RiAnsh FF... You Are Mine *Updater/ Part - 2 / Page - 4 *

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode -1: Memory

Vansh stood there helpless as he couldn't do anything but see the portrait getting burnt and turn into ashes while his mind played the memory of the day he drew this portrait with love, happiness, excitement, and enthusiasm in the presence of his mother.

Flashback:

Vansh was running behind his mother who was trying to feed Ishani and Siya their food as both of them still too small to have on their own while his father was busy laughing and chuckling at his wife who was struggling to control their hyperactive daughter who is always curious and excited to inspect their surrounding while their son and firstborn is busy running behind his wife with an innocent pout and expectant eyes.

"Uma, I will take care of Ishu & Sia, you and go see what Vansh needs, he is running behind you for a long time like a lost puppy," He said and Uma glared at her husband frustrated at him for comparing their son to a puppy. "Shut up Dev, here I'm struggling to control your daughters and there your standing and making fun of our Vansh who is eager to show his talent for painting to us, you just look after your daughters, I will take care of him," Uma said and Dev raised his hands in surrender with a knowing smile.

"Maa, come I will draw your portrait today, I want you to pose for me in that royal blue saree of yours," Vansh and turned towards his father and pointed his finger at him with narrowing eyes which were making him look cute for his age "And you Papa will make sure that Ishane and Sia will not disturb us until I'm finished," Vansh said and Dev smirked looking at his son who is more possessive than him or anyone else in the family when it comes to his mother or any matter related to her.

"Of course Prince, both of you take your own sweet time," Dev answered and Vansh dragged his mother with excitement and Uma followed her son wordlessly with a smile and love shining in her eyes. "Ansh, why do you want to draw my portrait when you can draw anyone?"She asked him wanting to know what his answer would be. "Maa, I don't like to draw anyone other than you because I love more than Papa, Ishani, and Sia and I don't like to share you with anyone else and Painting is my life, it makes me feel strong and a way to express my emotions freely when you are not around so I'm not going to draw anyone else other than you, " Vansh replied determined which made Uma smile at her son.

"Okay, what if in future if you love someone equally to moe to more than me, and in return who loves you more than me, then will you draw her?" Uma asked her son and she was even more curious to know this answer. "No one is out there whom I'm going to love more than you or someone who loves me more than you Mom and as you said if I found someone as such then I will decide whether they are worthy of this and my love or not," Vansh replied determined and Uma pulled her son close and whispered in his ear which always printed in his mind "I know there is someone out there who will love you more than me and will cross all the limits in love for you" Uma whispered in her son's ear caressing his hair while Vansh hugged her mother tightly before starting her painting.

He was pulled out of the memory when he felt the heat of the burning portrait fall on him and he was snapped out of his daze for a moment as he called Maa and he furiously glared at Riddhima before turning towards the portrait only to realize it was burnt to a crisp almost leaving behind the ashes of it and he pulled Riddhima towards him forcefully...

Riddhima was frozen in her spot seeing Vansh shout and trying to put off the fire shouting desperately Maa, but her mind and heart were not present but on the portrait that is burning to ashes in front of her eyes and she couldn't do anything to stop it, She tore her gaze away when she was yanked forcefully by Vansh yet her eyes never left the burning portrait which is turned into ashes in mere seconds and the painful tightening of his hold on her shoulders of his made painful yet she never averted gaze from the ashes until Vansh turned her face forcefully towards him.

"I told you to stop being curious about my life and past Riddhima and today you have crossed all the limits, do you know what you did today, you burnt the last sign of my mother which I had, what can I expect from an orphan like you who doesn't know the meaning of mother's love and family, " Vansh shouted at her and she looked at him in the eye. "That was a low blow for even you Vansh, " Riddhima said calmly and walked out while everyone else including Vansh was stunned at her calmness and blank reply as they were used to Riddhima being naive, scared, and answering him with a fitting reply.

