Mujhko kyun lag raha hai Bani ki bajne wali hai!

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Matlab bahut hi solid wali strong wali feeling aa rahi hai, ki Bani ke bure din shuru hone waale hai.🤣...Like I don't know, ye Veer ka tyaag karna, Anaconda Dragon Devi ka jaagrit hona, mendhak ka ghar aana, bahut hi aisi feeling de rahi hai ki achche din gaye, Bani ke. I mean waise bhi kuch khaas achche nahi the, lekin ab to aur bhi shaq ho raha hai mujhko. Waise Naagin ke seasons me ye pehla season hai, jahaan hum sab dil thaam ke baithe hai ki Bani ki suffering kab shuru hogi.

Well, in all honesty, I don't hate Bani and this isn't a hate post. This is a post, for another day to Naagin day and also how you want to see Bani repent over her actions which were impulsive and unjustified. Especially towards Veeranshu and Jai. And her Adi Naagin stature overall.

Dekho, ITV ka itihaas gawaah hai, ki hum log hamesha heroine se relate karte aaye hai, and the toxic masculinity that the heroes display always doesn't go down well with us. Lekin, ye pehla aisa show hai and season hai, jahaan hero ke liye root karna aur relate karna easy raha hai compared to the heroine, who unfortunately has a toxic feminity issue - high on ego, independent yet abuses the same guy whom she clings on to for protection, always enforces her superiority in the Nagvansh without justifying it. Like she is the male version of every EK maiyya ka hero. A classic case of role reversal.

I personally feel Bani should be left alone physically and emotionally to fend for herself as it was before Veeranshu entered her life. When we are all alone, we tend to become more self-aware and alert. I am not sure how much her equation with Jai will change, but I guess the story will move in a way that compels her to uproot her current thought process, and replace it with a fresh perspective. Infact, I also want her to save herself for once this time. I mean bhagwan ho ya parents, kabhi na kabhi to chod hi dete hai kyunki they trust their child will handle it. So really, Veeranshu should trust his wife enough that she is capable to handle herself on her own. Maine aise hi usko Shiv nahi kaha. He talks about her being Adi Shakti, but Adi Shakti ko bhi apni ladai khud ladni padi thi. And this is with regard to Jai only. For the cheels, I believe, Veeranshu himself needs to take his duties seriously. And ensure their protection and that they don't hurt Bani as well. That is more his job.

So what do you want to see? How do you want Bani to repent? How do you want to see her grow? Share your views and comments.😊

**Disclaimer: This isn't a hate post for Bani. This is just a general discussion about how we want to see Bani's development.**

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

U know mujhe bahut trust tha bani maine to kaha bhi ho shayad already knows Jay's truth & playing along him to know with whom he is working & I did defended d mayavi ras swimming pool scene 2 but mera trust bani pe uss din khatam ho gaya jab maine dekha bani made that landmine blast happened fully knowing how many snake lives will be at stack , after that I gave up on bani coz no matter a naagin of her position will never risk naag clan lives coz of her personal revenge , when in past she got cursed 4 d same thing for so long time , I get she dint learned anything from her past mistakes , I don't know maybe makers shows in future to glorify bani that she did save naag clan lives .

Adi naagin position & veer's love both bani got very easily that's d reason she take them granted. It was naageshwari who had earned adi naagin's title from her selfless act of saving naagmani from cheel clan , bani ne kya kiya usse to free main mili hain adi naagin ki position as she is considered to be re incarnation of naageshwari, that's why bani is lazy about her duties as adi naagin & this position had only raise gamand in her. Same goes 4 veer's love in starting it was always veer who was after her , doing things 4 her , trying to win her etc & aakesh factor is additional factor, we say na if we get something easily then we don't value d thing bani ka case yahi hain. She takes adi naagin position & veer's love 4 granted.

Aisa nhi ki bani ne sirf galtiya hi ki hai , usne proof kiya hai ki vo itni bhi bewkoof nhi jitna hum usse samajhte hai , she had used her intelligence but usme flaws itne hai ki vo uske intelligence Ko overshadow kar dete hain.

Bani ko zidd aur gamand is not letting her best abilities to come out . Adi naagin position made her to 2 proudy & zidd by hook or crook usse cheel clan ko marna hai aur make them look down vo naag clan ke liye nhi hai vk uska personal revenge hai as aakesh hurted naageshwari's ego.

I personally feel bani se kuch waqt ke liye adi naagin ki position le leni chahiye & make her earn this position after that she will never take this position 4 granted. She is made adi naagin 4 naag clan not 4 humans.

