Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Aayeee hayeeee kya update mila hai. This was dhamakedaar. I hate these rai singhanias. Har baar aajate hai riddhima pe ilzaam lagane. Khud tou jaise dhood ke dhule hai loug. Qatal kar deti mai inka. Ragini darling apna soche, riddhu ki fikar karne ke liye kaafi loug hai. I am so in love with ridhay.Ye banda itna pyaara kyun hai? Iss bande ka ab face bhi reveal kar do. Hum bhi dekhe jinhe humne dil diya hai wo akhir hai kon. You both are amazing ♥️ Post next one soon. Intezaar nahi hota mujhse ab :)💕

Thank you so much ❤️ Well, for now, they haven't been very lovable but hope as the story proceeds in the future things may change. Don't worry when the right time comes they all will get the much-needed reality check. I think wo apna hi soch rahi hai or is she there to taunt her? Face toh itni jaldi reveal nahin karega he is a busy man time lega plus pyaara sa chehra hai toh nakhre karega aane mein😆 Next chapter will be out tomorrow😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Love the update...👍🏼

Amazing...

VR khadan ka dimag kharab hai kya...

Riddhu KO phasa ta rehta hai...

Thank you 😊❤️

I guess since they are proud people maybe too much pride, arrogance, and ego is not good for people's health

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathu

Excellent update👏

These people are always targeting ridhu for everything😡

Loved ridhay and riddhima's bond

Thank you ❤️😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki2456

WOHOOOOO 🙌🙌!!!!

ASSMMM UPDATE☺️☺️☺️!!!!

SHUKRIYA ❤️...FOR THE " UR VERSION WALA" STORY 💃💃💃!!!!

I LOVED ...LIKED... FELT IT🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️!!!!

JALDI UPDATE DENA😔😔😔!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT 😪😪😪!!!!

& U TWO✌️ SAALAM LO MERI🙌!!!!

Thank you❤️😊

The next one will be tomorrow😊🤗

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: alshasubhash

I just loved it..... ❤️❤️❤️However I hate this irrational behavior of the great vansh raisinghania... Seriously, when an issue is raised always the suspect will be ridhimma.... What's wrong with the raisinghanias.... 

Iam just loving ridhay and riddhima's bonding.. It's something special... 

Brilliant update... 

Thanks for the brilliant update.. 

Stay safe.. Stay healthy.. 

Thank you ❤️😊

Riddhima is an easy target for them since she is new in the family that's the issue the fact that she used to roam around spying and hence doubting helps a lot also not many people like her there.

It is special😊

Same to you dear hope you and your near and dear ones stay safe and healthy😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

awesome chapter dear😊

can't bear Riddhu as punching bag. i like she stood up for herself. but very disappointed with vansh...💔 some part of me still wants to see some humanity in him. i am going to repeat HUMANITY not LOVE towards riddhima ........is it wrong😭 ???? why it is so importance for him his significance in Riddhima's life ??? what about her significance in his life??? everything is about him😭

In future even he repents it will be never forgivable...🥺  Divorce is not easy......it is very heartbreaking. i don't know in future are they going to be together or not.....but give some sensible talks between Riansh....no planning no plotting no assumption no revenge.....just simple talk regarding divorce. i think it is needed. so it will be acceptable when he repents otherwise it will be meaningless.🥱 i hope i am making my point....😒

Ragini didi ko laddu khana bhi hain aur rakhna bhi hainsmiley39 

riddhima and ridhya convo is so sweet.😊 

Update soon. take care both of you😊

Thank you dear❤️

Riddhu has gotten so used to it that it has stopped bothering her somewhat. He hasn't lost his humanity may be in the latter part of the story we will see and understand😊

No, it's not wrong we understand your concerns😊

why it is so importance for him his significance in Riddhima's life ??? what about her significance in his life???

The answer to both these questions is interconnected. 

Everything will happen and we will try to make as much sense out of this nonsense hope we succeed in it Image We understand😊

Thank you same to you dear stay safe and stay healthy😊

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continues soon 

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Awesome update 

Continues soon 

Thank you ♥️next part will be out tomorrow 🙂

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 20 

“Everyone commits mistakes, 

but life is all about a second chance.”

