Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

Oh wow. I only know how to cook egg sandy and rice too..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I know little bit of cooking ... But I don know how to cook egg since  I dislike it ....I haven't tried it  ๐Ÿ˜‚ and scared of using cooker so don know how to cook rice either ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Today episode was fun

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I know little bit of cooking ... But I don know how to cook egg since  I dislike it ....I haven't tried it  ๐Ÿ˜‚ and scared of using cooker so don know how to cook rice either ๐Ÿคฃ

I know little bit of cooking learned from my bachelor's room experience...

Epdi samachallum saptuduvom....๐Ÿ˜› no complains..

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Iyo sandy i love the dishes yaar they look so tasty and yummy even last season. But ennaku oru chinna doubt last season 2 judges and 1 tasted the food . This season well atleast last week the chef barely tasted anyome dishes then how will he know properly cooked or not. Rinson is the scapegoat ah ..๐Ÿคฃ

Same doubt for me . He is a vegetarian so not tasting non veg food. How can he judge them properly without tasting. Aroma is not enough , how you can check salt , spicy ness ? Rakshan paddu thindatum than with all that feeding ๐Ÿ˜† . May be he is sous chef (assistant chef ) to judge ๐Ÿ˜œ ?

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Such a stress buster this show is. So funny and enjoyable. RJ Balaji came for some time to promote his movie. Shivani got paired with Ashwin ๐Ÿ˜‰ . 
I feel there are 3 strong contestants - Baba Baskar, Sakila and Ashwin. 3 medium level - Kani, Pavithra and Darsha. Two weaklings Deepa and Madurai Muthu ๐Ÿ˜† .

I thought Baba Baskar master is like a comali but my friend told me he used to cook for the entire house in Telugu BB and was the main chef there. I like his atrocities too , over enthu but likeable so far.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Same doubt for me . He is a vegetarian so not tasting non veg food. How can he judge them properly without tasting. Aroma is not enough , how you can check salt , spicy ness ? Rakshan paddu thindatum than with all that feeding ๐Ÿ˜† . May be he is sous chef (assistant chef ) to judge ๐Ÿ˜œ ?

๐Ÿคฃ..even season 1 too he never eats. 

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Such a stress buster this show is. So funny and enjoyable. RJ Balaji came for some time to promote his movie. Shivani got paired with Ashwin ๐Ÿ˜‰ . 
I feel there are 3 strong contestants - Baba Baskar, Sakila and Ashwin. 3 medium level - Kani, Pavithra and Darsha. Two weaklings Deepa and Madurai Muthu ๐Ÿ˜† .

I thought Baba Baskar master is like a comali but my friend told me he used to cook for the entire house in Telugu BB and was the main chef there. I like his atrocities too , over enthu but likeable so far.

Shivangi ...,๐Ÿ˜€in the show also few were referring her as shivani n she was like "ayyoo" ๐Ÿ˜†

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such a cutiepie she is !!...stay this innocent forever shivangi..๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Shivangi ...,๐Ÿ˜€in the show also few were referring her as shivani n she was like "ayyoo" ๐Ÿ˜†

Shivani Shivani nu 50 days type panni , my iPad auto correct pannikuchu  ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ . Enakae entha nilamainna think of Thava Bro ๐Ÿ˜† .