Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This seems so deep for me. The more i think of it, the more point of views i get to think of!

For me,Sai's anger is her childishness and her helplessness towards protecting her aaba.

She has always been so protective about her aaba. Also, he's the only one she has and with whatever she has been going through for the past 3 years, she thought it will be over once Virat Chavan comes and approves her aaba's VRS.

Virat, as soon as he arrived, has requested Kamal sir to extend his VRS, which is wrong according to me. No one knows the personal reasons and one can't ask in front of so many people. To that, aaba agreed to stay for a while more. 

This is the main trigger for her.

When Kamal sir requested Virat to take care of Sai in his absence, he seemed careless to me. I'm not saying that he shouldn't take leave. But being responsible for the whole village/town and with such criminal activities going on, shouldn't he reach out to the PS or his team to know the situation? Again, I understand Sai's point of view here. 

Though Virat's intentions are correct, but according to her, he is actually the reason why her aaba put her in safe house. Which means, staying away from aaba.

Amidst all this, she knows that for her aaba, Virat matters a lot and he actually agrees to most of whatever Virat asks for. That's her problem. That's the reason she wanted Virat to keep Kamal away from all this. 

We all know that, being in such profession, one's life is never safe. But he already took VRS and they already planned to leave to Nagpur. In such case, Sai knows her aaba might again get involved in any such matters but somehow trusted that Virat will be there for him

When i watched today's episode for the first time, i thought Sai's anger isnt justified. But after thinking of it again and going through the posts here on the forum, i can totally understand her.

If Virat hadn't given the permission to her aaba, he wouldn't be facing this situation. Yes, it is aaba who decided to go to Jagtap in the middle of firing, it's his decision to come in between the bullet and Virat, but is Sai in a state to think of any of this? Aaba is so precious to her and seeing him like that, one cannot think straight. 

When Pakhi decided to marry Samrat, I gave her the benefit of doubt, because she was emotionally weak back then. So I thought why can't I see that Sai is emotionally weak too. 

The only one she have, her aaba will be no more and for her, the reason is Virat. It'll be interesting to see how she comes out of that hatred for Virat and move on in life with him

To answer my question, I can't justify her anger but I can understand her anger towards Virat. 

Please do share your views :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I could not have penned this better.

Is virat wrong? No

Is her father wrong in letting his emotions getting the better of him? I don't know...

Can I understand where Sai is coming from? YES, YES, YES

Is Sai justified in her hatred towards Virat? Somehow, but only because she does not know the entire truth.

What we tend to forget is we can think rationally, we can justify things, blame someone because we are an audience. Because we see things from a distance, because we are conscious and able to differentiate that this is fiction, not reality....

While we can empathise with characters, we do not feel the emotions they feel, in the moment they feel it because most of us have not gone through such a situation in real life...its like we can see the footsteps left behind, but we cannot walk in their shoes! We can understand where they are coming from, but we cannot live the moment through them.... And so we can only speculate how a human being will react to a particular situation...

Therefore, the decisions they take in a particular situation might appear bizarre to us, but the characters are often 'blinded' by emotions, forced to act in a way because of their situations and their decision appear justified to them....it's only when they retrospect in the future that they can correct whatever wrong decisions they take....

The reservoir of human emotions is vast, and i love posts like these, helps us to get different perspectives on the issue....

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I m going to miss the sweet nok jok between sai n virat.. angry sai n virat r a little annoying to me..

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice Post....

I think her anger is somewhat justified.... 

Okay let me begin by saying as an audience i find Kamal and Virat both at fault... Kamal for literally emotionally blackmailing Virat in name of Guru Dakshina and more so Virat coz he had the sole decision making power in this case... Virat saw Kamal has been time and again emotional and have stepped out of his duty as a cop and rightly so as his daughter is involved in this case... He even reminded Kamal to not be emotional just before they executed there plan of action.... He could have just not give in into Kamal's Guru Dakshina Stupidity... 

As for Sai, she has time and again fought with Virat whenever it concerns her Aaba's safety... 