Kailash has returned to VR house last night and as he came late at night, he didn't disturb anyone. However, he has sensed so much negativity in the house. He went to his room and thought to freshen up himself, however, he comes across Vansh in the lawn. He saw the time to recheck while it is half-past 2 pm, his nephew is lost in his thoughts. 

Kailash reaches to his side and takes the seat left for the other person and asks, 

"Lost in Ridhima's thoughts?" 

Vansh gets startled to hear a voice and he gets shocked to see Kailash Chachu beside him. He hugs him immediately and says, 

"I'm glad you're back, Chachu" 

Kailash smiles at him and says, 

"You didn't answer me, Vansh?" 

Vansh: What is that Chachu?

"Are you lost in Ridhima's thoughts?" 

asks Kailash 

"No, Chachu, Some business" 

replies Vansh 

Kailash glances at him once again and asks,

"What you like the most about Ridhima?" 

Vansh looks at Kailash and doesn't understand where it is going, yet, he replies, 

"She surprises me." 

Kailash nods his head as to continue, so Vansh says, 

"I look at people's thoughts. I try to figure them out, their thoughts, intentions, and what they mean. If you do this enough, after a while people... they stop surprising you. I just wanted to be surprised, and that's when I met Ridhima."

"So, she doesn't surprise you anymore?" 

asks Kailash 

Vansh looks at him and understands what he is pointing to, 

"Chachu, you know how much I love Ragini. I don't think I need to be sorry for choosing the right person" 

"The girl who betrayed you turns out the right choice for you but not the girl who took a bullet for you?"

asks Kailash 

"I know where you are coming from, Chachu. You might think I am being impulsive and not thinking be it Ragini or Riddhima is the act of impulse but that's not the case I know what I want and what you are doing." 

Vansh says 

while Kailash keeps looking at him with a knowing smile on his loke he understood something and said 

"Do you?"

with a raised eyebrows cutting him in between

"I don't want to spoil Ridhima's life too. So when she asked for a divorce, I agreed to give her" 

replies Vansh 

"Avoiding people you love, you end up avoiding life. You might not understand this today, Vansh. A day would come where you would realize my words. Now, leaving the two women aside, tell me about Sakshi Randhawa Shergill?" 

aks Kailash 

While Vansh was explaining what happened, Kailash was grasping every moment described by Vansh, so later he could and will try to find the theft who had misplaced the file. 

Ridhima's room 

While Ridhima is busy with arranging her clothes in the wardrobe, Kailash enters the room not before knocking on the door. Seeing him, at her doorstep, a smile comes on Ridhima's face, and she says, 

"Come in, Chachu. Please, feel comfortable." 

Kailash smiles at her and says, 

"Last time we couldn't speak much. However, this time I want to. Don't know if tomorrow I would get time to spend with you or not?"

Ridhima understands what Kailash is indicating and says, 

"It's a mutual decision Chachu." 

"I didn't ask anything," 

says Kailash 

"I thought you will want to know" 

replies Ridhima 

Kailash chuckles and says, 

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from their point of view... Until you climb inside of their skin and walk around in it." 

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to know, so I ...." 

says Ridhima 

Kailash takes a step forward and makes her sit and says, 

"I appreciate the decision you have taken Ridhima. From here, I can say give a chance and all. But the moment I put myself in your shoes, then I understood how hard it is. That is what I meant, earlier. I'm here to congratulate you on your new journey of life." 

"Are you not angry at me?"

asks Ridhima

"Why should I?" 

requestions Kailash 

"This whole divorce situation might complicate the Rai Singhania image in the media," 

says Ridhima 

"Image is something we have built for ourselves, Ridhima. Yes, it is important, but, not at the cost of one's happiness,"

says Kailash 

Kailash gets up to leave the room, however, he turns back and looks in Ridhima's eyes and says, 

"Life is filled with goodbyes, Ridhima, a million goodbyes, and it hurts every time." 

Ridhima knows what he meant. He is unable to say goodbye to her but yes he is trying to. There would be a day where she would be saying goodbye to this family and it will hurt her, howbeit, there might be another goodbye in her life, which will cause her more pain than this. Kailash Chachu is right. "I have to say goodbye to things to take-up on bigger things. Things that I've always wanted to do" think Ridhima. 

In the Garden

Ragini was spending her morning hours in the garden and was lost in thoughts of the divorce process of Vansh and Ridhima. However, she senses someone behind her and gets to see Kabir standing and gets shocked. 

