Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: archmink

Hello Rajji 

I’m looking for a really old ff 

Like I read it in 2011 or maybe 2012 

Here’s the story line 

Akash and payal got married and their reception was held at the farm house … lavnya is the asr girlfriend and is mean to khushi … at he farm house Arnav broke up with her … he is attracted to khushi orders and back ground ck on her with Aman …. At the night of reception when it’s done everyone lives and khushi stayed back at the farm house for payal … at night she hungry as she skipped the meal at the reception … Arnav is in the pool outside and khushi is cooking paratha and making tea in the middle of the night. 
they both eat and talk he learns she is only 19!  he is goes like … “cheese only 19 … she is a bloody child””  

Next day Arnav tells family he wants to marry khushi as he learns about Shyam and they go to mandir and gets married. 

Then I think Shyam does in the car accident which I think caused by asr and Aman or something. 

Hi Dear,  I don't think I read it. Where did you read it?  On IF or Wattpad or Blog?

Cheers..

Porkrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi guys, please help me to find this ff in which anajali is married to shyam. Khushi is shyam sister. Anjali keep blaming khushi to arnav and ask him to keep her out of her life. Arnav marries khushi in front of his family without anyone concern to keep his sister happy. Later realising whatever anjali told arnav about khushi was wrong. Pleaseeeeeeee

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Can someone help me please I’m not sure what the story is exactly but Arnav and khushi are dating secretly they go to a wedding think anjal is khushis friend here that’s when Arnav relies his true feeling for khushi anjal and  Aksah have got an idea what they’re relationship

not sure where I read this if it was on here or Wattpad or on the blog 

sanaya1994 thumbnail

Can someone help me to find a story in which Khushi married arnav for money to save her bauji and she work with arnav in his office as well and no one knows about their marriage.. After couple of days some employee told her that you are married and having an affair with our boss.. Arnav listen it and said she is my wife something like this might be I am missing 2 stories. 

Pooja_12_12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi... 

Does anyone remember the story of "this love" By aimmyb... 

niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Hello im looking for an ff of arshi

The story tells flashback too

It starts like arnav is married to another woman due to family pressure. In flashback khushi and arnav are happily married and khushi gets pregnant but separates due to sone misunderstandings later she dies by fire or something. It is later revealed that khushi is not dead and have lost memory. Has a son named aryan who’s premature. Arnav’s present wife saw her and inform him. 

Nani and khushi’s parents are hiding about khushi and aryan from arnav. 

Does anyone know the story?

Pls help

Pree_Grewal thumbnail

Edited by Pree_Grewal - 1 years ago