Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arshisimple

Another great part from you! I so wish that they would have shown something like this in the show! Here it feels like Mishti and Abir are main leads! Your Mishti is stronger than the show and very straightforward and practical and even Abir, he wants to share the business issue with her right away and that’s the beginning of great relationship, Truth and Honesty! To repeat myself again I am so looking forward to this courtship 🙂

Thank you so much 🤗 (what's your name btw?)

Haha yes, mishbir are main leads. Although, I am also going to explore mishti and her grandfather's bond. 

Aww glad you could see mishti and abir's qualities the way i wanted to project them 😳

Do keep reading and let me know what you think of next part 😊

m4manju thumbnail

Alright, here's next chapter. Sorry it got delayed but do let me know what you think of it.

Part 4

When Mr. Suresh Agarwal heard of what happened at Maheshwari sadan that Saturday, he was not very pleased. And understandably so. Even if he had stayed away from Mishti for so long, he still felt hurt and betrayed that a decision as big as her marriage’s was being taken without consulting him. How can someone’s fate be so tough on them? But he consoled himself saying at least Mishti would be still in the same town as his. He had heard this news from his trusted employee from so many years and also his secretary, Anil Gupta.

“Sir, Mr and Mrs Maheshwari along with Mishti are here” his secretary announced.

Hearing that brought him a little joy. Perhaps, he wasn’t being sidelined!

“namaste Suresh ji” Vishambhar aka BP greeted him

“Arre aayiye Vishambhar ji, Rajshri ji.” He greeted them back. He also noticed Mishti wasn’t her cheerful self. So, with a trace of concern in his voice he asked her, “Kaisi ho Mishti beta?”

Mishti finally looked at him. Her eyes showing some sort of guilt. Why was she upset? He wondered. How he hated seeing his grandchild sad and upset. But he waited patiently for her reply.

“Main thik hoon, sir” She said in a low voice, still addressing him as ‘sir’. How badly he wanted to hear her say “Dadaji” to him. But yeah, maybe there was still time for that.

Once they all settled in, he looked expectedly at them.

“Toh baat ye hain Suresh ji ki aapko toh pata hain Kuhu ke rishte ki baat chal rahi thi. Rajvansh Pariwar mein. Aap last time humare ghar aye they tab humne aap ko bataya tha na unke bare mein?” BP initiated

Of course, Mr. Suresh Agarwal knew of Rajvanshs and of Meenakshi Rajvansh. She was a cunning but smart businesswoman and owned a local giant in the travel business. He wasn’t very fond of the family based on what he had heard of them from Mr. Gupta. But he didn’t pay much attention to them as they weren’t a threat to his business.

Seeing him silent, BP continued. “toh who kal humare ghar aye they, aage ki baat karne ke liye. But pata nahi kaise achanak unho ne Mishti aur unke bade bete Abir ke bhi rishte ki baat ched dali” BP conveyed how it was a surprise for them as well.

“But main abhi sure nahi hoon dadaji, and I have asked for time. Itna bada decision main aise ekdum nahi le sakti. Aap ko kya lagta hain, main sahi toh kar rahi hoon na?” this time Mishti decided to clear her stand. But unknown to her all three of them got happily shocked to hear her address him as Dadaji. Mishti, who was a mess of thoughts at that moment and had already started addressing and accepting him as her grandfather, unconsciously said it but for Mr. Suresh Agarwal it was a big moment. Maybe she also didn’t realize when she said it but yeah that WAS a moment he would cherish for his lifetime.

So, after a good half an hour discussion between them, it was agreed that BP will convey to Rajvanshs that Mishti wanted to know Abir better and wanted to have a courtship period before taking any decision.

Suresh Agarwal also mentioned that he had finally zeroed in on a bungalow in the vicinity and was looking to get it renovated before moving there. It did not slip Mishti’s eyes that he looked tired and tensed. Maybe he was having a lot of stress? After all he was a man her BP’s age and had no one to take care of him as such. She wondered if her grandfather needed her help and if she should do something for him. Agreed she didn’t want to work for a family business and thus didn’t join BP after her graduation but in this case, it was probably more for her grandfather than for her! She decided to talk about it to BM and BP after they go home.

