Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Seriously yaar. What was the hurry to get on with MMM track?? And look at it now they're willing to run Preeja and MMM track parallelly so why couldn't they have done the other earlier?? 

They can still do it now but nai ab they want Sherani Preesha who isn't willing to introspect anything (Honestly the way they've been showing Rudra in past couple of episodes I don't blame her very much for blasting him off) but still. 

Kya kya socha tha and kya ho raha hain

Exactly ..

Instead of trying to fix things , they are trying to go the aaj ki naari sab pe bhari way πŸ˜†

How many mistakes will preesha do , I am loosing the count now πŸ˜”

if she went to hospital , she didnt tell anyone .

when she had to call, she called yuvraj- matlab still he is in her good books 

then she took him to hospital , udar bhi yuvraj πŸ˜•

wth ...

yuvraj has become omnipresent 

and lets not start with Rudra , he called yuvraj smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IKRπŸ˜†

You did?? Which episode are you on? My absolute favourite till date is their first night episode οΏΌοΏΌ It's everything you wanna see in compromise marriage track. Claire's transition from reluctantance to finally giving in.. Ufff. Sorry jyada nai bolungi πŸ˜†

Aap dekho aur fir we'll take it offline. Varana we'll be banned from this ATπŸ˜†

Lol...i got confused in outlander because its like 5 seasons already....itna investment...

Try Spanish show called 'Gran Hotel' on Netflix...it has English audio/subtitles also.

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Exactly ..

Instead of trying to fix things , they are trying to go the aaj ki naari sab pe bhari way πŸ˜†

wth ...

and lets not start with Rudra , he called yuvraj smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44

Issue is ki everything is externalised i.e. all external parties being invited into private closed door matter. Some was expected but this is way too OTT

They should have kept this majorly between RuSha with scenes between them and their angst.

Main aur meri tanhai after all πŸ˜‚

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Issue is ki everything is externalised i.e. all external parties being invited into private closed door matter. Some was expected but this is way too OTT

They should have kept this majorly between RuSha with scenes between them and their angst.

I told you yesterday , the investigation is looking much interesting , it is fast paced , new evidence, new suspicions , they are putting all twists and turn.

May be that this is the plan ,stretch RuSha until investigation is going on πŸ˜•  

I mean they should be smart enough to know peeps are loosing interest after all they are in the business, they know what is working and what is not .

as if episode was not shitty upar se sale precap mai bhi wahi .. where is the freaking hope😑

girlTalks thumbnail

Ishu , PM check kar 

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Exactly ..

wth ...

Lol I just told Mansi, both RuSha had made us speechless. Kehane sunake layak kuch rakha nai hain abπŸ˜†

Ishika64 thumbnail

Lol...i got confused in outlander because its like 5 seasons already....itna investment...

Try Spanish show called 'Gran Hotel' on Netflix...it has English audio/subtitles also.

Ha ha. Outlander S1 is my absolute favorite. I've rewatched it multiple times. I watched S2 and S3 in ff mode especially since I've read books. Those were one of the weaker ones too in the series. Four was okaish. Yet to watch 5 as I want to finish books first. And episodes aren't many so it's easier to catch up although they are quite long.. 

I'll add what you recommended show in TBW. πŸ˜Š

Ishika64 thumbnail

Lol yeah... Rusha had enough MU to survive them without inclusion of third wheels. God knows why they decided with those tracks. 

They underutilised Saransh too in this track. Poor thing... Kuch nai to usi ke saath dikha dete. What was the need of bringing in new characters.... πŸ˜”

And if they wanted to bring new characters that was fine too but why so much hurry. Thoda wait kar lete

Ishika64 thumbnail

Ishu , PM check kar 

Replied πŸ˜³

girlTalks thumbnail

Lol I just told Mansi, both RuSha had made us speechless. Kehane sunake layak kuch rakha nai hain abπŸ˜†

absolutely ..

arey ye preesha kitna gyan degi that too unnecessary and unrequired