Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Yhcfan1

I’ve never seen YHM but what’s wrong with déjà vu if it’s well done!? Abrargun are so fun to watch - maybe try to appreciate them as the new generation version of the leads in YHM 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

I hate the stupid OTT dramatic storylines but apart from that I can watch these two bicker, romance and do their thang allllll day looonngggg.  

I agree with you that spouses don’t let each other sleep on couches. My poor neck would be stiff for days lol but they’re not a normal couple.  They’re in love but everything is so fresh and exciting and it’s happening on the heels of a very big MU with horrible abuse on Ru’s part. Pree is calm but she showed with her counting backwards scene that she works on restraining herself. She’s childlike and loves pranks. She’s pulling Ru’s leg and who cares if she made him sleep on the couch. I say all the power to her for playing such a joke- he’s an idiot and got away too easy for all his crap and deserves the odd minor ‘punishment’ in the name of a well-deserved prank. 

Other than that - their chemistry is undeniable. That dance sequence today is sooo fun and realistic. Focus on Pree and you see her unabondoned joy. Focus on Ru the next time you watch it, and you see him being in awe for her unabandoned joy. It’s so beautiful and just perfect IMO 

@bold - this is so well put! 👏

Tbh I am loving this Pree who is playing hard to get and Ru happily dancing to her tunes and pulling a few tricks here and there - hopefully we continue to get such scenes! 😳 

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

@bold - this is so well put! 👏

Tbh I am loving this Pree who is playing hard to get and Ru happily dancing to her tunes and pulling a few tricks here and there - hopefully we continue to get such scenes! 😳 

Yes! I am also loving seeing this different side of Preesha. A more carefree and “romantic” and bold side of Preesha. The girl isn’t as weak as I thought she was when it comes to romance. 😆

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm seeing there's been a discussion about people's differing opinions on YHC vs YHM. I'm gonna give my two cents and say that both have their goods and bads. For both shows, I like some elements but I dislike others. 

YHM: This show has a special place in my heart, especially the pre-leap version. I give two big reasons: the main leads (DivAn) and the supporting cast/characters. Divyanka and Karan are hands down the best actors I have seen on ITV. Their chemistry together was impeccable. I have never swooned over an onscreen couple as much as I have them. Plus, it was a slice-of-life show that was set in two households of Delhi with family members I could relate to. The supporting characters were perfectly cast and they were so fun to watch (Mihika, Mihir, Bala, Vandu, Romi, Simi, etc.). The story of IshRa over the first few months of how they fell in love was just swoon worthy! But the downside is that it only remained this charming for the first 1.5-2 years. After that, the writing went downhill, tracks were sloppy, side characters were given more screen time than leads, and everything happened only for DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. This change happened after the time slot changed from 11 pm to 7 pm and got worse after the leap. Even Raman and Ishita's characters were butchered horribly, where Raman was shown to be abusive at times and Ishita was portrayed as some mat that her husband and in-laws walked all over. Tracks weren't properly resolved, and the main couple (IshRa) hardly ever had heart-to-heart conversations about their feelings. But still, the initial years of YHM were top-notch and nothing has yet surpassed it. The first two years of YHM and IshRa will always be love. ❤️

YHC: I wasn't too keen to watch YHC during the first season but I went ahead with it since I had time to kill during the lockdown and I was high on YHM nostalgia. So right before season 2 started, I watched season 1 on Hotstar. Season 1 wasn't too impressive because of the loooonnnngg and incomprehensible jail track (which is the exception apparently). But season 2 won me over. Abrar and Sargun are good actors and both have their strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes I can't help but think of DivAn during their emotional scenes, but I try not to compare them since AbrarGun are relatively new actors. The supporting cast and set doesn't give off homely, domestic vibes like YHM, which was a complaint for me, but this might just turn out to be a blessing. If the side characters (Ahana, Mishka, Sharda, Balraj, GPS, Vasudha) aren't very interesting, then it means that the focus will stay on the main leads, Rudraksh, Preesha, and Saraansh. The biggest and most important strength of YHC is unique but consistent characterization, and proper resolution of tracks. Rudraksh and Preesha are nice, fresh characters on ITV. Rudraksh trusted Preesha time and time again even when the evidence was glaringly the opposite (the night of the party; the award function). He's been choosing to communicate with Preesha regarding his doubts rather than simply accusing her and creating drama (Preesha's license being canceled; her not being Saaransh's mother). On the other hand, Preesha has been such a refreshing female lead, especially now with her growing confidence around Rudra. Most importantly, Preesha and Rudra's conversation in the rain a few episodes back showed that the writers know how to properly conclude tracks. Both of them had a conversation (albeit while shouting) about their feelings and hurt, and they addressed the misunderstandings of the past weeks. Later, Rudra was amazingly redeemed with his proper apology in front of both their families. YHM writers never pulled this off for the majority of the show. 

