Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER-1 

Heart .... is something which is beyond my understanding...Today is the first day of my job as a psychiatrist, my dream job  .. My family ,friends and my well wishers .. all are proud of me and very happy for me ... there can be no other wonderful day for me in my life .... today I achieved my dream .. I should feel complete right having everyone and everything I wanted around me but still I feel incomplete ... because she is not here ..I wish she was here too .. to she see my success.. 

Yes “she “..At some moment in life , We wish our best friend to be something more than a best friend right? Yeah even I wished too ..... 

Roli , my best friend but only my heart knows that she is more than that to me.. I met her in college ..in no time she captured my heart .. she leaves a spark wherever she goes....

Whenever I wanted to tell her my feelings  that constant fear ..of losing her and her friendship stopped me ..you know “proposing your best friend is like a gamble , you will either get everything you wanted or lose everything you never wanted to lose” .. I didn’t say this ..I got this from google .. but it is true !!

There was no day I didn’t miss her ..... you might wonder why I miss her ?! I miss her ..Because she is not with me .. it’s been 4 years .....wait for that don’t mistaken that she is no more .. she is there alive but just that I don’t know where is she ?! How is she ?!  You all may wonder how sure I am that she is alive without knowing about her whereabouts .. my heart .. it knows .. she is my heartbeat.. I know .. I am just waiting for that day to meet her .. I have a so much questions to ask her .. why did she leave me 4 years ago that too without informing me ?! Where was she till date ?! Why did she stop her studies in between ?! Soooo much .. 

wait I didn’t tell who am I right ?! I am Siddhant .. Siddhant Bhardwaj .. I have a short and a sweet family - my mataji , Rajendra papa , sujatha maa and Vikram bhaiya ... and now just a small circle of friends - amar and prem .. what ?! It is just a fear that what if they leave me like roli ... dear god , please make me meet roli soon .. god ..you ..

Knock knock .. 

Arrey yaar who is this now ?! Interrupting my prayer ..

“Come in “

A nurse enters and asks “Doctor ,can I send the patients in ?! “ 

“Yeah sure “

The nurse leaves ... 

Thank god she didn’t see my talking to myself then what she might have thought about me ?! What Else !? She might have thought that I being a psychiatrist need to consult other psychiatrist... phew whatever !! Siddhant concentrate on your work now .. 

As the nurse said she started sending patients one by one inside for consultation.. 

After my duty time , I took my car and started driving towards my home ...

I stopped the car with a jerk .... my heart started beating fast . I know I am being dramatic but you wouldn’t say that after seeing the person standing opposite to me !! It was my ROLI !!  She is standing infront of my eyes ..wait ..Am I hallucinating?! No I am not ...  because the auto behind my car horned signaling me to move .... 

I moved my car to a side and parked it there and rushed towards Roli .. I think she didn’t notice me .. before I could call her name out .. she went inside the NGO office which was there in that street . And that watchman didn’t allow me inside .... saying that inside some important meeting is going on and no outsider’s are allowed ...may be Roli is working there, that’s why he allowed he inside .

argh !! No problem I have waited for 4 years to meet her .. won’t I wait just for 10 mins .. anyway she have to come outside right .. 

the very thought of meeting Roli after 4 years .. made up heart jump in joy !!!!.. 

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago

Andeeeeee .... finally you are back with new ffs... congratulations...it was a wonderful start , Sid as psychiatrist... awesome...so many puzzles...why is Roli not with him what happened in the past...hope Sid would be able to meet Roli... eagerly waiting for next

Aww! This is gonna be so beautiful and touchy story. 

I loved that quote of gambling😆

Waiting to know why Roli left without informing. And now can't wait for RoSid meet. Update next soon.

PS : is this concept given by Arisha?😆

Originally posted by Confused_Soul

Waiting to know why Roli left without informing. And now can't wait for RoSid meet. Update next soon.

Yes this concept is given by Arisha 😆

Sid as psychiatrist awesome eagerly waiting for the next update 

Short but wonderful update... Sid is psychiatric... Eagerly waiting for Sid to meet his roli.... 

Wow I was waiting for this awesome di love it update soon

Originally posted by Confused_Soul

How u know di?

Welcome back dear eagerly waiting for next 

He finally saw roli but but could not meet her.