Users

Frequent Posters

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Gud mrngggggggggggggggg galzzzzzzzzzzzzz

today SURPRISE For us ther in YHC.. not RUSHA

Good Morning NichuπŸ€—.... We aren't getting chance to talk at all now a days. πŸ˜³

Lol you guys were right about MM. πŸ˜†

TheRevere thumbnail

Omg episode....

I believe Rudra will get to know the truth and reach hospital, may be he'll check his phone in the car.

He'll see Preesha talking to Neerja....reminding her of her baby. Neerja might open eyes...πŸ€”

Ishika64 thumbnail

One thing you've to give these CVs. They're running some kind of sprint.... 

Itana fast paced episode tha ki kuch samja hi nai kya ho raha hain and we've Saransh reveal already tomorrow.... 

Also so Tanu and Sargun's live scenes were shot separately I guess. I don't think Rudra is there with Preesha. He's doing his own investigation I think... They might meet at the end but otherwise no possibility of them being together.. Rudra left his phone in car too so unless he goes back and Rahul calls he isn't meeting Preesha at the hospital. 

But jo bhi hain... I'm excited for tomorrow's episode.. Finally after a long while looking forward for new episodes... 

TheRevere thumbnail

Sharda can be saved only and only....if Kirti is alive.... otherwise no chance.

So MM is alive....some mysterious woman is seen πŸ™„

Oh wait ....is she gonna blackmail Rudra now....

I will come out and save your Maa but you leave Preesha and come to me.....πŸ€ͺ

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Omg episode....

I believe Rudra will get to know the truth and reach hospital, may be he'll check his phone in the car.

He'll see Preesha talking to Neerja....reminding her of her baby. Neerja might open eyes...πŸ€”

Ha ha OMG in good sense or bad sense πŸ˜‚

I don't want Neerja to die yaar 😐

TheRevere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Itana fast paced episode tha ki kuch samja hi nai kya ho raha hain and we've Saransh reveal already tomorrow.... 

Also so Tanu and Sargun's live scenes were shot separately I guess. I don't think Rudra is there with Preesha. He's doing his own investigation I think... They might meet at the end but otherwise no possibility of them being together.. Rudra left his phone in car too so unless he goes back and Rahul calls he isn't meeting Preesha at the hospital. 

But jo bhi hain... I'm excited for tomorrow's episode.. Finally after a long while looking forward for new episodes... 

TheRevere thumbnail

I think Rudra will go to hospital...and she her talking to Neerja.... talking about Neerja's baby....

So you know he just got to know the truth and here Preesha is giving bache ka vasta to Neerja.

He will have a moment there πŸ˜†

Ishika64 thumbnail

Sharda can be saved only and only....if Kirti is alive.... otherwise no chance.

So MM is alive....some mysterious woman is seen πŸ™„

Oh wait ....is she gonna blackmail Rudra now....

I will come out and save your Maa but you leave Preesha and come to me.....πŸ€ͺ

@Bold - Something is definitely going to happen. And may be get out emotional connect of RuSha first and then Preesha's outburst finally?? (oh yeah that's still at the top of my wishlist πŸ€£)

Jo bhi hain I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode... After a long while won't be watching it just for our #familypromise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Ishika64 - 3 years ago
TheRevere thumbnail

Ha ha OMG in good sense or bad sense πŸ˜‚

I don't want Neerja to die yaar 😐

She will not die....she will come back for her baby

Ishika64 thumbnail

I think Rudra will go to hospital...and she her talking to Neerja.... talking about Neerja's baby....

So you know he just got to know the truth and here Preesha is giving bache ka vasta to Neerja.

He will have a moment there πŸ˜†

Lol I like your thought process.. Esa ho to aur badhiya.... πŸ˜†

Edited by Ishika64 - 3 years ago