Reported: Happy birthday Appy🥳🥳🥳 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Many many more happy returns of the day Appy :) :)

# thread is so adorable ... the write-up and gifs 🤣 🤣

tags are absolutely amazing ❤️ ❤️

Great job with the thread guys!

Happy birthday Appy!😃🥳

Appy, many happy returns

Happy Birthday koeli Di🥳

May all ur dreams and wishes come true 👍🏼

Stay blessed! 

Wonderful bday thread guys😳

Loved the writeup@Billicat🤗

Happy Birthday Appy....

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

Thats me saying thank you <3 to everyone who has made my bday a special one.

Thank you so much mani, lee, nabz, nidzu, sam, mahi, Parm and Meaow. Love you guys soooo much.

I loved the writing. It was so funny... looks like akash bhai is not going to leave me alone :v

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

https://i.imgur.com/v4doXF3.gif

BilliCat.

Happy birthday Appy 💙💙 dear dearest Akash bhai 💙😂 I hope you get all the happiness in the world. 💙 I’m very happy that we got to work together in KZK2 .. it was so much fun even when we got soo many reports. 💙😂  I hope we get to work saath me again soon 💙 everytime we talk on phone we start from one topic and end up with completely diff topic 😂😂😂😂 I think that is our speciality 😂😂😂 The best part about you is that you always try to be there for everyone 💙 I hope you get all the love and affection you shower on everyone 💙 

Happy birthday once again 💙

🤣Akash bhai reporting.... Thank you so much Meaow.... I am also glad that we moderated KZK2 together. I miss all the fun in our group chat man. It was so frustrating and hilerious at the same time. As you have mentioned we have always ended up with a different topic every time we chatted over the phone. It is not just me. I am blessed with you all who always cheers me up no matter how bad mood i am in. Thank you for that <3

ImageImageImage

18shabbo

Happy birthday appyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳❤️have a great life, stay healthy, very wealthy and safe. Jeeti raho phoolo phalo, khair chodo 🤣😘

"Maa ki ladli bigard gai".. Mommy!! thank you <3

ImageImageImage

.annihilation.

Dearest Appy,I honestly don't know where to start from or what to say. It's hard to be able write a birthday message for someone who you don't know a lot on a personal level yet are always able to connect with them really well and feel a sense of personal touch and warmth. From whatever little I know of you and about you, I have come around to have deep respect and admiration for you. Your courage in the face of the most brutal adversities and tragedies is phenomenal. I have no idea how you hold yourself together when the battles that you had to brave were custom made to unnerve you. I don't know how you still manage to have this zest for life and this heart so full of positivity and love. May be, that's what is a mark of a woman. A true, honest, brave, strong and a gorgeous woman. I hope and pray that you have a life full of everything you have always wanted it to be, worked hard for, hoped and prayed for, whatever that may be. Wishing you a birthday full of love, warmth, goodness and peace. May you be blessed with the best always. 

Happy, happy birthday!

Much love, Husna.

Hey H,

Mein kya bolun. You have rendered my speechless behen. Sometimes it is better to let go than holding things that is not meant for you. That is what i follow. Let others be happy by what they want and you be happy with what you deserve. <3. Thank you for wishing me everywhere <3 means a lot

ImageImageImage

MsChanadlerBong

Happy birthday AppyD! 🤗🥰 Have a great day and great year ahead! May you be blessed with goodness and health. You are such a positive, helpful and kind soul! Stay as you are and stay away from butter  

Love you

Sammy, Thank you so much bud

ImageImageImage

WildestDreams

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY Appy smiley27

I hope you have an amazing birthday...always stay happy and wonderful!! Don’t change a thing about you. You are a marvelous woman and person and a very special friend! May smile never part from your lips and happiness welcome you open arms.

I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more.smiley40

Lots of lovesmiley31

Parm

Hey B, Thank you so much hun. You are one of the sweetest and kindest person i have come across on IF who has all the patience in the world.

ImageImageImage

braveheartdoc 

Tumhare liye kya hi kahu? Kuchh bhi bolungi to lagega chhote muh badi baat

The way you so easily manage to make a special place for yourself in everyones lives is so amazing and unparalleled

You are such a down to earth person despite being so talented and an awesome multitasker

I wish I could get even 0.1 % of your skills but even thats not possible But thats what makes you even more special and lovable

On your birthday today, I just want to wish all the happiness of the world for you

May all your dreams and wishes come true

Hope you get all the success in whatever you do.... may we get a long waiting time for your appointment very soon

Humesha stay healthy, fit and fine

May you always be surrounded by people who truly love you 

From the bottom of my heart wishing you a very very very Happy Birthday

Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead

smiley31

Image result for wish u a very happy birthday

ImageImageImage

Behen tu kuch mat hi bol. Tu mere liye jo karti hai... shayad koi hoga jo itna selflessly karega. you are a true gem and if i could be .000000001% of what you are i would be happy. Thank you for all the gifts and phone call and making my day special.

