Pree called yuvraj first and not hospital 

why man why ðŸ˜”

Saba🤗🤗 I was waiting for ya ðŸ˜³

Do you still have to ask why when it comes to PreeRaj

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Preesha is only thinking Rudra's problem is only that video and that she destroyed his career. She has forgotten that he doesn't care for his career, fame that much. 

Even after so many instances if she is still not able to understand the real problem is not that video or Rudra's career destruction then I don't know what to say.

She just keeps on saying mujpe trust karo in the loop.

I don't even have words for Rudra. He is on self destruction mode already. 

the whole thing is on POINT 

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Saba🤗🤗 I was waiting for ya ðŸ˜³

Do you still have to ask why when it comes to PreeRaj

Ishu ðŸ¤—

IKR..

after all this she still trusts him .. it is worse than banging head to the wall  

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlTalks

What happened ðŸ˜²

We were discussing how some Tweeples have copied theories from forum and posted on Twitter as their own... And Sapna mentioned after all these they have gals to call IF negative place😆

Edited by Ishika64 - 3 years ago
Ishika64 thumbnail

Ishu ðŸ¤—

IKR..

after all this she still trusts him .. it is worse than banging head to the wall  

Oh yeah. I'm not even thinking about all that they showed today wrt Preesha as well as Rudra. 

Usually they give us reasons to be angry at either of them. Aaj to kamal hogaya. Both were destroyed ðŸ˜†

girlTalks thumbnail

Tell me about it. There was so much potential with this MU. I was actually quite excited especially with first few episodes (Don't support manhandling and wished they had not shown that) but acting wise and drama wise it was good. And instead of taking 100 better tracks, they showed us utter crap of MM and Rudra and Preesha and Yuvraj team up. ðŸ¥±

That's what we have been telling , this track had so much potential and they ruined everything from the start ..so many chances for RiSha intense moments and thry could have run the MMM in parallel but nahiiiiiiii.. they had to show this crap and disintegrate RuSha completely that too reason being Preesha's dumbness🥱

girlTalks thumbnail

We were discussing how some Tweeples have copied theories from forum and posted on Twitter as their own... And Sapna mentioned after all these they have gals to call IF negative place😆

aisa...

oh well ...world is a strange place ðŸ˜†

btw I started outlander ðŸ˜‰

Ishika64 thumbnail

That's what we have been telling , this track had so much potential and they ruined everything from the start ..so many chances for RiSha intense moments and thry could have run the MMM in parallel but nahiiiiiiii.. they had to show this crap and disintegrate RuSha completely that too reason being Preesha's dumbness🥱

Seriously yaar. What was the hurry to get on with MMM track?? And look at it now they're willing to run Preeja and MMM track parallelly so why couldn't they have done the other earlier?? 

They can still do it now but nai ab they want Sherani Preesha who isn't willing to introspect anything (Honestly the way they've been showing Rudra in past couple of episodes I don't blame her very much for blasting him off) but still. 

Kya kya socha tha and kya ho raha hain

Ishika64 thumbnail

aisa...

oh well ...world is a strange place ðŸ˜†

btw I started outlander ðŸ˜‰

IKR😆

You did?? Which episode are you on? My absolute favourite till date is their first night episode  It's everything you wanna see in compromise marriage track. Claire's transition from reluctantance to finally giving in.. Ufff. Sorry jyada nai bolungi ðŸ˜†

Aap dekho aur fir we'll take it offline. Varana we'll be banned from this AT😆