If YHC can continue proper writing and characterization of Rudra, Preesha, and Saaransh, then I'll be happy. RuShaNsh are the USP of the show and as long as their characters are not butchered, I'll take any other drama they throw our way. YHC is still in its infant phase though, so I'm trying to stick with it. The real test will come after 12-18 months of the show has passed. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd ... golmaal hae sab golmaal hae....

*pree called sk n told rudra missing... left her alone...

* th news was heard by cc sisters vasu amma...

* sk checks with bk... whtr he gv some work..

* pree got letter frm ru with air ticket..

* ru tells in letter... our life goin to change... need to urgently.... will xplain u wen u reach...

* cc sisters try to get news frm yuv..... 

* yuv forced to pay bills 😂😂😂😂😂

* pree meets yuv... blaaaahh moments.....😑😑😑😑

* ru reaches k house... he s so blank... all kostining him

* mystery lady landed K house.... except saransh n appa all see the lady... vasu amma shocked

* yuv tells pree... wer ever we r seen together... uparwala showing signs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

* yuv also tells ru gv virtual slap to u 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Precap...

Ru calling pree.... pree goes in taxi....

Ru following th taxi....

Yuv gving pree his mobile to call ru...

Ru cab... pree cab almost reaching 🤣🤣🤣

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Why did this feel like a filler episode? No significant movement. Also, is Preesha that dumb that she can't take a cab by herself to her house? Does she always need Yuvraj to guide her? 

Atleast Rudra had the sense to write a letter for her. Now I am curious what Mahima told him that he left in such a hurry. 

Edited by WorkerB - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Things are way to complicated as of now.. I'm worried seeing Ru so tensed.. things are being messed up big time.. Today was a filler cum stage setting for upcoming drama.. I think tomorrow will bring some clarity..

Good thing is that tomorrow there will be a Ru Pree confrontation & may be they will have a private confrontation about Mahima first before reaching K house

Also Mahima will be revealed to Preesha & Vasu this week itself.. so there is very less chance of hide & seek blackmail.. Only by end of this week we will get clarity of where the track is heading.. as of now it looks interesting.. hope Rusha stays together through this storm..

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is what worrying me is I hope Rudraksh supports Preesha and trusts her and values her sacrifices done by her for Saransh.  I want Saransh to choose Preesha as his mother as she gave him a heartbeat and raised him by sacrificing a lot 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One more unexpected good thing is Vasu seeing Mahima first.. so the truth of Mahima being Preesha sister etc can't be hidden.. & everything Regarding Mahima Preesha etc will come out in front of everyone very soon.. Not sure about whether Rajeev being father will also be revealed now..

I'm glad all these things are getting revealed before Preesha confession & Rusha relationship progressing to next stage.. basic transparency is important for trust.. this track will help with that Hopefully..

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

One more unexpected good thing is Vasu seeing Mahima first.. so the truth of Mahima being Preesha sister etc can't be hidden.. & everything Regarding Mahima Preesha etc will come out in front of everyone very soon.. Not sure about whether Rajeev being father will also be revealed now..

I'm glad all these things are getting revealed before Preesha confession & Rusha relationship progressing to next stage.. basic transparency is important for trust.. this track will help with that Hopefully..

exactly Suja.....

ths track is set for RUSHA next stage...................

from Ru side.... he got the deep trust in Pree ..... wtever happens it wont be disturbed... 

now this s  for Pree side.......

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Diwali Dhamaka on the way in the YHC ,

My guess she's a fake imposter ..thats the only guess I am gonna make as YHC writers love to just prove everybody wrong but I think I can bet she's fake ...

Balraj blasting Rudra for leaving Preesha alone 👍 (i never thought this moment would cum) CC sisters all happy tht Rudra came back alone boss wait for the big dhamaka u guys would be most affected after Rusha ...

It was nice to concern for each other by #Rusha , Chalo at least Rudra used one form of communication..

Makers love to rile up Rusha fans once in a while with Yuvraj butting in ....I mean now everybody can't wait for the car chase tomorrow ..

Diwali ke pics do bhai ...