He was unfazed by her change of behavior and fell on his knees seeing how he lost the last sign of his mother which was close to his heart and he couldn't do anything to protect it and in past few years he never felt this helpless and for the first time he felt like his World was coming crashing down on him which he built carefully all these years and he just sat there while Aryan was smirking slightly, Dadi and Sia looked at Vansh with the pain while others were in their own thoughts.

She was in a daze and the fire-eating away the portrait was playing in front of her eyes and all she is feeling now is pain, helplessness, hurt, and anger at the man who calls himself her husband who didn't give a chance to explain what happened and assumed that she did this even when doesn't have solid proof to prove that it was done by her, she entered the room she used to stay in before marriage and closed the door and slid down while tears flowed from her eyes continuously in pain, she slowly got up walked towards the window and was gazing at the sky but her mind and heart were in chaos. You are wrong Vansh I know what it is meant to have  a mother who runs back of you when you don't have something you don't like, to have her when you do mischief and she runs back of you with a stick to beat you, scold you and teach you not to repeat it again lovingly in the way only a mother can do, to have a father who protects you from your mother's wraith when you play pranks on her and others in the family, siblings who are your partners in crime and who protects you from the bullies in college and school, I know what having family meant more than you will ever know, I know pain of losing those people and family who were once your world, the day used to start with them and end with them, I still feel the emptiness that is left behind in my heart by my mother yet I couldn't do anything to stop that from happening the way you were helpless when I entered your life it was with a mission but now I can't see where it is going anymore, you think I destroyed Mom's portrait then I will be the one to return it to you. Riddhima thought and locked the doors with the key and switched off the lights completely only allowing dim lights to be switched on.

On the other side, everyone was still in the storeroom not knowing what they should do and how they should snap Vansh from the daze he is in, Aryan was striking seeing his brother in pain, while Chanchal Chachi and Rudra Chachu were looking at Vansh in fear of his anger and impulsiveness of hurting himself or someone when he is feeling the rage and the storm boiling inside him, Ishani was seeing her brother in pity as she and Sia were very small when their mother left them and went away so they don't remember her much but her brother was very close to her and her betrayal made him what he is today yet still he loves her and for what she doesn't know while Sia and Dadi were looking at Vansh with pain and pity as they know what their mother place is in his life and Vansh just sat there staring blankly at the place where his mother's portrait was until he felt someone's hand on his shoulder and his mask was firmly back in place and he stood and turned around to see Dadi looking at him in concern and pain.

"Vansh, go and take some rest beta everything will be alright, " Dadi said patting his cheek with care and love. "Dadi, I'm leaving for a meeting and will be back in two days, take care of yourself, " Vansh said and Anupriya was going to say something when Dadi shook her head indicating no. "Okay Vansh, even you should take care of yourself and come back safely, " Dadi said and he nodded his head. "Angre, let's move, " Vansh said and walked out of the mansion without looking back and not knowing that when he will be back everything in his life is going to change but the change was for good or not was unknown to everyone.

"Mummy Ji, why did you stop me when I was going to console and stop Vansh from going out?" Anupriya asked her mother-in-law who was looking at the retreating figure of her grandson. "Because I wanted to calm himself and think rationally and if he is here, he can't do that, the differences between both Vansh and Riddhima will only increase," Dadi replied to her daughter-in-law who looked like she was in deep thought.

"I know you are hurting Vansh but today what I did was needed because I can not let that wife of yours know the secrets of the house where each wall has its own secret. You were not my son through Blood but I loved you like one and you are important to me, I don't know what type of a girl she is but I can say that she has some effect on you and today that is proved because the person who dared cross your rules and will go against you sees their end and will become a prey to your anger but from the day that girl entered your life, you started to control your wrath, you started to play your game so easily that I can see the snips of old Vansh in you and that is the effect she has on you and today when you think that she was responsible for destruction, you didn't even raise your voice let alone gave a wound on her heart with your words which are very unusual of you." Anupriya thought who has pulled out her thoughts listening to Dadi's question.

"What are you thinking Anupriya?" Dadi questioned her and She looked at her before answering frowning.

