Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

One more thing i like is that she wont let her hard earned image ruined by BB with silly drama and crap humiliations.

Ruby is very well aware that BB is trying hard to malign her image and bring her down like they did with Hina Rashmi.

But this time BB ne galat panga le liya🤣

She has not seen anything yet compare to Rashmi and Asim ...she herself is ruining her game ..only if she practice she preaches (she has not been doing that recently) ..few examples : saman issue ..she dragged and exaggerated it herself yet changed her tone infront of Salman ...

Also Jasmin vs Rahul...even though Jasmin started it ..and was hysterical Rubina did encourage Jasmin when she threw water at him by saying what ever Jasmin will do to him is justified ..and then has a go at Rahul for trying to do the same  ..when they are always preaching about humanity 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice posts dear....👍🏼

She is indeed classy......

I have seen her interview and award function speech...she is like this..elegant ❤️

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

Unki class kitni high hai woh tab dikh rahi thi jab woh pappu gang ko animals aur criminals bol rahe the 😆

is liye tu inki classs high hai k wo aisy harsh coment kahty hain abt humans

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Only thing I like about her is ability to take on Salman. She's not confident and can't cross a limit because Salman is a big bully, but she's pointing out the obvious bias things, that's enough. Hopefully she won't mend her way and keep taunting real villains - Big boss and Salman.  Last season was not worth watching because they really made joke out of Asim-Rashmi's personal life to glorify useless shukli, but it doesn't look like Rubina would let them touch her personal life or her past relationship. 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well said. Nicely summed up.

Queen Rubina is indeed a class apart. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am loving Rubina... she speaks soo well.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like how she is strong but I hate the hypocrisy and I see her as classless on how she judges people and calling others mentally unstable and degrading them but still wants to be treated with respect. She is classless and a hypocrite 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

I am loving Rubina... she speaks soo well.

Yeh very well and her choice of words are damn so suitable. Isliye jinko decode nai karna aata they think yeh kya gibberish hai🤣

Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sensible people should avoid coming to this show.

This is a show for psychos like Shooklaw, Tamboli, Shilpa etc.

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have seen 4 season bigboss.. But this season is difference... Only for rubina.. Who has come to house to end bb and salman fakeness 🤣😆

I proud a d seeing rubina. She didn't let her  point Any time for anyone👍🏼