Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Why would you take a print out? I have made it for you I shall give it to you 🤗 

yay... then i am going to collect it from you directly :P

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

@bold haan bhai this is just the beginning. 2nd time akash bhai made his appperannce in GA

Sky bhai...

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: avajohn

happy birthday Appy.

Thank you so much

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

On that note, have you read that book? 🤣 it was me who came up with the idea of suggesting a book to make the conversation less awkward 🤣 did it work?? Nyhow hope you had a wonderful day, happy birthday once again!! 

Mujhe laga tha kuch to gadbad hai achaanak sab mereko msg kyun kar raha hai... 🤣 nope i havent read that book yet

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

Happy Birthday to someone very special. Pink roses and glitter gif. —  Download on Funimada.comTransparent breezy GIF on GIFER - by Adorariel

thank you suta for this lovely write up. I absolutely loved it <3

it really means a lot to me.

🤔😊

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Viswasruti

Love divider

The First Blessings From The Fairies   

Fairytales are not mere stories, they come from real life! 

Many IF members, if you asked, could tell an enchanting story about how they met their  Fairymentor in one of those magical moments!

It just takes a little spinning of the tale in a slightly different direction to see what has happened a few years back.smiley42 It’s about a cute Baby From Bengal.  Just turn history pages back to have a glimpse of it! 

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Tanu held a book called "The  Fairy Tale Of A Bengal  Baby". She started reading a few lines ... 

Here it all begins ---

It is a full moon night, the stars twinkle every second, the wind swings softly, and nature is so calm and tranquil as it’s saying something special is going to happen! 🎆✨

Three celestial fairies landed on earth to plant a high ethos of goodness and whispers of love in her heart. They started walking towards that building...🎇🎇🎇

Fairy GIF - Find on GIFER

In that silent hospital room...

A lady was sleeping there and a baby was in the cradle next to her bed.

The angels appeared in the room and assured that the two were asleep in peace. They come to the baby and started bestowing their blessings on her!

Angels' blessings--- 

“Be kind to strangers,  'cause that’s what you gotta do. With small gestures of goodness, with small words of love, you always make everyone happy...

Angel 1: Bless thee with beauty and brain. Everybody will be astonished to see the art and wonder in your cosmic creativity. Bless thee with an array of artistic skills!🌷

Angel 2: I confer you with virtues and courage. You'll be cordial with everyone and will deal with even the demons softly but stern at times with a rifle in hand, with a brave heart to move forward to win in any situation... a few awards and accolades!

Angel 3: I bestow you with wealth and prosperity. You'll enlighten the world with your caring and sharing,  give comfort to everyone who knows you well!  Be one of the guiding forces in the IF with a triggered curiosity, reach there to resolve any issue !

Three angels together - Stay blessed and be a happy baby from Bengal wander in pink gardens throughout your life., this IF world will always call you fondly as a Blessing from Bengal!

Then they disappeared!

The doctor whispered in the ear of the mother ---- 'You have given birth to a beautiful daughter.' Wake up mother... wake up!'

Mother opened her eyes with a smile, take the baby into her lap. Together, her parents named her Appy, the new-born,

with pride said-- you are second to none! You are Aparajita! 

The baby smiled back, her eyes are twinkling as if she understands what is going on there. Her mother was thinking...

“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. ... Giving birth and being born is a miracle of wisdom in this world. She never existed before. As a woman, I was there, but the mother, never. Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy. 

May you touch the sky and the stars baby, dance like a fairy, define the rainbow in many stories,  and talk to the moon, be moonlight in everyone's life you meet. Bless you, baby!" 

Pin auf Recipes to Cook

She is a child prodigy .... a compassionate person with immense imaginative power! 

A few lesser-known facts about her---

In her childhood, she used to watch her relatives trying to shoot birds through an air gun. That was simply for fun. She had sometimes asked her relatives for that air gun but denied. 

'That was the first source of willingness for shooting'  said Koeli once! 

'I was so excited,  started dreaming of wearing the India jersey. Then again I choose rifle shooting and joined in an Academy.' She revealed after selecting for participating in the national award for the rifle shooting competition.