"Nothing Maa, I knew that this girl is good for nothing but you said she is made for him and now I doubt that, " She said looking at Dadi who just smiled at her.

"Anu, you do know that and will agree with me that Vansh never spares the person who goes against him right?" Dadi questioned and Anupriya looked at her nodding her head in acceptance before answering her. "Of course but that doesn't mean that she has the right to interfere in my son's past when he doesn't want to face the pain or the memories which are painful for him, " Anupriya said with determination and anger in her voice.

"Anu, as his wife she has all the right to know about her husband and even your son doesn't make it easy for her, he always wears his mask in front of her not giving her a chance to know the real him and upon that she doesn't know what living this with this family means, even I'm angry with what she did but to punish her it is only Vansh's right, not anyone of us, " Dadi said and Anupriya looked at her. "I just hope she will not break him anymore Maa, I don't want my son in more pain than he is in, " Anupriya said and Dadi just smiled at her.

"Anu, my heart is saying that Riddhima is the one who can bring our Vansh back, it may take time but we will have a chance to witness that," Dadi said with confidence and wise and Anupriya just nodded her head, hoping that is true.

Her face looked blank while her eyes were looking at a far point in the distance while her hand moved furiously which were making furious strokes, while her mind was flashing with few incidents where she was remembering something and due to that she was flinching from time to time but she never stopped what she was doing, she doesn't know what is happening in the outer world or her surroundings. Her cheeks were covered in colors, her dress was smeared with different colors but she didn't heed to anything happening around her, the room was in destruction as she destroyed the room completely in her pain and anger at herself and Vansh. She didn't stop to have something and she started to feel slightly weak but she didn't stop to have something which is making her weaker but she doesn't care as completing what she is doing is a priority, she didn't listen to the knocks, the calling of family members, nor the constant shouting for her.

At last, after a constant battle and inner determination, she looked at the thing in front of her and she was satisfied and felt happy, it may not look beautiful like the one but you can't disregard its beauty. She felt the guilt in her heart reduce slightly as she looked at the portrait in front of her with a small sad smile on her face and was going to graze the picture softly until she heard a surprised gasp behind her and Vansh voice which was stopped abruptly in the mid and turned around.

"Riddhima, what do-" Vansh stopped in the middle looking at his mother's portrait in front of him which was looking beautiful, amazing, and alive in front of his eyes.

Vansh's P.O.V

I'm known to the world as VR which means destruction, cross your path with me, and invite your own destruction. I thought life was a fairy tale until she entered my life in the name of love and crashed my reality, destroyed my dreams, and left me with nothing and due to her, I started to hate this world with passion.

I hate two things in this world with passion, one is deception and the second backstabbing in the name of love, all because one girl I thought loved me and it cost me my family, heartbreak, and never-ending pain and now I will not allow someone else to play with my heart again and she will do it only if I trust her which is never going to happen as Vansh Rai Singhania doesn't repeat his mistakes.

From childhood, I was close to my Maa and once I lost her I was never the same and when Ragini entered my life I thought I will have a feeling that I belong to someone, a feeling of companionship but that was an illusion of mine and now this girl entered my life and doing the same but she doesn't know that I'm not the same Vansh I used to be in past, she is going to face hell from now onwards because she has crossed her all limits now and I'm not going to be fooled by her innocent facade which isn't innocent and I knew from the day she entered my life she had a hidden motive behind her but I never got solid proof to prove her as a betrayer and a backstabbing fool. Now she will see what is meant to be real Mrs. VR and wife of Vansh Rai Singhania, all these days I let her do what she desired for and even I was having the effect of her on me but not anymore, she will see the real beast in me which I usually hide from my family.

"Angre," I called my P. A who is loyal to me to tee and he came inside after knocking on my door. "Yes Boss," He said standing in an erect position, I always admired his skills and loyalty but I'm never going to tell him. "We are leaving to Mansion, get the arrangements done," I ordered him and Angre nodded his head and I looked at him as I can see he wanted to say something but he is thinking whether to tell or not.

"Sir, there is something I think you should know," Angre said and I looked at him blankly while internally I was confused at his behavior. "What is it Angre? If you don't want to tell then get back to work and don't waste my time, " I snapped at him and he took a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"Someone is enquiring about a girl named Ara, in the orphanage where Bhabhi used to live," Angre said and I looked at him bored as this information doesn't concern me.  "So, what many people visit an orphanage for adopting kids, what is new in this and Angre if you don't have any important part leave, " I snapped at him and he looked at me in the eye before forwarding a photo and answering.

"The one who is searching for Ara, the photo is of that girl, I think you should take a look at the photo Boss, " Angre said seriously and I looked at him confused and looked at the photo only to be shocked because in front of me is Riddhima in plain white Anarkali suit with open hair, happy smile on her lips while love and laughter were shining in her eyes making her look beautiful and ethereal. "You are saying to me that Riddhima is Ara and we are being fooled by her innocent face and charms?" I asked him furiously while he shook his head meekly.

"Boss, from the time she entered into your life as you ordered I have trying to come up with proofs to prove her as backstabber and betrayer and until now we got nothing on our hands upon that I can't guarantee you both are the same or different, " Angre said looking down in meek voice while I frowned.

"Find out everything about this girl as soon as possible Angre I don't like keeping my family in jeopardy situation ever risking their lives, " I said and both of us walked towards the car where it is waiting for us at the entrance.

It has been two and a half days since the incident and everyone at home was angry with Riddhima but Dadi and Sia tried to take care of her by sending meals through Mrs. D'Souza but she never responded to them nor she had any meals in these two days and now Dadi is worried about her.

"Mrs. D'Souza, please bring dinner for Riddhima, today at any cost I'm going to make her respond to us and make her have her dinner, " Dadi said. "Yes, Mam, I will arrange for the dinner immediately," Mrs. D'Souza said and walked into the kitchen.

Ishani's P.O.V

I just rolled my eyes at the new drama of that lower-class girl who doesn't have any standards or status to be my Bhabhi or wife of Vansh Bhai and she doesn't know what she got herself into when she agreed to marry Vansh Bhai that too, not knowing him properly.

Marrying Vansh Bhai and loving him meant creating your own path for destruction and she is a fool to accept him because she doesn't know his past, if he hates someone with such a passion then his love is destruction for themselves and she entered this cage on her own which will destroy everything she holds close to her heart till she breathes her last. But even I should agree there is something in her which is why she is still here alive even after questioning and going against Vansh Bhai when he doesn't like someone doing that.

"Ishani, you will come with me to Riddhima's room, " Dadi said and I rolled my eyes at that because that girl deserves everything she is going through for what she did."Really Dadi thinks that Bhabhiji will listen to you and me?" Aryan Bhai asked rolling his eyes and I looked at him amusedly.

"Do you expect me to ask that question to Dadi because I'm not going to do that and I love to see Bhabhi's face when she is going to get an earful from Dadi, " I said and this time he looked at me amusedly.

"Anu, come this is high time that she has something because we need to answer Vansh once he comes back and questions about not taking care of his wife in his absence, " Dadi said and I and Aryan Bhai shared an amused glance thinking how Vansh Bhai is going to make Riddhima's life hell because she destroyed Mom's painting which he painted himself as her last sign. "Mom, I know Vansh, he is just going to show his wrath this time for real on her because she has crossed all her limits this time, I warned her on the first day of their marriage itself to stay away from his past but she was hell-bent on re-opening his wounds and now she is suffering for it, " Mom said and I and Aryan Bhai shared a glance as this information was new to us and meanwhile we reached her room where she is inside from last two days and Dadi knocked on the door calling for her but we got no response except small sounds which confused us.

Vansh entered inside Mansion and was surprised to see it silent as at this time, his family will be in the hall chit-chatting or playing games, and not seeing anyone he called for a maid.

"Where is everyone Ms. Peter, I can't see anyone here?" Vansh asked looking at her with a frown. "Good evening Sir, everyone is outside of Mrs. Rai Singhania's room trying to make Mam open the door," She answered and Vansh looked at her confused.

