Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey I can’t remember the name of this story but Khitai worked in AR as a night stuff and anjal was a negative character any help here please 

Thank you 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shamz94

Hey I can’t remember the name of this story but Khitai worked in AR as a night stuff and anjal was a negative character any help here please 

Thank you 

It is "Love After Dark" written by Edenrose64 on Wattpad

https://www.wattpad.com/story/210179621-love-after-dark

Anna_Allison thumbnail

I'm  searching three arshi OS. 

1)    Arshi already have one daughter. Khushi celebrated arnav’s birthday and gifted him as decorating their room with photo frames of their memories and second pregnancy report. This TS or FS

2)    Arshi childhood friend. Separate with one promise they will meet after 15 years in a temple. He got delayed bcz of some reason he came to the temple by running. He brought 15 birthday gifts for Khushi. This is also OS, I remember reading wattpad.

3)    Khushi married arnav in her sister’s place. Because she runs away. Arshi started being a friend and one day her sister come back, but arnav told her he loved Khushi now, There is a scene aranv telling Khushi he loved Khushi on terrace bcz Khushi went to the terrace once her sister comeback.  This is OS. 

Nritag thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This story is written on a blog.Arnav is getting engaged to someone else as arnav's mum took promise from Khushi not to marry Arnav as he might turn out like his father while dying.Arnav's father is violent and has many affairs including Aman's mum.Payal had a baby out of wedlock and at one time she had affair with Arnav's father.Arnav and khusi have loved each other since highschool and then he goes to America for further studies while Khushi goes to Mumbai with Aman Aman is gay and has suicidal tendencies.

Porkrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello alll, 

Please help me in finding arshi ff which have arnav khushi second marriage or second love concept. I have already read second love and marriage. Pleaseeeee. Thanks in advance. 

Aisharaichand thumbnail

Hii 

I am searching for a story in which arnav and khushi are living together since childhood and arnav thinks anjali dies and vice versa......shyam buys anjali from her uncle on her wedding day but couldn't clear the misunderstanding and never confesses about his love 

08111996 thumbnail

Hey Can you please help me with this story link as I am not able to find this story and was looking for it from a long time.

It would be really helpful. 

TOA🙂

Edited by 08111996 - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

This is supposed to be a draft message and posted it by mistake.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello Rajji 

I’m looking for a really old ff 

Like I read it in 2011 or maybe 2012 

Here’s the story line 

Akash and payal got married and their reception was held at the farm house … lavnya is the asr girlfriend and is mean to khushi … at he farm house Arnav broke up with her … he is attracted to khushi orders and back ground ck on her with Aman …. At the night of reception when it’s done everyone lives and khushi stayed back at the farm house for payal … at night she hungry as she skipped the meal at the reception … Arnav is in the pool outside and khushi is cooking paratha and making tea in the middle of the night. 
they both eat and talk he learns she is only 19!  he is goes like … “cheese only 19 … she is a bloody child””  

Next day Arnav tells family he wants to marry khushi as he learns about Shyam and they go to mandir and gets married. 

Then I think Shyam does in the car accident which I think caused by asr and Aman or something. 

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Did she give the access???? 

I was also reading her stories and was new at the time and frankly wouldn’t know what to comment other then nice story or few lines. And I didn’t get the access for with of them.

Pursuit of love 

Raizada and sons 

Please let me know how to read them.