Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Okay, it's not a trick. But if you want your DP to flip like our DP.πŸ˜† Then try changing your DP. The DP glitch should play it's part and Tada!! Your work is done. ( Hope it works!πŸ˜†πŸ€£ because that's what happened with my DPπŸ˜†)

Hahaha. . Same happened with my DPπŸ˜†

Almost after a month jake thik hua h avi.πŸ˜†

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I don't understand why Splitsvilla contestant who do fairly well in Splitsvilla, turn up to be so disappointing on BB? Aisa kya ho jata hai? 

Donoka format alag hai na

BB me aake sab fuss🀣

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priya258

On two tags "dil ka saaf" and "battameez" which Rubina gave him,it seems he couldn't accept he was given 1% for dil ka saaf.

He himself accepts he doesn't have friend here,only recently he is having good equation with Aly and Kavita.Rahul and Rubina were never close.So that was her perspective as she didn't know him closely to give more percentage for dil ka saaf.

I guess if one knows that he/she have pure heart then he/she shouldn't bother what other person thinks of him.At one point he was offended why was he given 1% on the other hand he address Rubina as "maila dil"πŸ˜†so Rubina is right then to give him 1%

Also regarding "battameez" tag he was defending himself saying "aapko toh gaali nai di".Arey gaali kisiko bhi do kabhi bhi do if another person thinks its battameezi so that's their opinion.

Although I don't agree with Rubina's overconfident wala reason.

But in these two tags,the way Rahul defended himself didn't seem right to me.

I agree with most of your points, Priya. πŸ˜Š

It just looks like Rahul can't take criticism well. Maybe he expected more percentage for saaf dil tag. πŸ˜†

Well, how will he have friends?? He speaks so rudely that other person jist don't want to interact with him. 

Nikki was his friend or still is. But Rahul's gestures when he called her using his mouth signals were so demeaning. That's why Nikki went away from him. He need to respect others if he wants respect. As simple as that. 

His language is so irritating. I don't like the abuses he uses. So Rubina was definitely right in giving him 1% for saaf dil because his words destroy his game. His mouth is his biggest enemy. πŸ˜†

True, gaali kisi ko b do par wo hoti gaali hi hai. So Rahul should stop defending himself there. Rubina didn't like that and it's her opinion. I also don't like people who uses slangs/gaalis in their daily conversations. Come on, be civil. 

Regarding Overconfidence, I think Rubina meant Rahul takes BB for granted and that's why he takes time in getting ready. That reflects his overconfidence, that people will wait for him to join. 

Rubina needs to put her words right. Baki boli sahi thi wo. 

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

Hahaha. . Same happened with my DPπŸ˜†

Almost after a month jake thik hua h avi.πŸ˜†

HahaπŸ˜†

Accha.

I hope mera DP b theek ho jaaye. Hamesha change hoti rehti hai. πŸ€£

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Right now these current contestants themselves aren’t looking apt atleast for what the creatives want from them. Some new blood needs to be injected. Also the house only has 10 people, and we haven’t even completed 2 months, need some dhamaka.

Agreed house looks too empty wish they had gotten a proper set in the start for dynamics to be truly established 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Tum log is flop season m bhi ddt note leayeπŸ˜†

This is a talent we all have, making the best of the worst situation πŸ˜†

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I don't understand why Splitsvilla contestant who do fairly well in Splitsvilla, turn up to be so disappointing on BB? Aisa kya ho jata hai? 

Well Prince, Sid (bb 5) and Paras won Splitsvilla and Rishabh and Priyank were also in Splitsvilla and Ashutosh Kaushik won Roadies.

Prince and Ashutosh were bb winners while Rishabh was in top 2 and Sid and Paras in top 5 and Priyank did well enough and would have finished in the top 5 as well if the channel wasn’t insistent of saving A-Cash and Puneesh till the finale week lol

Pavitra and Aly were also in Splitsvilla and I guess are doing OK and I think Aly might reach top 6. 

So overall these MTV guys can do well on bb if they utilize their potential to the max and play well. I think the reason why Naina failed was because even though she had potential she’s still too inexperienced to do a show like bb. She needed to wait for at least a couple of years to get more maturity before doing a show like bb.

Plus another factor that worked against her was that she came too late. Audience had already chosen their favs. For a wild card to make space for him/her in the hearts of the public he/she has to be extraordinary while Naina unfortunately was ordinary.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with most of your points, Priya. πŸ˜Š

It just looks like Rahul can't take criticism well. Maybe he expected more percentage for saaf dil tag. πŸ˜†

Well, how will he have friends?? He speaks so rudely that other person jist don't want to interact with him. 

Nikki was his friend or still is. But Rahul's gestures when he called her using his mouth signals were so demeaning. That's why Nikki went away from him. He need to respect others if he wants respect. As simple as that. 

His language is so irritating. I don't like the abuses he uses. So Rubina was definitely right in giving him 1% for saaf dil because his words destroy his game. His mouth is his biggest enemy. πŸ˜†

True, gaali kisi ko b do par wo hoti gaali hi hai. So Rahul should stop defending himself there. Rubina didn't like that and it's her opinion. I also don't like people who uses slangs/gaalis in their daily conversations. Come on, be civil. 

Regarding Overconfidence, I think Rubina meant Rahul takes BB for granted and that's why he takes time in getting ready. That reflects his overconfidence, that people will wait for him to join. 

Rubina needs to put her words right. Baki boli sahi thi wo. 

Later he was asking Rubina regarding 1% for dil ka saafmatlab bahat dil pe lag gaya innko

Rubina was saying that's her perspective so baat khatam.I think he could have asked her as to why she thinks or what made her think his heart is not "saaf"🀣.

Initially,I didn't like him at all.Then after farm task started developing little bit of likeness (although I didn't supported his "nepotism" comment).But now again not liking himπŸ˜†

Rahul ka zubaan hi uska dushman hai

Even I personally don't like such people who give gaalis (even if in anger).Aaj kal some people think giving gaali is being cool.But for me it's not.In this regard,it's not only about Rahul there are other mems (including previous seasons) too.

I understood your point regarding the reason of giving tag of "overconfident".If Rubina meant that way,she need to present her thoughts more clearly do that it doesn't create misunderstanding.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Arey wah. Maybe they're bonding. Rubina seems to be opening up gradually to Eijaz. I saw them talking as well when Rubina was in Cage. May be ab Eijaz ko bhabhi mil jaaaye πŸ˜†.....

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

aur log bhavi kay sath hi apne peyar kay baree mein batee karte hain sabse pehle πŸ€£. eijaz usi naksha kadam mein hain seems like.. πŸ€£

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

aur log bhavi kay sath hi apne peyar kay baree mein batee karte hain sabse pehle πŸ€£. eijaz usi naksha kadam mein hain seems like.. πŸ€£

Well Bhabhi is like a friend, an elder who understands and guides well, that's why People prefer discussing about their feelings of love, to their reputed Bhabhi. 

As much as it appears funny (I mean Eijaz and Rubina bonding πŸ˜†) but I'm liking it. Maybe they both will bring out good of each other. Eijaz and Rubina receive a lot of flak generally, so their bond might be a fresh start for both of them. Let's see how it goes....it's so unpredictable. πŸ€£ Kuch keh nahi sakte yeh dono kab laddlein....aur kab baatein karne lagein. πŸ˜†