I know I may sound sadist but I also want bani to yearn & earn veer's love , tab usko pata chalega ki what she done with veer.

Regarding Jay, naagin mummy they will teach bani lesson 4 lifetime that never judge people from face value. Balwant warned her but still out of stubborness she went & got naagin mummy free.

As I said bani ko adi shakti Bane main bahut time lagne wala hai , usse pehle usse adi naagin bana padega vo bhi sahi means main .

Naagin mummy & markaat bani ki acche din le hi aayenge🤣

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

I think Veer’s change of approach is going to push Bani to introspect. She already seems to have softened towards him.

She will be unable to hide when he frees her and takes a step back. Her earlier bahana that he married her against her will (even though she knows she was a willing participant) and that he keeps her against her will in the house will be ashes in front of the force of respect and affection she will feel for him. 

She is like an errant child. If the parent keeps their hold on her, she will act like she wants to go elsewhere even more aggressively. But if they calmly step back and even pretend to walk away, there is shock and a fear of loss that makes them easier to handle. Meera didi gave the hint ki Bani ko aur koi tareeka nahi samajh aayega. 

Usually, when a person loves like the way Veer loves, a sense of security envelops the person being loved. They know that the other person is always there for them and nothing will sway their heart. Bani feels that security and hence isn’t scared of losing Veer or his love. But if Veer takes a step back, even if he tells her that he still loves her, she will feel that pain and won’t be able to hide behind anger anymore. 

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey bhagwan kal hi main soch rahi thi yehi line k usually yeh dekha hai audience female leads se relate karte hai. But iss baar Pehli baar Hua k sab male lead k saath hai.. Usske dard ko mehsoos kar rahe hai. Waqai this season is different ðŸ˜†

And definitely Bani should repent for what she has done.. Jaane anjaane mein hi sahi.. She will learn from her mistakes just the way Veer learnt from his Aakesh version.. And then Bani khud saare jo raita failayi hai usko thik karegi... Fir hoga Shiv Shakti ka Milan... 

In Jay's case Bani should deal with her alone.. Obviously Veer saath toh Humesa rahega as her biggest support system.. But Jay ne dhoka Bani ko dia hai, itne sadiyon ka bharosa tora hai.. So uss ko saza dena Bani ki hi responsibility hogi... 

So Bani ki band toh bajegi but khud hi sab kuch sahi karegi woh.. 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I think Veer’s change of approach is going to push Bani to introspect. She already seems to have softened towards him.

She will be unable to hide when he frees her and takes a step back. Her earlier bahana that he married her against her will (even though she knows she was a willing participant) and that he keeps her against her will in the house will be ashes in front of the force of respect and affection she will feel for him. 

She is like an errant child. If the parent keeps their hold on her, she will act like she wants to go elsewhere even more aggressively. But if they calmly step back and even pretend to walk away, there is shock and a fear of loss that makes them easier to handle. Meera didi gave the hint ki Bani ko aur koi tareeka nahi samajh aayega. 

Usually, when a person loves like the way Veer loves, a sense of security envelops the person being loved. They know that the other person is always there for them and nothing will sway their heart. Bani feels that security and hence isn’t scared of losing Veer or his love. But if Veer takes a step back, even if he tells her that he still loves her, she will feel that pain and won’t be able to hide behind anger anymore. 

I honestly agree. Pehle lagta tha Veeranshu is a bit juvenile and Bani is mature, but jaise kahaani aage badi hai, we can see Veeranshu has to have the handle in this relationship, as he is mature and he knows how to treat his wife like a woman and like a child, and well Bani is both. She is rebellious like a child because frankly this part of hers never came out before her foster family. She has been emotionally distant and attached at the same time with this family. Bachcho wali harkatein karne ka mauka hi na aaya ho kabhi. Veeranshu ke saath uska bachpana, uska adiyalpana, uska rebellious streak, uske andar ka jo gubbaar hai, bahaar nikal ke aata hai. And hats off to Veeranshu to manage bost aspects of this persona - her childlike rebellion and the mature angry young woman. A mother's absence is seen in Bani's life, but somehow Veeranshu manages to mother her in a way, in spite of him having an absent mother as well. And he also knows how to love her as a man. I guess love has a way of adapting according to the situation, make you be the person needed at that moment. 

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Yaar mai zyada kuch nahin bolungi .. bohot pulitzer winning essays chaapi hai maine IF par but ab meri jawani dhal chuki hai so itna energy nahin hai.

