Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She is not strong ,she just have head stuck so much up her rear end she cant see anything 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I like how she is strong but I hate the hypocrisy and I see her as classless on how she judges people and calling others mentally unstable and degrading them but still wants to be treated with respect. She is classless and a hypocrite 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Very true, that's why She is one of the biggest names on TV right now.  Her show even though melodramatic was pathbreaking in a way. She will always be remembered for it. Go Rubina Go

Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

One more thing i like is that she wont let her hard earned image ruined by BB with silly drama and crap humiliations.

Ruby is very well aware that BB is trying hard to malign her image and bring her down like they did with Hina Rashmi.

But this time BB ne galat panga le liya🤣

she is very strong lady I don’t think BB will succeed in ruining her image .. everyone can see BB fovours and biasedness to some group of ppl .. she is true pahadan, strong like mountain BB can’t touch her.. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

I don't know she is classy or not but she is irritating. I don't know why muhje rubina ki baatein samjh nhi ati. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Classy?? She literally lives to assasinate other ppls characters and judge them. She finds thr little flaws and attacks thr personalities. Shes def on wrong show . 

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For once I agree that Rubina was looking classy and those other people weren't even allowing her to speak.

priya185 thumbnail

She is the only one who can speak up against Salman 

but sometimes are arguments are not logical like hinsa and shoes

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hydro123

Sensible people should avoid coming to this show.

This is a show for psychos like Shooklaw, Tamboli, Shilpa etc.

lol sensible people come to make money and in the end they lose themselves. I felt so bad for Rashmi and Asim last season... this season, from the first week they've been bashing Ruby. 

iffan_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Classy 🤔🤔🤔

May be dumb is the right word for her