Just before Aaba was called in, Sai asked for a promise from him to return after submitting his papers and not take unnecessary risk on his life.. I think she never thought her Aaba would break his promise and might be ordered by Virat to accompany him in this mission since he is the ACP... I think we should wait for Virat and Sai's confrontation for Sai's pov... 

Edited by incendio - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All I can say from my personal experience of losing a loved one. You are just angry. It doesn’t matter why. There is a lot of anger. Here things are different and Virat is the root cause of all her problems according to Sai. 

I’m not going to fault her for her emotions. She’s hurt, losing her Dad. She has no one. The one constant in her life is gone. She definitely has misunderstood Virat but it will take her time. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

This seems so deep for me. The more i think of it, the more point of views i get to think of!

For me,Sai's anger is her childishness and her helplessness towards protecting her aaba.

She has always been so protective about her aaba. Also, he's the only one she has and with whatever she has been going through for the past 3 years, she thought it will be over once Virat Chavan comes and approves her aaba's VRS.

Virat, as soon as he arrived, has requested Kamal sir to extend his VRS, which is wrong according to me. No one knows the personal reasons and one can't ask in front of so many people. To that, aaba agreed to stay for a while more. 

This is the main trigger for her.

When Kamal sir requested Virat to take care of Sai in his absence, he seemed careless to me. I'm not saying that he shouldn't take leave. But being responsible for the whole village/town and with such criminal activities going on, shouldn't he reach out to the PS or his team to know the situation? Again, I understand Sai's point of view here. 

Though Virat's intentions are correct, but according to her, he is actually the reason why her aaba put her in safe house. Which means, staying away from aaba.

Amidst all this, she knows that for her aaba, Virat matters a lot and he actually agrees to most of whatever Virat asks for. That's her problem. That's the reason she wanted Virat to keep Kamal away from all this. 

We all know that, being in such profession, one's life is never safe. But he already took VRS and they already planned to leave to Nagpur. In such case, Sai knows her aaba might again get involved in any such matters but somehow trusted that Virat will be there for him

When i watched today's episode for the first time, i thought Sai's anger isnt justified. But after thinking of it again and going through the posts here on the forum, i can totally understand her.

If Virat hadn't given the permission to her aaba, he wouldn't be facing this situation. Yes, it is aaba who decided to go to Jagtap in the middle of firing, it's his decision to come in between the bullet and Virat, but is Sai in a state to think of any of this? Aaba is so precious to her and seeing him like that, one cannot think straight. 

When Pakhi decided to marry Samrat, I gave her the benefit of doubt, because she was emotionally weak back then. So I thought why can't I see that Sai is emotionally weak too. 

The only one she have, her aaba will be no more and for her, the reason is Virat. It'll be interesting to see how she comes out of that hatred for Virat and move on in life with him

To answer my question, I can't justify her anger but I can understand her anger towards Virat. 

Please do share your views :)

My points exactly are the same.

She was so happy Virat Chavan os going to come and I can get out of here with aaba away from Jagtap and his harrassment. 

Virat came and he put his subordinate on the spot asking him to postpone the VRS How could Kamal Sir refuse to his senior officer in front of all. VRS is taken voluntarily of course there will be some reason behind it and not for time.pass or as if Kamal Sir had Kuber ka khazana that he was ready to leave a good job. Virat was wrong there. Sai got angry at him.

When Virat sanctioned the VRS she apologized for her rude behaviour her anger converted to respect. 

Then she got seperated from the aaba when she was at the safe house. She was initially angry at Virat as it was his plan but then she trusted him and told him about the bp medicines. She repeatedly asked him to keep Kamal.Sir.away from the mission as the VRS was sanctioned and also as her father didn't listen to her but he would have if Virat asked.or.ordered him to as a senior officer. 

Virat's emotions for the better of him and he allowed Kamal Sir to take past in the mission as a.guru dakshina. She doesnt mnow Virat was not willing to but was forced in a way by aaba So she is angry at him. 

I wrote in the wu thread too not justifying her anger butnitnis understandable. That girl has no one other than her aaba and now she has lost time.