She has built up a shooting range at her residence so that she can train more. She has also set her mind with such wisdom where she has extended financial support to highly talented but struggling rifle shooters. Mehuli Ghosh is a specific example. Koeli added: “I decided to offer financial support to Mehuli after observing her talent and passion for the game. I feel we should think about those who despite being highly promising, are not getting any financial support."

But at the same time, she was nurturing an invisible dream also. Her dream is to create a self-identity for herself. Koeli, on the issue, said: “I am slowly converting myself as a professional rifle shooter from then on, simultaneously started searching for new avenues to express myself!  I found IF at that time, realized that it's my vast canvas where I can paint my dreams with words of imagination!"smiley10

She used to nurture a dream of having twins for a long! smiley1

As time passes, she grows up with all the blessings that she received from the Angels. She is pure at heart, brainy, and smart. She never hurts people and doesn't know how to be angry with anyone. She is sweet, soft, and gentle, and always ready to help anyone. She knows to smile for other's happiness,  a virtue very less possess! 

It's Party time Girls....smiley41smiley40smiley41

Manisha- What's going on?!

Madz  -  Here is a book about the story of our Bengal Baby!  This book is depicting Appy as an innocent baby with an enchanting smile! 

Also showing her, as a young lady, with love in her heart, she swayed with her youthful dreams forward,  now she is playing with all of us every morning and night with new talent to define every now and then with her new ventures, but see, still she is so innocent!

Alexia - Yes I agree. She is so innocent even now! 

Tanu-- You both stop there, I know she is neither an innocent baby nor a  grown-up girl, see, with glee, she always declares, she is a docile missile! 

Nabila -- Did anyone check the writer of this book?

Chorus  - No, no, not yet! Not yet!

Suta - Someone please check it.

Madz -Let me check. Oh, it's written by our Ancient  Painter Leena herself! With vintage phrases... she has written all the good things about her Pyari Saheli! 

Sam - Madz, I told you, no more discussions.... come on girls, let us celebrate this pretty woman's Birthday!' smiley10

Ankita ( BitterBerry)  - She is such an adorable dreamer, every now and then Appy says to us--... 

'We are all stardust from the beginning of time! Everyone has a little piece of a star in them, we are all carrying a little part of the Universe within us! Realize your worth girls... realize it! ' 

One can read those feelings from her twinkling eyes, through her pleasant talk, she makes a good impression always! She is the one who is a real friend; an epitome of a great friendship! She knows how to help every aching soul to recover!  Like the seven colors of the rainbow, in every second she changes the color of her glow through her extraordinary creative prowess!   

Party Venue---

" Alex everything is ready? "---asked Tanu

" Yeah, except for the cake and the bouquet of flowers," replied  Alex.   

" Then send someone to bring everything as soon as possible!"

' Who is that, standing idle there?  'shouted Sam,

' It's me, Samrajya Lakshmi,' Madz with a feeble voice.

What are you doing there?--

Reading this book! 

Not now, later you can! Run fast and call  Leena!

Where is she? What for? 

The next moment, Leena was there, in her victorian attire, busy reading her 579 years' back PMs ! smiley39smiley44

'You and Madz prepare a cocktail for the party!' ordered Sam. 

Leena ..."Cocktail? I don't know in what proportion we have to mix Vodka and  Gin with Scotch!

Let us try this way, Madz was about to explain.... 

What Madz and Leena? Behave! Do as I said! 

Leena asked  Mads the correct ratio for that lovely elixir!

Madz started -- " first you have to put all the good wishes in a cocktail shaker... and then mix  20% dreams in it, imaginations 30%, friendly thoughts 35%, and Love and Romance [which our birthday girl loves most

15% and then mix all the things well. Here is the cocktail with the froth from a melted heart, which will add an extra dimension to this  Appy Fizz!

Meanwhile  Sanskriti ( FFG )the magician arranged a slide show, the happenings of the previous night!