When Meenakshi received the call from Mr. Vishambhar Maheshwari, she either expected a yes for mishti-abir's rishta or a no. Least she expected a condition. And so, she was offended!

“But Ma, I agree with Mishti. We need time to know each other. I have no objection to it” Abir told her. For him, he was thankful enough to God that at least mishti didn’t reject him after what his mom did and put her on a spot. And secondly, he admired her all the more for her thoughts and how she knew to take a stand for herself!

Everyone else in the house also didn’t find anything wrong with the idea and so Meenu had no option but to give in. After all she had her own vested interests in it so putting her foot down wasn’t going to help much.

The next week went by quickly for both Mishti and Abir. Abir was busy with his new project to build a school, and Mishti decided to help her dada ji with his office setup and also renovation of his new house. She started understanding how big of an organization it was that he was handling and how stressful it was for him. So, she willingly asked him to involve her in the work in whatever capacity he can and whatever way she can help. As for Mr. Suresh Agarwal, he was the happiest grandfather that day!

Came that weekend, when Abir finally found some time to sit back and enjoy an evening chai, his mind started wondering. What she must be doing right now? How was her week? After his mom conveyed that he was ok with her condition, they hadn’t really spoken. But, how would they? He didn’t even have a cell phone! Maybe he should call her from the home phone. But he didn’t even have her number either!! Duffad, gadheda, he cursed himself.

“Bhaiya aapke liye Mishti ji ka phone hain” Jugnu announced and he once again got stumped by her! She sure was unique and he totally loved it about her.

When Kunal’s ex-girlfriend Shweta cheated on him, he was broken beyond repair. And when he had caught her with someone else, she was shameless enough to tell him that it was his loss, as he could not get a girl as hot as she was. So, when he saw Kuhu, who was a fashionista, per her Instagram followers, he thought it was the best opportunity to get back at Shweta.

On the other hand, Kuhu did not like Mishti’s idea of premarital courtship. According to her “zarurat hi kya hain?” Shadi karo and enjoy the married life, with fashionable sarees, jewelry, long drives and tons of holidays with a husband, were her dreams. So, she told Varsha and Shaurya that she didn’t want a courtship as such.

So, as Kuhu and Kunal both did not want to have a courtship, it was decided that there will be a small ring ceremony held for them in two weeks.

Abir had finally noted her number when she called. And he also asked her out. “Have you ever had a chai and pakodas at Gol chowk’s famous tapri?” were his exact words to ask her out! Mishti laughed inwardly at his weirdness but thought it was cute nevertheless. After all, none of the guys had asked her out on a tapri-chai date before!! He was interesting! So, she agreed to meet him on the next day and it was decided that he will come to pick her up. Cliché but she could do with that much.

After going through his wardrobe for almost 20 times, Abir finally chose a T shirt and a faded jean. Kunal and nanu were laughing at this version of Abir which was so unusual. He was the last person to worry about looks. But now, it seemed as if he wanted to look his best.

Mishti on the other hand chose a simple white dress she had bought for her summer trip last year. She wore a light tone of gloss and let her hair lose. Donning a pair of dangling earrings, she was ready for her first official date with him, a “chai-pakoda date”

Abir was waiting for her outside Maheshwari sadan since last45 minutes. And no, it was not that she was late, it was because he came early! His excuse was, what if there is traffic in between? So, he left from home early. Nidhi mami even pointed it out, that Maheshwari sadan was barely 20 minutes’ drive from their house and there were hardly any traffic jams ever in Rajkot. But he didn’t listen. Everyone was enjoying this impatient version of Abir.

And there she came. Looking as elegant and charming as ever. Wearing a small smile on her lips, she was taking his breath away!

She came and stood in front of him. “Hey, sorry tumhe zyada der wait toh nahi karwaya na?” She asked. But he seemed to have not heard it. So, she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes to break his trance.

