Posted: 3 years ago

I saw the movie and liked it. It's a decent one-time watch.

The best part is that everyone - Pankaj Tripathi, Rajkumar Rao, Fatima, Abhishek, Sanya Malhotra - are all in their elements. Each and everyone has given their best to the movie, and it shows.

The ensemble cast and the way their paths keep getting intersected is done masterfully, with the metaphorical dice being played by an eccentric gangster ( Pankaj Tripathi).

There are some moments which stay with you, like the bonding between Abhishek Bachchan and the little girl, the nurse giving her cigarette to Pankaj Tripathi, and the love story between the Malayali girl and Rahul.

It does drag a bit because the length is 2 hrs 30 minutes, but overall the movie is stitched together seamlessly.

Would definitely recommend it to the forum members.

Even though I found the trailer and songs trashy, 

Even though I can't tolerate actors like Sanya, Fatima, Abhishek and Aditya,

Even though I think Anurag Basu is probably the worst director in Bollywood according to me, 

I shall still give this one a try only if 90% of forum members recommend it and I like anthology films.

One of the best movie for this year ! Absolutely loved it. All the actors have played their part wonderfully!! Do watch it :) 

Loved the movie... This Aditya is so Hot... I want a Daddy like him for me... Please Universe 🥰

Originally posted by mintyblue

I saw the movie and liked it. It's a decent one-time watch.

The best part is that everyone - Pankaj Tripathi, Rajkumar Rao, Fatima, Abhishek, Sanya Malhotra - are all in their elements. Each and everyone has given their best to the movie, and it shows.

The ensemble cast and the way their paths keep getting intersected is done masterfully, with the metaphorical dice being played by an eccentric gangster ( Pankaj Tripathi).

There are some moments which stay with you, like the bonding between Abhishek Bachchan and the little girl, the nurse giving her cigarette to Pankaj Tripathi, and the love story between the Malayali girl and Rahul.

It does drag a bit because the length is 2 hrs 30 minutes, but overall the movie is stitched together seamlessly.

Would definitely recommend it to the forum members.

did you get the point where Abhishek's character went to the hotel??? Why did he go there??

I liked the movie. I don't know why abhisek is considered a non actor, he was very good here I sympathized the most with his character. His scenes with the girl are I found his wife (Asha Negi) to be good as well

Rajkumar rao is adorable when cries/emotional.

The dangal girls are not only cute and adorable but has amazing screen presence as well

Aditya Roy Kapoor is good too but in middle I kept forgetting about his character (I don't know why)

Pankaj Tripathi is the character you root for eventhough you know he's being an a**hole😆 trust me he's very good here. Aakhri tak bhi I was shocked...... People who watched the movie will know why😆

Brilliant movie. The idea of karma and coincidence used very intelligently. Barring a few mistakes it was a very good movie. Whole cast is awesome.  

Edited by Aruni. - 3 years ago

best film of the year 

great acting and plot