Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank God slowly people are realizing how idiotic and toxic that woman was being. 

Nepotism is and will remain a pointless debate.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Do I have to watch a 25 min video to find out which word?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-sev.puri

Do I have to watch a 25 min video to find out which word?

Watch starting at the 9:00 minute mark.  This lady has given THE BEST answer ever to the ridiculous debate.  They should put her on loop and make this part of all contemporary/social studies class.

loginidran thumbnail

The woman Kangu herself is a perpetrator of bullying and favoritism. First people should take to task such nefarious people who can go to any extent to get their agendas fulfilled. She kept abusing sensitive issues just so that her kharcha paani during the off period of Pandemic was taken care of. Now she is off to enjoy the fruits of it chilling in the designer clothes preaching to people about Sadhguru, while the poor bache kuche genuine SSR Warriors are left behind still wondering when they will hear from the authorities or if anyone is listening at all.

sev.puri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-CriticusExpert

Watch starting at the 9:00 minute mark.  This lady has given THE BEST answer ever to the ridiculous debate.  They should put her on loop and make this part of all contemporary/social studies class.

Kuch bhi.๐Ÿ˜†her credibility goes for a toss when she starts by insulting someone elseโ€™s intellectual capacity, even if we assume for a minute she has a good point. I worry for the future of India if they are taught itโ€™s ok to address people in this manner. Maybe she did learn a new English word and want to flaunt it, so? It clearly resonated with the masses, hence why that word is still used to question celebs in every other interview.

sev.puri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-cutejodikangal

The woman Kangu herself is a perpetrator of bullying and favoritism. First people should take to task such nefarious people who can go to any extent to get their agendas fulfilled. She kept abusing sensitive issues just so that her kharcha paani during the off period of Pandemic was taken care of. Now she is off to enjoy the fruits of it chilling in the designer clothes preaching to people about Sadhguru, while the poor bache kuche genuine SSR Warriors are left behind still wondering when they will hear from the authorities or if anyone is listening at all.

What does any of this have to do with nepotism? ๐Ÿค” whataboutery toh chalta rehta hai yaha pe poora din

loginidran thumbnail

Kuch bhi.๐Ÿ˜†her credibility goes for a toss when she starts by insulting someone elseโ€™s intellectual capacity, even if we assume for a minute she has a good point. I worry for the future of India if they are taught itโ€™s ok to address people in this manner. Maybe she did learn a new English word and want to flaunt it, so? It clearly resonated with the masses, hence why that word is still used to question celebs in every other interview.

Talking about whataboutery, See how the red and the black bolded parts contradict with each other? When the one you support uses insults and it resonates with you insults are fine and no worry for the future of the India? ๐Ÿ˜† Hypocrisy zindabad! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

loginidran thumbnail

What does any of this have to do with nepotism? ๐Ÿค” whataboutery toh chalta rehta hai yaha pe poora din

Rehn do .  ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-cutejodikangal

Talking about whataboutery, See how the red and the black bolded parts contradict with each other? When the one you support uses insults and it resonates with you insults are fine and no worry for the future of the India? ๐Ÿ˜† Hypocrisy zindabad! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

What hypocrisy/whataboutery?๐Ÿ˜•where exactly am I (or have I in the past) supported Kanganaโ€™s use of insults? Unlike you, I stuck to the topic of her comments on nepotism.