In the first slide - Her mother came to greet the sleeping baby, she touched the forehead of the birthday girl so delicately with her lips and put her hand on her daughter's head and blessed her! 

In the next scene, the sun and the moon with a few sparkling stars came down to hug her, kissed her on her cheek, and whispered that 'we will be there for you every day and night to greet you forever! ' 

She is still smiling in her sleep! 

🌷🌷🌷☘

Finally, everything is ready for the celebration! Someone invited Akash Babu as a special guest!

Meanwhile -All started singing the song 

May the good Lord bless you!

May all your dreams come true!

Light a candle on that cake,

For every smile, you put on our face,

A wish from us to greet you now!

Manisha came forward to help Appy cutting the cake! Everyone feeds a tiny piece to the birthday girl saying ' you are on diet' and grabbed a big chunk for themselves.smiley17

The party is going on and on , Madi and Suta are refilling the glasses and  Zoya and Leena are serving food [for thought

All her friends in the chorus... we'll be back next year, to greet you, to meet you and to have fun with you Appy ...Fizz....fizz Hurray! 

Finally, Sam said,--  I am very happy for the arrangements you all did, come in line and take a litho hug from  Appy! Here is a mirror ...Covid time... follow the rules.... hug her through that mirror image!

May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy Appy!Smile 

The gentleness of your friendship has touched us all! May you get all you desire! With a new year of your journey, there will be challenges, more opportunities, and greater success. You are an amazing friend, with a good heart.smiley27 In this game of life, a smile is a sign of victory!Smile Clap You are seriously a blessing in disguise to this IF! 

Happy Birthday to someone very special. Pink roses and glitter gif. —  Download on Funimada.comTransparent breezy GIF on GIFER - by Adorariel

( C ) Here is a request friends. Please note that no copy/ pasting the creations from this post anywhere, refrain from using the pictures/ siggies from this post, these are now Koeli's property,  no one including me, i.e, the maker has any right to use it without Appy's consent.

OMG! please excuse moi.... so sorry mads... your name got mixed up with the divider colour.... Thank you so much for the lovely wish and the write up... it is really one of the best i have received on my Bday... it really means a lot... and i am so surprised that you actually took out time and fetched all the info about me <3 . thats really so nice of you...

once again sorry for mixing up the name...

Koeli thumbnail

Thank you so much

Viswasruti thumbnail

OMG! please excuse moi.... so sorry mads... your name got mixed up with the divider colour.... Thank you so much for the lovely wish and the write up... it is really one of the best i have received on my Bday... it really means a lot... and i am so surprised that you actually took out time and fetched all the info about me <3 . thats really so nice of you...

once again sorry for mixing up the name...

Please ... please Appy, you are not allowed to say sorry in your BD thread! 🤗❤️🤗Mists are common, no need to say sorry in this otherwise a wonderfully made sparkling Birthday thread. You are an eminent personality in this IF esp in the creative sections, a prominent mentor to many of us, you are not allowed to say sorry to your friends. ❤️ 

Please, relax. 🤗

Hugs Graphic Animated Gif - Graphics hugs 415901 | Big hugs for you, Hug  images, Hugs and kisses quotes

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That chicken though smiley37

Ever Thankful to you and mani for listening to my shit and gyans time to time.

And I was so pleasently surprised to know you personally and then becoming friends. So have such a matured soul. Thank you so much for the adjectives. Love them

I LOVE LOVE THE GIFT. It is FABULOUS and LOVELY shukriya shukriya i knew u would love it but ur reaction is 🤧

Thank you for the phone call❤️  no welcomez😗

[/QUOTE]

dump as many shizz u want, will always be there to listen to u behen <33

bhaii so true unexpected turn of events. i just approached u for doubts regarding ffg work n then rest is history🤣 back then, i just know u a little thru mani n woh din raat talked about u :p

[QUOTE=Koeli]

or else i am going to find you at other places and pester you.

Bro u will become a great ishtalker that way

Hayeeeeee.... thank you Egyptian queen

god😳

Edited by Leenaaa - 3 years ago
JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Appy 🎂🎈