Embarrassed of being caught staring at her like that, he managed to say “no, its ok. You look good” he blurted out. And she blushed! A quality she herself was not aware of having.

Precap: Six months leap: ‘Like grandfather, like granddaughter’ the headline of that day’s newspapers read. And along with that another headline captured everyone’s attention ‘Abir Rajvansh wins Young innovator of the year award’

So mishbir went for a chai-pakoda date. Wanted to bring something as simple and unique as them, hope you liked it and didnt think it was very low profile. Also, I made the reason why kunal was in a hurry to marry kuhu, let me know how that sounds. And yeah mishti is gonna join Agarwal group of industries, as its sole heir 😎

So yeah tell me what you think of this chapter. Like always, look forward to your reviews.

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Aww thank you so much, that is such a sweet comment. 😳 I am sorry it took so long for me to update, had exams and stuff.

Please keep reading and let me know your comments on next part. 😊

sure.. Hope u rocked in ur exams.. Best wishes nd prayers for you 

Take ur own time to update.. Our personal lives and career are more important than all these things.. These are all just time pass😀... I mean to cultivate our hobbies /interests nd creativity 

But do continue whenever you get time 👍😍🤗❤️

pallavi25 thumbnail

Nice update! 👍🏼
Wow, she called her grandfather Dadaji for the first time! He was overjoyed, how precious! ❤️

Meenu agreed to the courtship out of majboori, but Abir jumped at the opportunity to get to know her better! 😆

So Kunal is marrying Kuhu on the rebound and to show Shweta that he’s moved on.

Kunal and Kuhu both shallow, synthetic people so will suit each other. 

It’s so thoughtful of Mishti to join her dadaji’s business and help him set up both his office and his new home in Rajkot. Now dada poti Rishta will get stronger and Suresh will have her support in his old age! 👍🏼

Chai Pakora date is so typical Mishbir 😍

Their chai ki tapri dates were iconic!

Abir fussing over his outfit for his date with Mishti and nanu Kunal teasing him 😆

Mishti in a white dress like the cycling scene? 😳
She did look cute in that dress. 
Abir complimented her and she blushed!❤️ Dheerey dheerey se Baat badhegi ....

Please continue their chai tapri wala date and conversation in next update. I want to know what they talked about on their first date. 😆

Thanks for the cute update. 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz70

sure.. Hope u rocked in ur exams.. Best wishes nd prayers for you 

Take ur own time to update.. Our personal lives and career are more important than all these things.. These are all just time pass😀... I mean to cultivate our hobbies /interests nd creativity 

But do continue whenever you get time 👍😍🤗❤️

Yeah exams went well ⭐️ and yes you are right, personal life takes priority😳

I have updated next part btw, pls do read when you get time and let me know your feedback 😎

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Hey manju 🤗

Yay new update  so the courtship finally started and that too in out mishbir style - tapri wali chai and pakoda 😎 I am guessing next date would be by the lake side? 😛 Meenu bechari had to agree to this alliance inspite of not liking the girl.. and mishti joining Agarwal business as it’s its heir and acing at being a career woman is something I have always wanted 😎

Also, which actor should I imagine in my head as mishti’s dadaji? I am thinking of Nisha’s dadu from Nisha ur uske cousins.😛

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My gosh Manju..what an update 👏

Loved how you described the scene where mishti finally called her grandfather "Dadaji". I'm actually happy that mishti joined her grandfather's business instead of Abir's NGO 

Although your story is very different from the show, you did an amazing job at keeping everyone's key character traits intact like why kunal said yes to marry kuhu, what kuhu thinks about courtship, how meenu was offended by the courtship condition 😃

Abir aab toh phone le lo..how else will your love story move forward? 😆 Mishbir's first date is chai-pakoda date: it sounds so unique, just like the couple themselves ❤️ Loving Abir's enthusiasm btw 

@precap: 6 months leap so soon? I'm sure you have something very interesting in mind and I can't wait to read the next chapter 

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago