Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

They need to bring in some wildcards fast. Splitsvilla and Roadies wale nithalle, who will come and raise havoc get bashed each week by Salman. 

What about that Baseer dude I’ve seen some clips of him from Ace of Space and the way he used to fight it reminded me of a baby version of Sky, his dialogues and tone just reminded me how Sky spoke when he used to argue. 
We need a few jo har Hafte bash ho or whatever Salman calls bashing these days and still carry on with their nonsense.

I haven’t watched ace of space but these contestants of roadies and splitsvilla, need a dynamic to fight on romantic or task. They shine there also because it’s highly scripted, but in BB yes theee arguably can be scripting or leading per say but you have to have talent of finding issues. Sabki ki bas ki baat nahin hai.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

😲

chalo jooth maat bolooo koi trick hai 

Bataao 😡

Okay, it's not a trick. But if you want your DP to flip like our DP.😆 Then try changing your DP. The DP glitch should play it's part and Tada!! Your work is done. ( Hope it works!😆🤣 because that's what happened with my DP😆)

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rahul is upset I guess with Ruby ka grading.. 😆

1% dil ke saaf bolne se itna dukh ho raha hain Rahul ko. par wo 3 hafte pehle hi Rubina ko ‘dil ke maili’ bol chuka hain. tab kahan gaye ye dukh?😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

1% dil ke saaf bolne se itna dukh ho raha hain Rahul ko. par wo 3 hafte pehle hi Rubina ko ‘dil ke maili’ bol chuka hain. tab kahan gaye ye dukh?😆

He thought Red Zone me uska jadu chal gaya hoga..🥺 the amount of people who want Ruby's approval is hilarious😆

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

He thought Red Zone me uska jadu chal gaya hoga..🥺 the amount of people who want Ruby's approval is hilarious😆

superiority complex hain, shikshika hain, inke dimag makhdi ke jaal hain, dil ke maili hain Rubina. phir bhi inke approval chahie Rahul baba ko.😆

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I haven’t watched ace of space but these contestants of roadies and splitsvilla, need a dynamic to fight on romantic or task. They shine there also because it’s highly scripted, but in BB yes theee arguably can be scripting or leading per say but you have to have talent of finding issues. Sabki ki bas ki baat nahin hai.

Right now these current contestants themselves aren’t looking apt atleast for what the creatives want from them. Some new blood needs to be injected. Also the house only has 10 people, and we haven’t even completed 2 months, need some dhamaka.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Right now these current contestants themselves aren’t looking apt atleast for what the creatives want from them. Some new blood needs to be injected. Also the house only has 10 people, and we haven’t even completed 2 months, need some dhamaka.

I don't understand why Splitsvilla contestant who do fairly well in Splitsvilla, turn up to be so disappointing on BB? Aisa kya ho jata hai? 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Tum log is flop season m bhi ddt note leaye😆

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hasini009

Hahahahaha sahi baat. Rahul is coming across as so bad when ever he uses such words like "maila dil" and then cries for Rubina's approval! 🤪 He needs to stop acting as naive when he's not. I don't like this behavior of him. 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hahahahaha sahi baat. Rahul is coming across as so bad when ever he uses such words like "maila dil" and then cries for Rubina's approval! 🤪 He needs to stop acting as naive when he's not. I don't like this behavior of him. 

On two tags "dil ka saaf" and "battameez" which Rubina gave him,it seems he couldn't accept he was given 1% for dil ka saaf.

He himself accepts he doesn't have friend here,only recently he is having good equation with Aly and Kavita.Rahul and Rubina were never close.So that was her perspective as she didn't know him closely to give more percentage for dil ka saaf.

I guess if one knows that he/she have pure heart then he/she shouldn't bother what other person thinks of him.At one point he was offended why was he given 1% on the other hand he address Rubina as "maila dil"😆so Rubina is right then to give him 1%

Also regarding "battameez" tag he was defending himself saying "aapko toh gaali nai di".Arey gaali kisiko bhi do kabhi bhi do if another person thinks its battameezi so that's their opinion.

Although I don't agree with Rubina's overconfident wala reason.

But in these two tags,the way Rahul defended himself didn't seem right to me.