Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

My points exactly are the same.

She was so happy Virat Chavan os going to come and I can get out of here with aaba away from Jagtap and his harrassment. 

Yes! She was so excited for ACP Chavan's arrival but alas, all he did is exactly opposite to what she wanted.

Virat came and he put his subordinate on the spot asking him to postpone the VRS How could Kamal Sir refuse to his senior officer in front of all. VRS is taken voluntarily of course there will be some reason behind it and not for time.pass or as if Kamal Sir had Kuber ka khazana that he was ready to leave a good job. Virat was wrong there. Sai got angry at him.

Virat putting Aaba on spot is something i didn't like. That's the main point where everything started.

When Virat sanctioned the VRS she apologized for her rude behaviour her anger converted to respect. 

Yes, she actually started respecting him and she was clear, that if he sanctions her aaba's VRS and let them go to Nagpur, she doesn't have any problem with him

Then she got seperated from the aaba when she was at the safe house. She was initially angry at Virat as it was his plan but then she trusted him and told him about the bp medicines. She repeatedly asked him to keep Kamal.Sir.away from the mission as the VRS was sanctioned and also as her father didn't listen to her but he would have if Virat asked.or.ordered him to as a senior officer. 

This is my point. She asked him repeatedly to keep her aaba away from this mission. Yet, he was there, right in front of Jagtap. Hence, it triggered anger in her

Virat's emotions for the better of him and he allowed Kamal Sir to take past in the mission as a.guru dakshina. She doesnt mnow Virat was not willing to but was forced in a way by aaba So she is angry at him. 

But I'm still not clear. Is Guru dakshina more important than Guru's safety? Not sure

I wrote in the wu thread too not justifying her anger butnitnis understandable. That girl has no one other than her aaba and now she has lost time.

Her hatred for Virat has a built up and it is not over night. Her initial anger has now turned into hatred as she loatbher father who was not supposedto be on the.mission let.alone take a bullet and die saving Virat. 

Exactly! Whatever has happened so far is somehow related to him. So everything added up and her emotions of losing her aaba is also added. Hence the hatred and outburst.  Poor girl, she was never at peace for the past 3 years. I really want her to move on in life. Let's see what role Virat or his family plays in bringing her back to herself