Rubina Dilaik is a classy woman

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am back to watching Big Boss after 7 years, the last season I watched was Season 7 , I saw bits and parts of Season 11 especially for Hina Khan's antics ..

Rubina has caught my attention from Day 1.. I think this lady has class compared to the loud and pathetic losers on the show devoid of any character and dignity...

I literally wait for her mudda's and POV's because they are very well put together and sensible, she has an aura of an intelligent and well read woman with a star quality, which is rare to find. I was rooting for her when she rebelled against big boss for the kachra task, sadly she had to give in to the biased host and the unscrupulous creatives because we all know "Power is Power, Period".

I feel stressed because she is on the wrong show , her integrity and class is looked down upon as arrogance and self entitlement, its so distressing to see the host calling her out again on WKV episode, the makers can't see Jaan's spinelessness, Niki's selfishness or Pavitra's fake righteousness or Rahul's crassness ..All they know is how to bash Rubina every weekend...

Rubina, you go girl, there's a life beyond this stupid house. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hichki

I am back to watching Big Boss after 7 years, the last season I watched was Season 7 , I saw bits and parts of Season 11 especially for Hina Khan's antics ..

Rubina has caught my attention from Day 1.. I think this lady has class compared to the loud and pathetic losers on the show devoid of any character and dignity...

I literally wait for her mudda's and POV's because they are very well put together and sensible, she has an aura of an intelligent and well read woman with a star quality, which is rare to find. I was rooting for her when she rebelled against big boss for the kachra task, sadly she had to give in to the biased host and the unscrupulous creatives because we all know "Power is Power, Period".

I feel stressed because she is on the wrong show , her integrity and class is looked down upon as arrogance and self entitlement, its so distressing to see the host calling her out again on WKV episode, the makers can't see Jaan's spinelessness, Niki's selfishness or Pavitra's fake righteousness or Rahul's crassness ..All they know is how to bash Rubina every weekend...

Exactly!! I can't agree more. Yesterday when Rubina was telling her POV, she was so bold and upright.  That's what I admire..... Reminds me of my debate days when I used to debate. 

Moreover yes there's a big life outside BB's ghatiya house. Just because Rubina js highly popular, BB Creatives tries to milk the situation every weekend by bashing or questioning Rubina. For them, any content is good content..even negative content towards Rubina and Abhinav unnecessarily.

Since Rubina and Abhinav both are high paid Contestants, so they're mostly questioned and bashed. It has become a weekend tradition for the Puppet host Salman to unnecessarily mock Rubina and Her husband Abhinav. Well we can understand what's going on ....don't we. 😉

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Finally there are people who think alike when talking abt Rubina

You are so dam true.

She is classy but her intelligence and clasisness is looked down upon.

Yahi toh zamana hai aaj.

Chillam Chilli Gaali galoch yelling drama is hailed and labelled as providing content.

While peopl who make sense and have ability to explain the point crystal clear with right choice of words are labelled as elite, arrogant what not.

Bang on post Buddy🤗

LazyBing thumbnail

Love the post 👍🏼 She is someone who is real to herself, her husband and the show. One show won’t change her personality. She has already achieved a lot in life, changing herself in Bb to get people to like her or face less bash from the host and makers won’t lessen her achievements. From where i can see she is an honest player, strong-headed girl, full of intelligence and pride and she won’t sacrifice that for the sake of the show. So proud of her. The bias in the show is clear against her but she be the real winner regardless. And clearly the biggest threat to anyone in the house right now. ⭐️

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol she is definitely not classy but she is more like grassy & tarty 🤣

Originally posted by: Hichki

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

One more thing i like is that she wont let her hard earned image ruined by BB with silly drama and crap humiliations.

Ruby is very well aware that BB is trying hard to malign her image and bring her down like they did with Hina Rashmi.

But this time BB ne galat panga le liya🤣

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Unki class kitni high hai woh tab dikh rahi thi jab woh pappu gang ko animals aur criminals bol rahe the 😆

Edited by Kala.Billa - 3 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

One more thing i like is that she wont let her hard earned image ruined by BB with silly drama and crap humiliations.

Ruby is very well aware that BB is trying hard to malign her image and bring her down like they did with Hina Rashmi.

But this time BB ne galat panga le liya🤣

Exactly Rubina muh pe bolti hai she is a threat to them...she saw the reality of the show and wasn’t afraid to throw it on their face knowing that there are 100s of cameras watching her and she already messed with BB 

She is by far one of the most strongest contestant BB has dealt with👏

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

Unki class kitni high hai woh tab dikh rahi thi jab woh pappu gang ko animals aur criminals bol rahe the 😆

Haan toh tag de sakte hai na usmein bhi BB ki permission leni padegi.?

And unke tags bhi classy they better than Chapri Gang who were talking le Ruby ke upar thookna bhi nahi hai and all🤢

Aegon thumbnail

I agree with this for the way she was sitting during swap task