Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Admirable how Pragz was able to run in that tight saree. πŸ˜² And her lioness attitude,2 slaps in 1 episode πŸ‘πŸΌthe cleaning she needs to do in that house 🀒 hope she keeps up this strenght while she has Abhi&Dadi support-that's all that matters. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeah other than pragya telling rhea that there was nothing new about the scene.  felt like it was a rehash of the cafe scene.  same dialogues too. 😡

But I did feel bad for rhea when she said you have only 1 kid, go be happy with her.  i could see she was hurting. that part of her when she aches for her mothers love is true. pooja really suits the part more.

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

😳❀️

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Precap...again she thinks pragya chose the victim over her. she needs a hug and some love. I really hope pragya can pull her back from the path that she is on.  otherwise her life will be as empty as witchliya.

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Another point they revealed without promo,at least they are closing this topic too. I mean,Pragya knew,Rhea knew,playing as if they don't looked weird. Abhigya can meet in front of her now and Pragz can start handling Rhea behavior-before it turns completely into Alya2;even tho they fight it's visible something changed since both know their connection.

Sometimes it doesn't look like kkb speed at all πŸ˜† showing secrets getting discovered this easy. But this is about to complete 2 years,high time they solve everything they couldn't before being busy with the cycle party-blame-arrest-molest-forget-restart.

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

she needs a hug and some love. I really hope pragya can pull her back from the path that she is on. 

I think that hug will come so they can show segment scenes after that. Maybe Abhi will see them&join. Anyway they looked extrasweet in those lighting candles&firecrackers sequences.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

i dont like that this evil daughter is interrupting abhigya romance now. πŸ€”

Ralulo thumbnail

πŸ˜† Everyone does.

They can only have privacy out of their houses,otherwise every x,y,z will come to tell them something or will spy on them. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Yeah true.πŸ€ͺ

I just watched the full SBS segment. the 3 really do look cute together. πŸ‘πŸΌ