I am going to keep it short and concise: Bani is going realise how good she had it and then cry buckets. You could totally be the most powerful woman in the world and yet ... be all alone. Not that she seems powerful at all .. its mostly misguided ego and a lot of boring speeches. She has almost always needed Ceer to get her out of a fix. I hope Markat and Sasuma isko iski aukaat dikhaye. That she could be teees maar khaan but her plans are almost always fails cuz of a lack of strategy .. or grey matter to come up with said strategy and she's not much of a superhero. Toh devi ji zameen par utar aye .. and logon ke emotions ka samman karna seekhe. Anyways I am going to leave it at this because the more I think about it ... the more I am antagonized. 

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I honestly agree. Pehle lagta tha Veeranshu is a bit juvenile and Bani is mature, but jaise kahaani aage badi hai, we can see Veeranshu has to have the handle in this relationship, as he is mature and he knows how to treat his wife like a woman and like a child, and well Bani is both. She is rebellious like a child because frankly this part of hers never came out before her foster family. She has been emotionally distant and attached at the same time with this family. Bachcho wali harkatein karne ka mauka hi na aaya ho kabhi. Veeranshu ke saath uska bachpana, uska adiyalpana, uska rebellious streak, uske andar ka jo gubbaar hai, bahaar nikal ke aata hai. And hats off to Veeranshu to manage bost aspects of this persona - her childlike rebellion and the mature angry young woman. A mother's absence is seen in Bani's life, but somehow Veeranshu manages to mother her in a way, in spite of him having an absent mother as well. And he also knows how to love her as a man. I guess love has a way of adapting according to the situation, make you be the person needed at that moment. 

this is so beautiful oh my god. i really want vani to have that convo of her family/parents one day. but this was a really great description of veer and bani's relationship and how she takes out a lot of what she couldn't with him, i guess kyunki she's comfortable with veer and she knows he'll stay so she can be how she is aise hi. she can throw the tantrums she never got to, she can be rude, she can rebel and he's there. i really hope we get some good stuff in this separation track. bani will definitely stay at cheel mansion only na? they've brought dhaabewala, doubt veer will tell her to leave the house but maybe just the room. i can't stand the sharma's 

Edited by nainaasharmaa - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

this is so beautiful oh my god. i really want vani to have that convo of her family/parents one day. but this was a really great description of veer and bani's relationship and how she takes out a lot of what she couldn't with him, i guess kyunki she's comfortable with veer and she knows he'll stay so she can be how she is aise hi. she can throw the tantrums she never got to, she can be rude, she can rebel and he's there. i really hope we get some good stuff in this separation track. bani will definitely stay at cheel mansion only na? they've brought dhaabewala, doubt veer will tell her to leave the house but maybe just the room. i can't stand the sharma's 

Sharma family permanently rehne aayenge kya Cheel mansion mein ? 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Hey bhagwan kal hi main soch rahi thi yehi line k usually yeh dekha hai audience female leads se relate karte hai. But iss baar Pehli baar Hua k sab male lead k saath hai.. Usske dard ko mehsoos kar rahe hai. Waqai this season is different ðŸ˜†

And definitely Bani should repent for what she has done.. Jaane anjaane mein hi sahi.. She will learn from her mistakes just the way Veer learnt from his Aakesh version.. And then Bani khud saare jo raita failayi hai usko thik karegi... Fir hoga Shiv Shakti ka Milan... 

In Jay's case Bani should deal with her alone.. Obviously Veer saath toh Humesa rahega as her biggest support system.. But Jay ne dhoka Bani ko dia hai, itne sadiyon ka bharosa tora hai.. So uss ko saza dena Bani ki hi responsibility hogi... 

So Bani ki band toh bajegi but khud hi sab kuch sahi karegi woh.. 

Milan to Shiv Parvati ka hoga, lekin Shiv ki Shakti banne ke liye Shakti ko mehnat karni padegi. Aur aisa nahi hai ki Parvati gave less exams, she always had to separate from Shiv to learn her lessons and become better than before.

The same goes for Bani. To be Veeranshu's wife, she has to learn, unlearn, change, accept a lot of things. I am not sure how will she do that, but she has to do it herself. Dragon devi is full in form to screw Bani's happiness. Jai is already there. But with Jai, her vendetta shouldn't be so simple dude. Tadap tadap kar jeena and tadpa tadpa ke maarna, aisa hona chahiye Jai ka, pure 10,000 saal ki kasar nikal dena chahiye Bani ko uspar.

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

This is a wonderful description of the multi-layered relationship shared by VAni. Bani has known responsibility till now, but not love. With Veeranshu, she is always in her true self, and he knows when to be delicate, and when to reprimand. He's fulfilling the role of a loving parent in Bani's life. She knows it deep down but will take time & a strong wake up call to realise & admit it to herself.