Frequent Posters

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Lips are sealed.

Words failing to come out....🀣

You and failing with words πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Rehane do ab bolo mat jyada and miss karane ki bhi jaroorat nai. Episode enjoy karo πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

TheRevere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

I hope so. I need to see them in new clothes now and may be Rudra with trimmed beard?? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

About KC let's see. Hua to best hain...

Preesha ka I am just going to enjoy other scenes and forget family jaap for a time being. πŸ˜†πŸ˜΅

Na na beard itni jaldi nahi, aabhi angst track is coming...also its no shave november...

TheRevere thumbnail

You and failing with words πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Rehane do ab bolo mat jyada and miss karane ki bhi jaroorat nai. Episode enjoy karo πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

Bold - in Preesha's words - 'Main bhi insaan hu....' πŸ€£

TheRevere thumbnail

MansiiiπŸ˜†..  I like your positivity.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

My stake is on Sharda πŸ€“

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i guess CVS need to finish ths track soon... and get into new Saransh track πŸ˜Ž

just cvs knws the MMS Ru watching KJ send or different one.... πŸ˜’

Preesha's breakdown.... I doubt it is going to happen but yes if that can happen then there is nothing like it. I agree with the rest. She is very strong and someone who had already taken so much from society is not going to breakdown ese hi. If so Rudra would have been successful in doing so. I think he did it once during jail track when he asked her to handover saransh's custody.. Oh my that scene was πŸ‘πŸ‘. Even scene after that was.. Sargun in those scenes was just fab. I think this is why I want to see Preesha's breakdown wrt to Rudra so badly. I know it will be just super awesome.. LOL I am back to Preesha breakdown bandwagon (#Facepalm) and going away from the topicπŸ˜†

@Green- I love your positivity πŸ˜† Jokes aside I didn't mean she will leave him. If she had too, she would have long back. She would not have taken Rudra's crap. But she willingly took it for as long as she could and even after that did not leave him. So separation is not on cards. I was thinking of something else. 

TheRevere thumbnail

In the precap, Preesha reminded me of ' TULSI, PARVATI, PRERNA, ARCHANA.....' together πŸ€“

She gave me typical ITV female lead vibe...πŸ€”

I only know these female leads as my mum used to watch these shows...

Please feel free to add more...πŸ€—

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

precap.... i want to watch the epsd first............. then comment....

anyways video will be related to SK proof... with pooja bells ... aarti.... ru video.... kuch connection zarroor hoga.... *hope my guess is right *

coming to the episode............

how did Pree n Ru forgot about digital data........... πŸ€£πŸ€£

so DNA sample tampering and then how report received clear.. no one did any tampering after RuSha

Ahana showed her true color.... sending cctv footage to police...... she n her plans kitni baar she will get insulted by pree herself..... πŸ€£

Like Mish... Ru was abt to confess DNA sample was tampered........

but Pree stopped...

lekin HJ and Police... thru cctv in lab..found its almost RuSHa... since ppt kit... face not clear... both escaped.............

else along with SK .. RuSha too will be jailed...............

happy no sacrifice drama happened πŸ˜ˆ

So true. Ahana is going to get more insulted by Pree and this time by BK too πŸ€£πŸ€£

@Green - Oh I love that chotu sa Rusha.. Preesha stopping Rudra from blurting the truth out.. Kitane cute hain yaar ye dono. πŸ˜† Serious scene main bhi drool karayenge. 

BTW Nichu... Need caps for that pull scene from yesterday πŸ˜‰ We got another waist hold.. I will be waiting for it. πŸ˜†

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Preesha's breakdown.... I doubt it is going to happen but yes if that can happen then there is nothing like it. I agree with the rest. She is very strong and someone who had already taken so much from society is not going to breakdown ese hi. If so Rudra would have been successful in doing so. I think he did it once during jail track when he asked her to handover saransh's custody.. Oh my that scene was πŸ‘πŸ‘. Even scene after that was.. Sargun in those scenes was just fab. I think this is why I want to see Preesha's breakdown wrt to Rudra so badly. I know it will be just super awesome.. LOL I am back to Preesha breakdown bandwagon (#Facepalm) and going away from the topicπŸ˜†

@Green- I love your positivity πŸ˜† Jokes aside I didn't mean she will leave him. If she had too, she would have long back. She would not have taken Rudra's crap. But she willingly took it for as long as she could and even after that did not leave him. So separation is not on cards. I was thinking of something else. 

Me too! I think with a breakdown scene Sargun would do complete justice to it making the scene all the more better. I really do hope something big would happen such that we will get a Preesha breakdown with Rudra. That would make my sadistic self very happy. πŸ˜† 

Ishika64 thumbnail
TheRevere thumbnail

You know what, besides RuShAnsh as main characters, there is one more lead character - CCTV....πŸ€“