Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Only care that Abhigya look happy,got rid of big part of the past baggage. Smiling and enjoying a party without fear,this is what they needed all the time,not those hit misses with radars off. 🤪

Ralulo thumbnail

After last week scenes i thought they haven't changed much since their best track together,they're just more intense&mad about each other. ❤️

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Only care that Abhigya look happy,got rid of big part of the past baggage. Smiling and enjoying a party without fear,this is what they needed all the time,not those hit misses with radars off. 🤪

This. 🥳 Hope this happiness stays forever now. no one deserves to be together more than these 2. 

Ralulo thumbnail

That's scary,happiness is not long lived in kkb land. But maybe it's time for them to have a better life,not so many problems and...they just got together,will enjoy that for now. 

Ralulo thumbnail
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

After last week scenes i thought they haven't changed much since their best track together,they're just more intense&mad about each other. ❤️

OMGG 😭 I need to go back and watch this track again. These episodes just explosive. 💥 from the time the car is stolen to their walk on the road, rain, taking shelter, this passion, dosti ke phere, hugs. 😭🔥 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

OMFG. Just look at them. Explosive together 🔥💥 need to go back and watch this again. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Friendship pheras are my fav.  Liked those scenes more than their weddings. Should do something similar now cause they already know what needs to be done so can do it alone. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Friendship pheras are my fav.  Liked those scenes more than their weddings. Should do something similar now cause they already know what needs to be done so can do it alone. 

Mine too. How adorable were they completing each phera and promising each other 1 thing. And how abhi was so completely head over heels for her. 😍

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

That's scary,happiness is not long lived in kkb land. But maybe it's time for them to have a better life,not so many problems and...they just got together,will enjoy that for now. 

Yeah I was also hesitant to use the word forever but maybe we will just get our wish. who knows? 😉