Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Isiliye to khaal udhedni ki baat ki thi na didi😆; warna to sirf peetna, thokna aur dasna tak hi seemit rehta.🤣

Khaal toh tab udhegi na lekin jab madam ko kacchhu red hearts waala feeling aayega usske janm janmaantar dushman ke liye! No entry ka board leke khadi hai andhi naagin!😆

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shabia1

This 😍 this is what makes me endure all the stupidity and not give up on vani❤️

😊❤️

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Khaal toh tab udhegi na lekin jab madam ko kacchhu red hearts waala feeling aayega usske janm janmaantar dushman ke liye! No entry ka board leke khadi hai andhi naagin!😆

Mujhko no entry ke board se ek visualization hua. No entry ka board leke khadi Bani, Veeranshu woh uske haath se cheen ke khud khada ho gaya.😆 Bani ko laga ye meri copy kaise kar sakta hai. Sirf usko no entry ka board lene ka right hai, kyunki, "Adi Naagin hu main".😆 Dono ke beech board ko lekar huyi ghamasan fight, and phir no-entry ke board ko bahaar patak diya🤣. Ab dono ka score barabari pe, no entry ki koi gunjayish nahi rahi.🤣

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Mujhko no entry ke board se ek visualization hua. No entry ka board leke khadi Bani, Veeranshu woh uske haath se cheen ke khud khada ho gaya.😆 Bani ko laga ye meri copy kaise kar sakta hai. Sirf usko no entry ka board lene ka right hai, kyunki, "Adi Naagin hu main".😆 Dono ke beech board ko lekar huyi ghamasan fight, and phir no-entry ke board ko bahaar patak diya🤣. Ab dono ka score barabari pe, no entry ki koi gunjayish nahi rahi.🤣

Rofl 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Your title is hilarious Sohini. 🤣

I am not astounded why Veer & Bani clashes every time. They are two dominant forces with equal amount of aggression of different kinds comes to collaborate into minimal understanding. Either one would have to bow or surrender to the other. Both of them can’t afford to have their own ways all the time. Till now, we have seen mostly Veer cooperating to her tantrums and taunts. He has been ignoring her useless hatred and desirably giving her immense respect. I mean nobody can beat Veer’s patient level at this point of time. It’s remarkable how he is able to still live with her constant belittling his emotions. On the other hand, Bani is a hard nut shell. Her over-confidence lies under her crown of being Ms.Adhi Naagin while not fully engaging into knowing her capabilities. She has been under a spell that no one can harm her only if the opponents attack her ones, she’ll finish their game in one shot. No! She is naive to think that because apart from Veer and her hatred for Cheels, Bani is soft for the rest of the world. They evil of the unknown world knows how to break that wall around her. Jay is one of the great examples when he was able to hypnotized her to dance to his tunes. If Veer didn’t come right on time, we wouldn’t see Bani bragging so much about her powers even today. That’s how easy it gets to capture Bani’s powers, if she remain clueless about her surroundings. Bani thinks putting complete trust on her judgement is her great power and she forgets to re-evaluate her opinions. But she won’t pay attention to the warnings her husband has been signaling her since the very beginning. It’s understandable that her Satyug’s love would be more important to her without a second thought. However, if someone has been given you enough reasons to give it a thought to keep an eye on such crucial factors, then you take it seriously perhaps once. 

For those reasons alone, Bani ki band kyn na bajeee? 😆

Now that hopefully Veer decides to back off and give her plenty of space, she may get effected by a thought that you shouldn’t be taking someone for granted for too long. Doesn’t matter whatever the reason may have been to Veer for such a decision, it was a necessary mechanism to sustain his peace. This might jolt her to think about him more profoundly. She might realize Veer never wanted to perceive this relationship by any force, even if he is trying to rectify his mistakes as Akesh or simply doing due to other revelations. The truth is Veer is backing out, making his first attempt to dismantle Bani’s poor judgement. 

Looking at BTS pictures. It is explicit Bani isn’t going anywhere, but I still feel Veer will not be the same around with her, though he will still keep her under his surveillance for many reasons. He will not impose himself on her like he used to. Looks like “I will make you want to be with me Bani” might come true after all.

