Poll Question :

Do you want old characters from season 1 to make a comeback?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Only for a cameo appearance
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

I want Deep and Tara to comeback atleast for a cameo??

Well I initially wanted the makers to bring back the old cast in season 2 as I loved that cast and the characters😔

Then I started watching season 2 and I feel like there is no strong character present in it🤪

Like the first season had Deep as a very strong character. There was Virat, who was strong in the biggenning. Same for Aarohi and Tara. But then they spoiled all the characters and the story after Nia's entry😡

I thought Vansh would be a strong character but they spoiled his character too. Now I think that the story is moving forward very slowly which makes it boring.

BTW I think if they had made season 1 as a series of 6 months like they had planned initially, then that season could have easily a perfect season. But they decided to drag it👎🏼

I think that they should make small series of Ishq Mein Marjawan with different seasons every year like Naagin so that the show doesn't become boring.

Originally posted by Tonystark123

Well I initially wanted the makers to bring back the old cast in season 2 as I loved that cast and the characters😔

Then I started watching season 2 and I feel like there is no strong character present in it🤪

Like the first season had Deep as a very strong character. There was Virat, who was strong in the biggenning. Same for Aarohi and Tara. But then they spoiled all the characters and the story after Nia's entry😡

I thought Vansh would be a strong character but they spoiled his character too. Now I think that the story is moving forward very slowly which makes it boring.

BTW I think if they had made season 1 as a series of 6 months like they had planned initially, then that season could have easily a perfect season. But they decided to drag it👎🏼

I think that they should make small series of Ishq Mein Marjawan with different seasons every year like Naagin so that the show doesn't become boring.

naagin ka har series unique par shuru hokar boring par khatam hota hein..

if there is any naagin fan here,its only my opinion..

I didn't watch the previous season at a stretch but followed the story. I wouldn't mind Tara giving a few tips to bachchi how to be ruthless. 🙄

Bachchi bohot Dil se sochti hai. 

I am not a Naagin fan🤢

Just saying that they should not drag the story

Originally posted by jisa

I didn't watch the previous season at a stretch but followed the story. I wouldn't mind Tara giving a few tips to bachchi how to be ruthless. 🙄

Bachchi bohot Dil se sochti hai. 

Tara can give tips to kill someone😆

I think a mastermind like Deep should give her some tips😉

Tara can give tips to kill someone😆

I think a mastermind like Deep should give her some tips😉

Okay may be ! I just want her to use her brain more 🙄

Pare pare sadh rahe hain

Edited by jisa - 3 years ago

Okay may be ! I just want her to use her brain more 🙄

Pare pare sadh rahe hain

Yeah all we can see her doing is roaming here and there and searching for any clue or hint to prove Vansh's innocence.😕

She is always confused.😆 It has been some 100 or 117 ?? episodes  but still no progress

Yeah all we can see her doing is roaming here and there and searching for any clue or hint to prove Vansh's innocence.😕

She is always confused.😆 It has been some 100 or 117 ?? episodes  but still no progress

Yes . The reason last season was so successful before they started dragging unnecessarily because the characters had a fixed motive. Their goal never changed. The character was strong. I know this is a absolute different show and there should be no comparison, but the characters here keep shifting way too much. Specially the main two leads. Riddhima in the morning planning against Vansh, in the evening praying for Vansh. Vansh in the night drugging his wife, in the morning making tea for her. None of the character has a solid motive accept for Anupriya and Kabir. I know this is a thriller but it has been more than 100 episodes but the leads yet to know what they actually want. 

Yes . The reason last season was so successful before they started dragging unnecessarily because the characters had a fixed motive. Their goal never changed. The character was strong. I know this is a absolute different show and there should be no comparison, but the characters here keep shifting way too much. Specially the main two leads. Riddhima in the morning planning against Vansh, in the evening praying for Vansh. Vansh in the night drugging his wife, in the morning making tea for her. None of the character has a solid motive accept for Anupriya and Kabir. I know this is a thriller but it has been more than 100 episodes but the leads yet to know what they actually want. 

Yeah exactly👍🏼

Seems like Vanish and Riddhima are the two most confused characters🤣