Her hatred for Virat has a built up and it is not over night. Her initial anger has now turned into hatred as she loatbher father who was not supposedto be on the.mission let.alone take a bullet and die saving Virat. 

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

I could not have penned this better.

🤗Thank you!

Is virat wrong? No

Is her father wrong in letting his emotions getting the better of him? I don't know...

This is so thought provoking! Just one decision of Kamal Sir changed everything for them, but for good right? So can't say what's right and what's wrong 

Can I understand where Sai is coming from? YES, YES, YES

Is Sai justified in her hatred towards Virat? Somehow, but only because she does not know the entire truth.

What we tend to forget is we can think rationally, we can justify things, blame someone because we are an audience. Because we see things from a distance, because we are conscious and able to differentiate that this is fiction, not reality....

While we can empathise with characters, we do not feel the emotions they feel, in the moment they feel it because most of us have not gone through such a situation in real life...its like we can see the footsteps left behind, but we cannot walk in their shoes! We can understand where they are coming from, but we cannot live the moment through them.... And so we can only speculate how a human being will react to a particular situation...

So true! All we can do is try to understand where they are coming from.  Maybe that's the reason I'm interested in watching layered characters. Sai is not like a normal ITV lead. It feels good while trying to understand her.

Therefore, the decisions they take in a particular situation might appear bizarre to us, but the characters are often 'blinded' by emotions, forced to act in a way because of their situations and their decision appear justified to them....it's only when they retrospect in the future that they can correct whatever wrong decisions they take....

I believe,  we as audience give them the chance to retrospect. Maybe even after being in a situation to retrospect, if the characters doesn't do that, that's when I tend to lose connection with them. 

The reservoir of human emotions is vast, and i love posts like these, helps us to get different perspectives on the issue....

Thank you Keshni! Glad to see that you love such posts! Even I like to analyse the situations and character's reactions.

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roroo

I m going to miss the sweet nok jok between sai n virat.. angry sai n virat r a little annoying to me..

Even i am missing that. Let's see how long will Sai be angry at Virat

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

Nice Post....

I think her anger is somewhat justified.... 

Okay let me begin by saying as an audience i find Kamal and Virat both at fault... Kamal for literally emotionally blackmailing Virat in name of Guru Dakshina and more so Virat coz he had the sole decision making power in this case... Virat saw Kamal has been time and again emotional and have stepped out of his duty as a cop and rightly so as his daughter is involved in this case... He even reminded Kamal to not be emotional just before they executed there plan of action.... He could have just not give in into Kamal's Guru Dakshina Stupidity... 

As for Sai, she has time and again fought with Virat whenever it concerns her Aaba's safety... 

Just before Aaba was called in, Sai asked for a promise from him to return after submitting his papers and not take unnecessary risk on his life.. I think she never thought her Aaba would break his promise and might be ordered by Virat to accompany him in this mission since he is the ACP... I think we should wait for Virat and Sai's confrontation for Sai's pov... 

Agree with you! Both of them are at fault. Kamal sir, being emotional,  can do anything to involve in this mission. That was wuite obvious even for virat. He could've opted his Guru's safety over his Guru Dakshina. I guess Virat will always be in a dharm sankat 🤣

As per Sai, I guess she should vent it out on someone and it's Virat because he is at fault too. Not sure what she thinks

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

All I can say from my personal experience of losing a loved one. You are just angry. It doesn’t matter why. There is a lot of anger. Here things are different and Virat is the root cause of all her problems according to Sai. 

I’m not going to fault her for her emotions. She’s hurt, losing her Dad. She has no one. The one constant in her life is gone. She definitely has misunderstood Virat but it will take her time. 

I agree! She needs to vent it out on someone. I've seen my brother getting into depression because of one such reason. We tried a lot of things to bring him back to normal. This is when we lose our loved ones.

But for her, her aaba is her world and she has always been worried about his safety. So this is ought to happen.

I really want to see her coming out of this for herself and for Virat too. This journey is going to be interesting.