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why did Sohail and Arabaaz not getting A grade projects like Salman?

Why does Ekta Kapoor cast her own brother in her A grade projects??

It’s the same their film sucks but we won’t stop watching 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GumGum

He got them in his first 10 years of his career. You want Manoj Kumar's son still getting leading roles in Dharma/YRF films?

Because he was good back then...people actually used to have AB Jr in their DP😆

For 1 successful nepo kid...there are 10 that failed....

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yawn!!!

If Bollywood can cast whoever they want, we audience can bash them however we want.

If they are casting talentless nepokids, we'll call them out. This "my choice" thingy doesn' work only for Bollywood.

Nepo-apologists, stop telling us what to do and what not to do. We'll do whatever we want just like Bollywood can do whatever they want.

Everything is pointless if we really dig deep into it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

For 1 successful nepo kid...there are 10 that failed....

I opened this thread actually thinking Kangana learned a new word 

But alas Bewafa Uska Masoom Chehra Bhool Jaane Ke Kaabil Nahin Hai 😆

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Isn’t it what I said, that one should stop spending their hard earned money on the star kids if they don’t like them? 

@Blue: Umm sarcasm 😳. How is it the star kids’ fault that they have money and the contacts? 🤔. It's where they were born and how can they undo it? If your outsiders also have that same money and contacts, won’t they use them? 

@Green: Other than refusing to buy a ticket how else are you going to call out without resorting to bullying which is what has happened for a few months which thankfully is beginning to stop. Also, who has time to sit on these useless debates which are not going to help us at the end of the day as someone who has no interest in making a career in the Bollywood? 

Trolling you mean? That is something every celebrity goes through. I was talking about people openly talking about nepotism. Openly stating how it's unfair instead of defending and felling sorry for spoilt rich brats. If tomorrow a launch movie for yet another star kid is announced and the comments under it call out the nepotism then how is it bullying? 

PS: I am against filthy crass language used for actors though. That is something so unnecessary and mean. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Somewhere this nepotism debate is losing focus 

Amitabh Bachchan is nepotism kid - his father was a great poet he was friend with Gandhi's came with a leter from indira gandhi to sunil dutt to give him a job 

Is Ab a nepotism product? Yesss

But do we resent it? No because hes a good actor 

Same way whose raj kapoor? A nepo kid rishi kapoor? a nepo kid Sunny deol? a nepo kid Sanjay dutt? a nepo kid amir khan a nepo kid - did audience hate them not really as they have talent 

But yes if you try to push a varun dhawan, alia bhat etc as best actrors greatest actors ever audience shall never accept