Cooku with Comali is back with season 2 🎉 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Today’s episode was so fun. When pugazh was paired with Shakila and when he went with her only this came to my mind 

Finally saw first week episodes  last night ....enjoyed it ... What a stress buster show ... Nalla sirichitu nalla thoonugunen 

Ashwin  konjam tension party  ....but rude ah irukra madhiri theriyala 

Shakeela konjam rude ah theriyuranga ... Felt bad for Sunitha 

Hope both enjoy themselves when show moves on 

I liked all d dishes .. looked appetizing except Mehendi aka choclate dish 

Will try to  watch yesterday and today's epi later 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ShanC

This week VJ parvathi missing and Pappu is back...

I'm not too fond of her tbh..lol trying too much to be funny but come across as mokkai. 

Originally posted by Honeyarjun

Today’s episode was so fun. When pugazh was paired with Shakila and when he went with her only this came to my mind 

🤣 I can already see pugazh expressions. Yet to watch..i love this show also i never watch cooking shows but this show became huge fan . 

Originally posted by Sevenstreaks

Finally saw first week episodes  last night ....enjoyed it ... What a stress buster show ... Nalla sirichitu nalla thoonugunen 

Ashwin  konjam tension party  ....but rude ah irukra madhiri theriyala 

Shakeela konjam rude ah theriyuranga ... Felt bad for Sunitha 

Hope both enjoy themselves when show moves on 

I liked all d dishes .. looked appetizing except Mehendi aka choclate dish 

Will try to  watch yesterday and today's epi later 

Iyo sandy i love the dishes yaar they look so tasty and yummy even last season. But ennaku oru chinna doubt last season 2 judges and 1 tasted the food . This season well atleast last week the chef barely tasted anyome dishes then how will he know properly cooked or not. Rinson is the scapegoat ah ..🤣

Originally posted by lankan121

Iyo sandy i love the dishes yaar they look so tasty and yummy even last season. But ennaku oru chinna doubt last season 2 judges and 1 tasted the food . This season well atleast last week the chef barely tasted anyome dishes then how will he know properly cooked or not. Rinson is the scapegoat ah ..🤣

Dish saptadhan taste theriyanum  illa Thava ... Mom don eat non veg ... But still she cooks yummy dishes  with out tasting it ... Looks , aroma laye therijarum pola .... may be it  comes with experience .... 

Originally posted by Sevenstreaks

Dish saptadhan taste theriyanum  illa Thava ... Mom don eat non veg ... But still she cooks yummy dishes  with out tasting it ... Looks , aroma laye therijarum pola .... may be it  comes with experience .... 

Oh wow. I only know how to cook egg sandy and rice too..😈

Yesterday n today s episodes were so good...looks like they dedicate one episode for komalis...

This week I had a small doubt whether this is cooking show or fashion show...😆

Shivangi paired with Ashwin...🤣 her singing thendral vandhu theendum pothu  song was very nice...👏

Deepa mam will not last long...is she really that  innocent ?

Rakshan told that every week one komali will not be there...I not sure it's the format  or he chumma told...

I feel.pappu is better than Parvathi...

First time trying to watch cooking show, never watch coz cooking shows are boring and also coz of Non Veg Dishes... but this show they don't overly zoom on dishes , somewhat okay...