Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Meenu is missing being Meenu 

Aisa dabangg colorful role aur kahan Milega? 

We miss Meenu too and of course we miss her beta and bahu and asli waris too much! πŸ˜­

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Kaise ho Uru ji? πŸ€—

I think it was all speculation back then ya and I think devoleena went on to confirm later that her role wasn't cameo. And rupal ji is giving these statements now, a month back she sounded like she was made to take this up. Either they used her to pull initial audience base or these statements are contradicting eo.

Bye yeah me a fan of hers too and totally looking forward it see her back. 😎Hopefully not a gujrati show, I don't understand gujrati 

Ekdum mast πŸ€— Aap kaise ho πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

No it was wasn't just a speculation cuz I actually remember reading some official article only  even though I don't remember if rupal was quoted saying this ...I don't remember which article it was , in case I find it I will post it here ..khair chalo whatever it is she is now free to take up better roles πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† I want her to take up comic roles πŸ˜† a dabbang inspector with comedy touch πŸ˜† 

Aww I am gujarati πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...but haan bohot gujarati stuff ho gaya , she should try something else...

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Meenu is missing being Meenu 

Aisa dabangg colorful role aur kahan Milega? 

We miss Meenu too and of course we miss her beta and bahu and asli waris too much! πŸ˜­

This cute little bonda, golgappe, rosgulla has become such a superstar in just 2 episode. Everybody missing him 

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hey manju I think I also read somewhere before the show started  that rupal ji was only there for a cameo role ...I don't remember which article it was but here is the current one πŸ˜†

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/rupal-patel-informs-her-stint-as-kokila-modi-in-saath-nibhaana-saathiya-2-was-always-one-month-long/amp_articleshow/78986293.cms

Even though I felt now our show is over,  she would stay a longer for sns 2 ...but sasuma wants to do dabanng roles πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Good luck to rupal ji ..i really want her to take something more powerful than meenu ...maine kabhi nahi socha tha main unki fan banugiπŸ˜ƒ

How can we forget Uru ki saasuma οΏΌοΏΌ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nd Uru's love for her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz70

How can we forget Uru ki saasuma οΏΌοΏΌ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nd Uru's love for her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€£

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€£

Check ur pm 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kokila Ben ne show quit bhi nahi kiya abhi tak aur trp gir bhi gayi πŸ€£ 

Sns 2 trp is 1.6

Kokila Ben and gopi bahu ke exit ke baad toh Iski yrhpk jitni trp aayegi πŸ€ͺ

Aur hire karo nikita ko for writing screenplay πŸ€‘

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kokila Ben ne show quit bhi nahi kiya abhi tak aur trp gir bhi gayi πŸ€£ 

Sns 2 trp is 1.6

Kokila Ben and gopi bahu ke exit ke baad toh Iski yrhpk jitni trp aayegi πŸ€ͺ

Aur hire karo nikita ko for writing screenplay πŸ€‘

Lol 🀣🀣🀣 Even I was going to say dat. Nikita ne yeh bhi dooba diya. 

Thank God humare show ke first mein shivani thi. So we could get loyal viewers at 10 pm. 

Par RS ki chandini 🌚🌚🌚 PS will definitely go for generation leap now or another separation. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Lol 🀣🀣🀣 Even I was going to say dat. Nikita ne yeh bhi dooba diya. 

Thank God humare show ke first mein shivani thi. So we could get loyal viewers at 10 pm. 

Par RS ki chandini 🌚🌚🌚 PS will definitely go for generation leap now or another separation. 

Nikita pehle se screenplay likh rahi thi yrhpk ka and garima used to help her in writing mishbir scenes because she is the creative head. Shivani used to write the story but RS fired her and bought Shrinita. 

Haa ye show bhi dhooba degi nikita ye pakka haiπŸ˜†  kuch mahino mein ye show ko dukaan bhi bandh karwa degi woh πŸ€ͺrashmi should've hired her original screenplay writer, nikita and her sister needs to join writing school, dono ke shows ko trp nhi mil rahi haiπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

He'd soon take a generation leap, whatever he is showing now is to make a base for the dynamics between the kids. 

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago