Posted: 3 years ago

Good for her that show is not going well

Dis is not news. It was reported before d release nly dat it will be cameo. She took dis show because it was a cameo n during d time of signing her first preference was yrphk nly. 

Originally posted by priya185

Good for her that show is not going well

I am personally surprised you know. I mean she had always stated that she was reluctant to take this role again but didn't expect it happen so soon.

Anyhow, wish her all the best. She is a tremendous performer. 👍🏼

Originally posted by Sarcastic_me

Dis is not news. It was reported before d release nly dat it will be cameo. She took dis show because it was a cameo n during d time of signing her first preference was yrphk nly. 

I don't remember reading anywhere that her role would end in a month! It was stated that her and gopi-ahem would be pivotal in the new story.  Sp and producers literally begged and convinced her to take this role, only to let her go in a month? 😲 

Originally posted by m4manju

I don't remember reading anywhere that her role would end in a month! It was stated that her and gopi-ahem would be pivotal in the new story.  Sp and producers literally begged and convinced her to take this role, only to let her go in a month? 😲 

Producer before d show lauched in multiple interview nly said day dey all will be cameo not full fleged role.  I read it

Producer before d show lauched in multiple interview nly said day dey all will be cameo not full fleged role.  I read it

See this is the article that came up during sns2 launch. "there can't be sns2 without koki" is what she had said. I dont see anywhere its mentioned that she will be leaving in a month.

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/rupal-patel-confirms-she-will-return-as-kokila-ben-in-season-2-of-saath-nibhana-saathiya/articleshow/78096987.cms

Knowing the original Bengali story that SNS2 is based on, I still don't get how Kokila, Ahem-Gopi's characters fit in the storyline

Anyway I am happy for her that she opted out or her cameo ended in this show 

Originally posted by Sumaiya27

Knowing the original Bengali story that SNS2 is based on, I still don't get how Kokila, Ahem-Gopi's characters fit in the storyline

Anyway I am happy for her that she opted out or her cameo ended in this show 

You know sumi, it's so weird that this whole sns2 thing started with that viral rasoda video and none of those people will be a part of it any longer, neither original gopi, nor rashi and now koki too. And they jeopardized yrhpk for this 

Also, i find it weird to believe that rupal patel would 'lose her sleep' as she sated in her last month interview, for a month long role. She was so unconvinced to take up sns2 and wanted to continue playing meenakshi rajvansh