"What do you mean by trying? What happened to Riddhima?" Vansh asked her and Angre looked at his Boss in shock because he thought his boss is going to burst once he sees Bhabhi but here he is asking as to what happened to her.

"Sir, Mam didn't leave the room where she used to stay before your marriage from the time you left the business and she didn't have meals not even water and till now she didn't open the door, " She answered and Vansh was shocked to know this and he took hurried steps towards the room and when he reached near he can hear everyone calling yet getting no response he moved forward with long steps and seeing him everyone moved away from the door.

"Riddhima, open the door right now? What is this new drama about now?" Vansh asked her in annoyance and anger in his voice. "Vansh, we tried to make her come out of the room but it is looking impossible," Anupriya said and Vansh took a deep breath before turning towards the door. 

"Sweetheart, open the door and if you don't open in the next ten seconds I'm going to break inside," Vansh said and signed Angre to go and get another set of keys and once he brought the keys Vansh knocked for the final time and getting no response he unlocked the door and took steps inside to only froze in his place.

Vansh P.O.V

"Riddhima, what do-" I was going to say as I took a step inside only to freeze in my place to see the destruction of the room, the mirror was broken into pieces, the curtains were shut, it was like a storm hit the room and in middle was Riddhima in the same clothes she wore on the day I left her after the incident.

Her eyes were red with dark circles under eyes and dried tear strains on her cheek, colors on her cheeks and dress and she was gazing at me continuously but I can sense that her mind is far from all of this, I was busy gazing at her until I heard surprise gasps from everyone and I turned with a frown on my face and looked at everyone and they were seeing at something else and I followed their gaze and was frozen in place, as there on painting stand was my mother's portrait the same portrait which was burnt and just then Angre switched on the lights while Dadi signaled Mrs. D'Souza to open the curtains and once it was done we got a good look at her who was standing in the middle of the room with determined yet lost look in her eyes and I took a step back in shock.

She turned around and lifted Maa's portrait and I can see the trembles in her hands when she lifted and can sense how weak she was and took a step towards me and just then Angre gasped once again looking at the floor and we followed his site only to see the blood prints of her foot on the floor and blood oozing from feet as she stepped on broken glass pieces and by looks of them it was not the first time she did that and yet I couldn't take a step towards her and I continued looking at her until she stood in front of me and forwarded the portrait.

"I know the value of Mother's love and what it is meant to have Mother in one's life Vansh, I know what family meant too," Riddhima mumbled and fell unconscious in his arms while he stood rooted to his spot.

Hi!!! Guys

I know I have stopped giving updates on my fanfiction "Entwined" & "Fated To Be" & I'm sorry that I became busy with job and studies but now once again I got time and I'm back to writing.

This is an edited version of Fated To Be..." with a new nameYou Are Mine", I hope everyone will like this version much better, I didn't change much, here and there few changes in conversations and descriptions.

Please let me know what you felt when you read this version. The next update will be on Wednesday (11/11/2020)...

Index:

Page:1 - Episode:- 1 ~ Memory ~

Page:4 - Episode:- 2 ~ Nightmare ~

Edited by Ruhanika08897 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Amazing...

Continue soon...

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back dear it's just wow read your story again looking forward for your upcoming update good luck yaar take care of yourself

MudrasV thumbnail

Nice update.Would love to read further soon.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful story! Do continue soon 😊😊

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love it ❤❤ i am curious about this line ...she will now know what does it mean to be Mrs VR.....

Eagerly waiting for more ❤❤

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Amazing Ruhanika❤️

(Ara naam se bahot kuch yaad aa gaya)

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

welcome back. 🤗

waiting eagerly on the 11/11 for the update

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing I liked it so much please do continue soon 🙂

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back,Ruhanika!!

I so missed ur story updates,especially of this one.

Yaadein taza hogayi phirse isse parhke..

As always,it is amazing and beautiful.

Continue sooooonish.