Edited by Manoshono - 3 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_wings

Not sure if someone has already pointed this out in the any of the other topics. But I feel the villain can only defeated if bani and veer joins hand. If you see the villain he is both a cheel as well as naagin. Bani can not just defeat it with her nag powers they need powerful cheel that's none other than veer. Somewhere I feel it will go like ending of n2 where shivangi and rocky joined hands and they were portrayed as shiv and shakti and in that form only they could kill shesha. As shesha was too Powerful for individual. 😆

I feel the guruma will tell both veer and bani that who that person is and what she wants. Either she wants both gandhak and nagmani to be more powerful and this will force both of them to work together🤣

Guru ma is one big disappointment along with that black Pandit. Kam ki baat jab batani hoti hai tab batate nahe.. aur gayan jab dete hain, it goes over our heads. Matlab kuch bhi bakwas 😆 Kash she had given slightest clue to Bani regarding Jay. But nahe, khud karne chorne ka nateeja dekh rahe hain sab 🙄

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Your title is hilarious Sohini. 🤣

Ab kya karun, bajne wali hai to wali hai.😆

I am not astounded why Veer & Bani clashes every time. They are two dominant forces with equal amount of aggression of different kinds comes to collaborate into minimal understanding. Either one would have to bow or surrender to the other. Both of them can’t afford to have their own ways all the time. Till now, we have seen mostly Veer cooperating to her tantrums and taunts. He has been ignoring her useless hatred and desirably giving her immense respect. I mean no body can beat Veer’s patient level at this point of time. It’s remarkable how he is able to still live with her constant belittling his emotions. On the other hand, Bani is a hard nut shell. Her over-confidence lies under her crown of being Ms.Adhi Naagin while not fully engaging into knowing her capabilities. She has been under a spell that no one can harm her only if the opponents attack her ones, she’ll finish their game in one shot. No! She is naive to think that because apart from Veer and her hatred for Cheels, Bani is soft for the rest of the world. They evil of the unknown world knows how to break that wall around her. Jay is one of the great examples when he was able to hypnotized her to dance to his tunes. If Veer didn’t come right on time, we wouldn’t see Bani bragging so much about her powers even today. That’s how easy it gets to capture Bani’s powers, if she remain clueless about her surroundings. Bani thinks putting complete trust on her judgement is her great power and she forgets to re-evaluate her opinions. But she won’t pay attention to the warnings her husband has been signaling her since the very beginning. It’s understandable that her Satyug’s love would be more important to her without a second thought. However, if someone has been given you enough reasons to give it a thought to keep an eye on such crucial factors, then you take it seriously perhaps once. 

Bhadaas....Bhadaas...nikaal liya...waise iss points ko negate kaise karun. kuch extra add karne ki zarurat kahaan.

For those reasons alone, Bani ki band kyn na bajeee? 😆

Now that hopefully Veer decides to back off and give her plenty of space, she may get effected by a thought that you shouldn’t be taking someone for granted for too long. Doesn’t matter whatever the reason may have been to Veer for such a decision, it was a necessary mechanism to sustain his peace. This might jolt her to think about him more profoundly. She might realize Veer never wanted to perceive this relationship by any force, even if he is trying to rectify his mistakes as Akesh or simply doing due to other revelations. The truth is Veer is backing out, making his first attempt to dismantle Bani’s poor judgement. 

Her realization capabilities are dubious, but for the sake of the story, she has to realize now. Otherwise TRP bhi gutter ka kuda ban jayegi.😆

Looking at BTS pictures. It is explicit Bani isn’t going anywhere, but I still feel Veer will not be the same around with her, though he will still keep her under his surveillance for many reasons. He will not impose himself on her like he should to. Looks like “I will make you want to be with me Bani” might come true after all.

Dekhte hai, kya hota hai.

libran90 thumbnail

Behen, physically staying away and emotional staying away me farq hota hai. Woh biwi hi hai ab bhi uski. Aur inn dono ki kismat aisi ki koshish dur jaane ki kare, to phir situation inko paas hi lati hai. They are like magnets, really.

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Upar se I don't care for their dance sequences. Dekhne me koi mazaa nahi hai. Sirf BTS me hype, and show me, channel swipe😆