Missing KJ,... pillai....................... kyaa hogayaa thumkooo πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

🀣🀣

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishagur

Me too! I think with a breakdown scene Sargun would do complete justice to it making the scene all the more better. I really do hope something big would happen such that we will get a Preesha breakdown with Rudra. That would make my sadistic self very happy. πŸ˜† 

So true... I want to see it so badly.. At every opportunity I talk about it πŸ˜† Only scenes I watched during jail track was that breakdown scene in jail after Rudra tells her think like a mother...Then her telling him about Saransh's likes while agreeing to give him his custody. Rudra was kinda taken aback too for a min.. ufff. Zabardast acting.. Makes me want to go back and watchi those scenes again. 

@Bold - You aren't the only Sadist here. Hum bhi ussi line main hain πŸ˜†

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

You know what, besides RuShAnsh as main characters, there is one more lead character - CCTV....πŸ€“

Seriously yaar. πŸ€£πŸ€£ CVs ki CCTV chaahtein has no ending. πŸ€£

Nichuss thumbnail

true... Sargun will be portraying breakdown nicely....

want to see the breakdown...

only if she come out of this cage, she can move out f FAMILY promise to Rudra promise

Ishika64 thumbnail

Personal note - I have a thing for guys with beard πŸ˜† I would prefer a guy with beard any day. T🀣

So I would still say keep the beard ON.

But yes from show's perspective, let's see.... πŸ€£

Saba would agree to me, I know.

I don't like clean shaved guys too but I don't like ones with big beards too. πŸ˜† Balanced rakho with nice trim.🀣

I know which team you and Saba are part of so of course she will agree πŸ€£

Show main it is very much needed especially if longing wale scenes are coming back. This one is too distracting.. πŸ€ͺ

Ishika64 thumbnail

🀣

I missed Pillai today...🀣

NO way.. Please chup karo😳.. Bahut saha hain Pillai ko. Dur rehane do thode aur din. πŸ˜‘ He can come back to get jealous again. I don't mind that Pillai πŸ˜†

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Seriously yaar. πŸ€£πŸ€£ CVs ki CCTV chaahtein has no ending. πŸ€£

it wont b used for exact situation πŸ˜‘

Ishika64 thumbnail

I read somewhere that this show is gaining TRP even without showing any festival, which is so true. πŸ€£

If no KC and Diwali, then it will be straightaway go to LOHRI in Jan 2021. It will be their first LOHRI.

@Bold - Wahi to. Socho if they do start to give proper festival and RuSha scenes to where will the TRP go.. Itani si baat inko samaj nai ati πŸ˜‘

Are Mansi you forgot Christmas kya? Saransh hain na. Plus new year bhi hain... But yes Indian Festival will be Lohri in Jan directly. 

Ishika64 thumbnail

Okies πŸ€— I won't be around tomorrow much so if it is tomorrow, please PM me page no. πŸ˜³