Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Getting surprises after surprises..first saw your drabble and now the new chapter of your SS 

Meenu kitni shaatir nikli, the way she conveniently used mishti's earring and photos to convince Abir

Bechari mishti, her wish of quiet weekend will never come true πŸ˜ˆ

Abir being grumpy is the complete opposite of what was shown in the episode πŸ˜† btw poor abir just told mishti that he likes her but she didn't even acknowledge it and just asked who's nanko πŸ€£

Love your spin on Varsha and Kuhu trying to convince mishti for Abir's rishta πŸ˜Ž and mishti's convo with BM-BP was perfect

Precap is so interesting..I can't wait for mishbir courtship to start πŸ˜ƒ

I also love your idea about making kunal meenu's real son and not making baba a fraud πŸ‘

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good update I think suresh agarwal being a business man will understand the intentions of meenakshi . And abir is right maybe when courtship starts he forget to tell her as he is always mesmerized in front of her. πŸ˜³

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Wow manju, itna lamba chapter! πŸ˜Ž

Good Abir chose to speak to mishti in private rather than meenu doing her buttery talks. Kya smooth talker hai hamari sasuma, kitna praise kar rahi mish and kuhu ka. sunke hi i am cringing πŸ€ͺ

Also varsha is in her original element - manipulation in the name of pyar..

ohoo so ms.Mishti  was a hot property in clg😳 

Mishti ne courtship ki maang rakh di.. I am guessing BP will agree but BM will have a bit of hysteria πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Overall nice update πŸ‘πŸΌ

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another great part from you! I so wish that they would have shown something like this in the show! Here it feels like Mishti and Abir are main leads! Your Mishti is stronger than the show and very straightforward and practical and even Abir, he wants to share the business issue with her right away and that’s the beginning of great relationship, Truth and Honesty! To repeat myself again I am so looking forward to this courtship πŸ™‚

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Awesome update! Very interesting developments!

β€œMishti was not only Abir’s fantasy but she was meenu's need as well.” Well well that makes the two of them who want Mishti πŸ˜†

So Abir likes Mishti/ is attracted to her but he hates how Meenu is putting forward the proposal just to advance RJV business 

He wishes he could have progressed naturally with Mishti from friendship to love. 

Mishti is also attracted to/likes her gypsy friend but is stunned by the sudden proposal from his family 

Why did Mishti ignore/sidestep his words that he likes her and just ask who’s Nanko? Is she awkward with him because she’s attracted to him? Or just considers him a good friend? 

Glad that Mishti asked for time and her understanding foster parents agreed heartily 

Now who will propose marital courtship? Mishti or Abir? Or both? I think both πŸ˜† because they think alike πŸ˜³

Kuhu and Varsha selfish as usual only thinking about Kuhu’s welfare, if Mishti rejects Abir’s Rishta that might affect KuKu marriage talks πŸ˜΅

That was funny, Abir thinks his mom is quite capable of kidnapping Mishti or get her married to him at gunpoint πŸ€£ Abir knows his Mafia mom too well πŸ˜ˆ

Please continue soon! Cannot wait for their courtship.

Abir ka courtship bahut hi romantic hoga! 

Thank you di, your comments are always encouraging πŸ€—

Yes Abir is conflicted between his personal liking for mishti and his mom's vested interests in their rishta. And courtship toh mishti ne hi propose kar di  But yes, abir knows meenu is well capable of making someone marry at gunpoint πŸ˜† lets see kya hota hain πŸ˜ƒ

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

β€œVishambhar ji, Rajshri ji, aapka pariwar bohot accha hai. The kind of love, values and progressiveness your family has, it is something we also stand for. Aur aapke baccho mein bhi yahi sanskar honge, mujhe yakeen hain.”

Itni sugary meenu itni sugary meenu itni sugary meenu mujhse digest hi nahi ho rahi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh well,  

Wanted to see more of suresh agrawal n mishti here ...I hope I get their bits in later part of the story πŸ˜†

Also surprisingly I didn't find kuhu's concern wrong in the story and it made sense  ...mishti's no will affect meenu and in turn she will torture kuhu  in a different way πŸ€£ it's a catch 22 situation πŸ˜†

Waiting the courtship to begin ...πŸ˜ƒ Abir has already made peace with his dad's story...so I don't think there is any personal story to abir and he can fully concentrate on courtship and romance πŸ˜†

Meenu had to be her sweetest best, uska khud ka faayda jo juda hain mishti mein  

yes, Suresh Agarwal is there in next part πŸ˜Ž he aint leaving this time.

Thank you for your comment, do keep reading πŸ€—

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz70

Manjuuu..This is getting more interesting.. Can't wait yaar.. Please keep giving updates daily with a long courtship period.. Greedy me πŸ˜‚.. I know but still I will ask.. 

The whole plot is so awesomeπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Waiting for the next part 

Aww thank you so much, that is such a sweet comment. 😳 I am sorry it took so long for me to update, had exams and stuff.

Please keep reading and let me know your comments on next part. πŸ˜Š

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Getting surprises after surprises..first saw your drabble and now the new chapter of your SS 

Meenu kitni shaatir nikli, the way she conveniently used mishti's earring and photos to convince Abir

Bechari mishti, her wish of quiet weekend will never come true πŸ˜ˆ

Abir being grumpy is the complete opposite of what was shown in the episode πŸ˜† btw poor abir just told mishti that he likes her but she didn't even acknowledge it and just asked who's nanko πŸ€£

Love your spin on Varsha and Kuhu trying to convince mishti for Abir's rishta πŸ˜Ž and mishti's convo with BM-BP was perfect

Precap is so interesting..I can't wait for mishbir courtship to start πŸ˜ƒ

I also love your idea about making kunal meenu's real son and not making baba a fraud πŸ‘

Sumi, meri rockstar πŸ€— Hehe yeah I had updated a lot that week.

meenu toh shatir hi rahegi, just i will try to not let her be maniac here πŸ˜†

i felt bad when mishti didnt acknowledge abir's little confession too. but lets see age kya hota hai. 

Thanks for supporting Kunal's birth truth idea. Pls keep reading πŸ€—

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Good update I think suresh agarwal being a business man will understand the intentions of meenakshi . And abir is right maybe when courtship starts he forget to tell her as he is always mesmerized in front of her. πŸ˜³

Yeah, lets see what is the reaction of Mr. Suresh Agarwal on this development πŸ˜ƒ Abir is already is awe of her so yeah, lets see how that goes 😳 Thank you for the comment, pls keep reading.πŸ€—

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Wow manju, itna lamba chapter! πŸ˜Ž

Good Abir chose to speak to mishti in private rather than meenu doing her buttery talks. Kya smooth talker hai hamari sasuma, kitna praise kar rahi mish and kuhu ka. sunke hi i am cringing πŸ€ͺ

Also varsha is in her original element - manipulation in the name of pyar..

ohoo so ms.Mishti  was a hot property in clg😳 

Mishti ne courtship ki maang rakh di.. I am guessing BP will agree but BM will have a bit of hysteria πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Overall nice update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hehe yeah, that was a LONG chapter. Had 'Jane' kinda moment when i was writing. πŸ˜†

hehe meenu will be always cunning but will try to tone her down here a bit.

Yes, mishtu was much in demand in college πŸ˜Ž

do keep reading Vinu and thanks for the comment πŸ€—