Mannmohanaa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPYDI!

You've been quite the rockstar of the virtual life of ours, being a big support system as well as someone we all look up to. You are not only creatively talented but also very heartwarming, encouraging new entrants like me and constantly pushing to make it big 😆

Your enormous amount of patience and judgment about situations, and people makes you a complete force to reckon with <3

I still remember the pep talk that you gave me, it meant SO MUCH and it STILL REALLY MEANS A LOT. Everything that I'd say will fall short of what you really are so I'd stop it here. We all know how our (or only Ana's?) CTG is🤣

Have a rollicking birthday, have loads of Mishti doi and sondesh and rosogulla❤️

🤗🤗

Cheers,

Mahi.

Maaahive... thank you so much... you are such a fun person to be with. With so much energy and youthfulness. I feel every young with you are around 🤣

ImageImageImage

HateSober

To my 

KD

CTG

2am Partner

It’s been quite a bittersweet journey with you 😂 but I’ll not have it any other way cuz that’s what makes our bonding so special. 

I wish you all the luck and love for the years to come. 

Here’s wishing you a very Happy and Joyous Birthday 😘🤗

All the Love,

Yours truly

Nidhi

Nidzu

"behen"

"My ANA and nothing else"

Dummy

Gadhi

The only person on IF who makes me insecure and about whom i am really very possessive ☺️

The person who brings out the worst in me....

My only friend with whom i can fight and the only one who always ends up forgiving first. 😳

ImageImageImage

Leenaaa

hapoy bday..byesmiley30

jk 

K behennnn!smiley27  yaar seriously what is there to say. u r super talented, soft sweet, patient and a rare package from god. U inspire everyone around u be it whatever u do in life. u mean a lot to me and i am rlly blessed n can't thank god enough to have u in my life supporting me thru thick n thin no matter what. 

I hope u have a very happy appy birthday filled with love, peace n joy and wish from the bottom of my heart u get what ur heart desires, may every year be ur best years n autograph chahiye behen before u become a hit actress 

These adjectives perfectly suits u for who u r <33

K- Kind hearted

O-Optimistic

E-Experienced

L-Lovable

I-Innovative 

^ chalo ur gift from me :v 

hope u like this as it was such a challenge to make n sorry not sorry this is the wrong rifle type but i love usmiley31smiley37 tere liye i downloaded AE n that too found a good version at the right time :p

enjoy ur day and have a blast every single day

*pull cheeks*

and bro get urself a cable protector -_-

That chicken though 🤣

Ever Thankful to you and mani for listening to my shit and gyans time to time.

And I was so pleasently surprised to know you personally and then becoming friends. So have such a matured soul. Thank you so much for the adjectives. Love them

I LOVE LOVE THE GIFT. It is FABULOUS and LOVELY

Thank you for the phone call ❤️

ImageImageImage

.iridescence.

Appy!!

Happy birthday to my fabulous, talented, kind and beautiful friend! May it be filled with love, happiness and blessings! Here's wishing you the bestest year ahead. 

Lots of love,

Daya

Thank you D....

ImageImageImage

Minionite

A very happy birthday Appy! Have a great day and year ahead!

Thanks Shreya

ImageImageImage

Armu4eva

Boss ka budday, mere Boss ka budday ayasmiley41

❤❤❤

Once again, that time of the year is here to celebrate. That is your birthday Appy. 

Your special day, A day where everything is up aside and everything is all about you.

Here's wishing you a very very Happy Birthday.

May you be blessed with all the happiness in the world and May your life be as joyous as it can be for forever.

Many Happy Returns Of The Day Appy

Roses are red

Violets are blue

And I am singing

Happy Birthday to you.. 

Love Always,

Tanu (Armu4eva)

Thank You Tanu behen ❤️

ImageImageImage

.moonglade.

Hi Appy di,You know you have inspired so many writers and graphicers on IF without even knowing it. Your tutorials first got me started on tags and siggies! So yes, you were that to me, a mentor and an inspiration long before we first started talking. You are the cool big sis who is a powerhouse of talent and ever so sweet. It feels so great to call you my friend. Happy birthday Di! Love you loads! 

Wishing you a fabulous year ahead! ❤️

I was pleasently surprised to see your message Ramya... Thank you so much for taking out time from your busy schedule and pening down such a heart felt message for me.

ImageImageImage

Arziya

Many Many happy returns of the day Koeli, you are a gem of a person I came across, May all your wishes come true 💕🎁🎂🎉🎊 More fun, excitement and enjoyment to you in the year ahead!! 🍾

-Erum(Arziya)

Erummmmmmm! Thank you so much swwetheart. I miss our convo in KZK2 group 😭

ImageImageImage

xbeyondwordsx

Appy 

Happy Birthday 

May you get all that you wish for and more! You deserve absolutely everything. You’re one of the strongest people I know and I so admire that about you. I’m so lucky to have you as a friend 

I love you loads 

Keep smiling!

Love, Zoah x

Thank you zoah babe.... <3 Thoda aur active ho jao group mein behen. We miss our chitchats.

ImageImageImage

Alexia_Wilson 

Happy Birthday, Koeli!

You have always been a great inspiration for all of us

Your talents, your ever helpful nature, your kindness and also how sweet you are to everyone

Its always been a great time interacting with you

There have been times when you would help us when we are in distress and if we have any doubts

Truly a mentor for so many of us

On this occasion of your birthday, I just wish for you to be blessed with only happiness and joy

You should be always shining and never should you feel even a slightest of sadness

You deserve all the love this world has.

Once again Happy Birthday Mentor!

Be happy be blessed

And let all the prosperity you deserve come to you

- Alexia

Lexi behen... kidhar hai aap aaj kal? Thank you so much yaar. <3 means a lot

ImageImageImage

Leprechaun 

Happy Birthday Appy smiley27 Have a blessed, joyous and successful year ahead. Thank you so always being there to clear my doubts!! Also idk if I'll ever talk about this if not here 😂 if you remember, one day I messaged you out of nowhere and suggested you a book!!!! Do read the book, the suggestion was genuine but I was working as a minion for Nidhi! So yea.... happy birthday once again!! Stay happy!

Eddy.... thank you so much. and yo i am aware of it pehle hi... or else why would someone so randomly ask me to read a book 🤣 p.s I love you nidhi....

ImageImageImage

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

https://i.imgur.com/v4doXF3.gif

ImageImageImage

WaqtZaya

Thank you so much anki... Cant thank you enough babe for whatever you have done for me. For always being there for me when i needs a support. That creation is fabulous. I loooooooved it so much. Gonna take a print out and keep it <3 it is so fabulous.

ImageImageImage

BitterBerry

Thank you ankita behen. They are so pretty and lovely yaara <3

ImageImageImage

Sanskruthi

Happy Birthday Appy<3

You're the one of the most versatile and calm woman I came across,  I don't know why people assume you're strictsmiley17. Enjoy your day and keep up all the good workssmiley10 Wish you all the success in life, health and wealth<3smiley31

K, Thanks babe... 🤗

ImageImageImage

ShiriFictionPen

Happy wala Birthday Koeli Di 🥳🥳 You are such a amazing person, always there to help *hugs* you are one of my favorite members here and I am so glad that I have got to know you. 

I wish this birthday is full of surprises for you 😘😘 

Gifts smiley9

Lots of Love, 

Shiri ❤️

Shiri thanks for wishing me everywhere babe.. thank you for those lovely gifts.

ImageImageImage

Peacefulmind

Janam din mubarak... Let all your wishes come true.... Be happy always smile...

Thanks Pari ❤️

ImageImageImage

Opsora2090

আজকের আকাশে অনেক তারা

দিন ছিল সূর্যে ভরা

আজকের জোছনাটা আরও সুন্দর

সন্ধ্যাটা আগুন লাগা

আজকের পৃথিবী তোমার জন্য

ভরে থাকা ভালো লাগা

মুখরিত হবে দিন গানে-গানে আগামীর সম্ভাবনায়

তুমি এই দিনে পৃথিবীতে এসেছো শুভেচ্ছা তোমায়

তাই অনাগত ক্ষণ হোক আরও সুন্দর উচ্ছল দিন কামনায়

আজ জন্মদিন তোমার  smiley27

শুভ জন্মদিন  দি , সবসময় ভালো থাকো ,সুস্থ থাকো , সুন্দর থাকো এই কামনা রইলো .smiley27 

I just love this siggy <3 omg!! it is superb. <3 Onek onek dhonyobaad oppo behen <3

ImageImageImage

Deena

🥰HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOELI JI🥰

I have known you through my sis and I always admired you as a talented legend that keep slayin every move ye walk in. I am glad we got a little closer by chatting and SIS you such a friendly cutie to hang with 🥺

I wish you a happy quarantine birthday, hope you enjoy your day and get high on some crackers Take care mswhoistheboss and wish ye ze best 💅🏻

D, i am so shocked to see your msg. OMG! this made me so emo... you should me more active on fb... or else i am going to find you at other places and pester you.

Why would you take a print out? I have made it for you I shall give it to you 🤗 

Originally posted by Koeli

Lexi behen... kidhar hai aap aaj kal? Thank you so much yaar. <3 means a lot

Hum toh hai idhar....IF pe bhi aur FB pe bhi...