Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

ImageImage

Mr Mehra epic face 🤣

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

These 2 do angst so well. It's their territory. 💥🔥 

But I really have no patience for a lengthy, stretched out drama. Hope by the end of it all, A gets exposed and Abhi is the one to do it. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIqAGxBqkhB/?igshid=1ifw7iei7v8rm

Jesus they're just so beautiful. 😭😍🔥💥

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Picked up watching jungle episodes from where I left..my god. what bliss they enjoyed during this phase.  akele akele in the jungle. plenty of time to themselves. Even A and T combined with N couldn't get hold of them...at least until after their wedding.  Abhi carrying her in his arms, los in their own world. and main phir bhi tum ko chahunga background music is just perfect for them. 👍🏼

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Infection rate is pretty low these days. In Maharashtra, it has gone down too. No longer the state with highest number of infections per day. But still averages out to 3,000 cases per day. Still need to be vigilant, careful. So unless it's something in the local vicinity of the set, they are fine I think.

Movie theatres are a different issue altogether.

Ralulo thumbnail

Maybe having tracks like the current one is not a good idea,so many people on set at the same time,many extras too. Can avoid this situations,members of the same reel family shooting together,in case something happens a lot more easy to know the contacts. 

Not only kkb,others shows too can't afford another break. 😕

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

But I really have no patience for a lengthy, stretched out drama. Hope by the end of it all, A gets exposed and Abhi is the one to do it. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Me neither. No need to reach the wedding day,even engagement can be stopped before another long party starts.

Not many hopes about villains beiing exposed,won't reach jail anyway;even if they do will be released in some hours.

For me is enough that Abhigya know who their enemies are,not a secret since so many years. Just want them to team up&free their house,really MM or any other place where they decide to stay needs to be a home,a safe place for them&their small family. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Yeah definitely not a good idea to have a such a crowded set. 😕

KKB viewership fell considerably after lockdown. still not been able to recover from that fall with trps stagnating at 2.2,2.3. Only had 2.5 trp for abhigya diwali episode.So yeah another break will mean bad news.  But I don't think the govt will shut shootings. the article is also very thinly sourced, honestly.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

I think exposing villains is easier than abhigya moving out of MM. They just won't do it.  😒

A has accumulated too much power and there's too much silence from abhigya. Things are bound to boil over and there has to come a saturation point at which both Abhi and Pragya won't stay quiet. But then again, these writers are shit and good for nothing. so god knows what they have in mind.  🤔 If A goes to jail, they need to extend her time in jail and keep MM free of her for a while. There has been too much of her and there's no need for that.she can stay out and plan.  🥱