Ragini: How many times I should tell you, don't enter like this. If Vansh sees you with me, then, this time he would kill me 

Kabir (smirks): I know you are afraid of him. But, I also know he loves you so much. So don't worry. I'm here to ask about the decision you have taken. What have you decided? What have you chosen?

Ragini: Before saying my decision, what about the question I have asked? Where is the person who has shot me? 

Kabir: (Anger) Ragini..... 

Ragini pushes Kabir while he falls. He wanted to punch her but controls himself to safeguard the mission he is planning so he corners Ragini and says, 

"I'm trying my level best to catch hold of that criminal. But, I'm not getting anything because it happened in the warehouse and there is no CCTV footage too. So, you tell me how should I do this?" 

"Don't tell me all these jokes, Kabir, I know you better than anyone else. Until unless you tell me who has shot me, I'm not going to be part of your team. Tell me the name and I promise to be part of your plan. However, be aware you know me, if you double-cross me again this time, I'm going to take you down along with me" 

says Ragini and goes away from there leaving Kabir all alone in the garden and Vansh who has seen how Ragini has pushed Kabir got happy. 

Lunch Time

As all the family members are happy to see Kailash, it is Anupriya who is afraid of himHe just left some days ago and this time due to the loss of aerospace he is back sooner. What she had learnt is, he is going to stay more or less another six months with the family and she doesn't know how to deal with it. 

While Kailash eyeing Anupriya, he saw how Ragini had taken the seat next to Vansh while Ridhima and Sejal have occupied the last chairs of the table. He is displeased to see this new arrangement and looks at his mother's face which filled with sadness. 

While everyone was lost in their problems, it is Angre who runs to the lunch table and says, 

"Bhai Randhawas is launching another project in construction." 

Those words had alerted everyone on the table including Sejal and Ridhima. 

"What is that Angre?" 

asks Kailash 

"Chachu, Randhawas want to build townships in all the metro cities of India wherever their offices and factories are situated. They are going to allot 1000 acres of land for their employee's inhabiting so that all the employees can stay in one place and near their workplace. The township would be having Randhawa University, Shergill schools, hospitals, nurseries, organic food field, movie theatres, etc., In short, they are asking to build a mini-estate for their employees." says Angre

Ridhima and Sejal are happy to know Ridhay is starting such a beautiful concept for the employees of the company. While Kailash says, 

"Randawas & Shergills always cared for their employees. If we can bag this project Vansh, then, whatever the bad impression we had created, during the aerospace project would be gone completely" 

"Yes, Bhai. Also, as per their contract agreement, whoever wins this deal and does this perfectly, will get the opportunity to implement the same in foreign soil too"

says Angre who is beaming with happiness.

"You're right Chachu. We need work on this project and try to grab this time without fail" 

says Vansh 

Vansh looks at Rudra and Aryan and says,

"Chachu, you and Aryan will be working closely with Kailash Chachu regarding what kind of material we can use while I and Angre will discuss the quotations and all." 

Rudra and Aryan get shocked to see Vansh joining them again in the big project and felt happy as he is finally considering them while Anupriya was fuming in anger which gets noticed by Kailash. 

Things are not easy since the day Randhawas has announced the project. Everyone in the house is working tirelessly whereas Ridhima and Sejal are out from everything. Everyone in the house has sensed their absence including Vansh too. However, he doesn't have much time to think about it. 

Sia and Ishani thought it would be best to know more about Randhawa and Shergills, so they are trying to search in Google, however, they, again and again, coming face with the information which is on their website. No additional information at all. Howbeit, after searching for four hours, Sia gets to see an article about Suhasini and Virendra Randhawa.

Sia immediately calls everyone and says, they got to know about Suhasini and Virendra where Kailash felt he has heard these names before; Another side Sejal is terrified because according to her knowledge, regarding Randhawa and Shergill, there is no news which is not known them or which they didn't release. "Then how come Sia got the link about Nana and Nani," thinks Sejal.

Written by: @Abhyudaya

Contributed by: @BhataktiAtma

Until next update, be kind, safe and courageous :) 

Thread 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5197552?ri=6&rv=6449

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like Kailash chachu.....hopefully he will find out who sabotaged the deal😉

Wouldn't that be a sight to see.....😂 poor Ap

Loved it ❤❤