Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This article is about gopi, not kokilaben right? Also this was a mere speculation unlike rupal's interview back then, where she said there can't be sns2 without koki. Did the producer or she herself quoted anywhere that its a cameo? Things aren't adding up to me. πŸ˜•

Anyhow, all's well that ends well. Wish her all the best and hope to see her playing dabang saas soon as she wished. πŸ˜Ž

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

This article is about gopi, not kokilaben right? Also this was a mere speculation unlike rupal's interview back then, where she said there can't be sns2 without koki. Did the producer or she herself quoted anywhere that its a cameo? Things aren't adding up to me. πŸ˜•

Anyhow, all's well that ends well. Wish her all the best and hope to see her playing dabang saas soon as she wished. πŸ˜Ž

Hey manju I think I also read somewhere before the show started  that rupal ji was only there for a cameo role ...I don't remember which article it was but here is the current one πŸ˜†

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/rupal-patel-informs-her-stint-as-kokila-modi-in-saath-nibhaana-saathiya-2-was-always-one-month-long/amp_articleshow/78986293.cms

Even though I felt now our show is over,  she would stay a longer for sns 2 ...but sasuma wants to do dabanng roles πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Good luck to rupal ji ..i really want her to take something more powerful than meenu ...maine kabhi nahi socha tha main unki fan banugiπŸ˜ƒ

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hey manju I think I also read somewhere before the show started  that rupal ji was only there for a cameo role ...I don't remember which article it was but here is the current one πŸ˜†

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/rupal-patel-informs-her-stint-as-kokila-modi-in-saath-nibhaana-saathiya-2-was-always-one-month-long/amp_articleshow/78986293.cms

Even though I felt now our show is over,  she would stay a longer for sns 2 ...but sasuma wants to do dabanng roles πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Good luck to rupal ji ..i really want her to take something more powerful than meenu ...maine kabhi nahi socha tha main unki fan banugiπŸ˜ƒ

Kaise ho Uru ji? πŸ€—

I think it was all speculation back then ya and I think devoleena went on to confirm later that her role wasn't cameo. And rupal ji is giving these statements now, a month back she sounded like she was made to take this up. Either they used her to pull initial audience base or these statements are contradicting eo.

Bye yeah me a fan of hers too and totally looking forward it see her back. 😎Hopefully not a gujrati show, I don't understand gujrati 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

You know sumi, it's so weird that this whole sns2 thing started with that viral rasoda video and none of those people will be a part of it any longer, neither original gopi, nor rashi and now koki too. And they jeopardized yrhpk for this 

Also, i find it weird to believe that rupal patel would 'lose her sleep' as she sated in her last month interview, for a month long role. She was so unconvinced to take up sns2 and wanted to continue playing meenakshi rajvansh 

Yeah Manju, it is weird. But I had also read it somewhere that her role in SNS2 will be a cameo. Her character Kokila doesn't fit in the storyline anyway so I expected her role to end after introducing the main cast. 

About the rasoda video: I am kinda leaning towards the conspiracy theory which says makers were already planning to make SNS2 after seeing the success of SNS reruns during the lockdown. Hence they produced the rasoda video to promote the show πŸ˜†

I haven't watched her interviews, did she really say that? Oh my!! Whatever the truth is, I am happy that she's done with this show. Hopefully we get to see Rupal ji and Rhea in a show together where both are playing strong roles πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is quoted saying that it was a cameo in the HT article link you shared in the original post.

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Yeah Manju, it is weird. But I had also read it somewhere that her role in SNS2 will be a cameo. Her character Kokila doesn't fit in the storyline anyway so I expected her role to end after introducing the main cast. 

About the rasoda video: I am kinda leaning towards the conspiracy theory which says makers were already planning to make SNS2 after seeing the success of SNS reruns during the lockdown. Hence they produced the rasoda video to promote the show πŸ˜†

I haven't watched her interviews, did she really say that? Oh my!! Whatever is the truth, I am happy that she's done with this show. Hopefully we get to see Rupal ji and Rhea in a show together where both are playing strong roles πŸ˜ƒ

Me tooπŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹ with d kind of Offscreen equation both of them share. I really want them together on screen. 

It was so cute with d way rupal ji waa describing Rhea in her new interview. She seems to be very fond of her. 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

She is quoted saying that it was a cameo in the HT article link you shared in the original post.

Yeah exactly, she is saying this NOW, I can't find her saying this a month back. I feel they are making this stuff now to justify her exit this soon.

I see most of the people aren't surprised so it's cool.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even I can't remember reading that this was slated to be a cameo so it came as a surprise to me as well. 

m4manju thumbnail

these all were speculations ya, direct quotes from actors were something like this:

Devoleena shared, β€œI am very shocked and unhappy to know this actually. Honestly, as a viewer and as a co-actor, I can’t imagine Saathiya without Koki. So yes, I will really miss her on sets. And I really hope that she comes back. Though I am not happy, but I respect her decision. Definitely she must have thought something about it. She is much senior and experienced. She is a great personality. I will miss the opportunity to learn more things from her. I will miss all scenes between Kokila and Gopi.”

and this

There is quite a lot of curiosity about Kokila and Gopi in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2. Is it a cameo or full fledged roles?

They are both very significant parts of the show. Since we are coming after a while, there will also be a lot of twists and interesting characters to take the story forward. We don’t want viewers to feel that we are giving them the same show. While there will be many changes, it will also be equally entertaining.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/rupal-patel-couldnt-sleep-the-night-before-saath-nibhana-saathiya-2-shoot-6724661/

I rest my case here.

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago