Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Oh absolutely loved it ❤❤❤❤

U go Riddhima...get the  away from these toxic people (except dadi and sia❤❤)

Jisse dekho har baat pe Riddhima ko blame krta rehta hai.......so much of planning and plotting....like seriously ppl...aur kuch kaam nai hai kya yum logo ke passs.....galat kaamo mai kitna dimag chltate ho....😐😐😐😐😐😐

Well abhi chla lo....btw nai scapegoat dhoond lo.....😎😎🤣

And Vanshie boy......tumhara regret and pain ka samay is abt to strt....and to some extent has already strted😎😎😎 thought u don't realize it right now.

Am waiting for chachu to return home....let's see what is his pov regarding all the shit happening in VR Mansion 😎😎😎😎😉

Loved it ❤❤❤

Thank you 😊❤️

She has started distancing herself away from them on the emotional front at least.

That's the only job they seem to have.

Riddhu is sweet hence they take it for granted had it been any other girl sabka band bajati but no worries Riddhu is learning these people aren't worthy of her at least not now.

Exactlyyyy😎

Will get to know in the next two chapters.

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

I'm LOVVIINGGGG this side of Riddhu, not caring about vansh or the family anymore!!!!

Let her go away, uske baad pata lagega Vansh and the singhania familty ko, What they lost👍🏼

She is detaching herself from them slowly but still long way to go but at least the process has started😊 Yes they will realize her worth at one point. Thank you so much❤️😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

Chappy 19 is really fantastic you both doing a great job keep rocking and keep surprising as with up upcoming updates good luck both of you

Thanks a  lot,❤️ even we hope that we continue to surprise you guys with future updates😊

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

awesome chapter dear😊

can't bear Riddhu as punching bag. i like she stood up for herself. but very disappointed with vansh...💔 some part of me still wants to see some humanity in him. i am going to repeat HUMANITY not LOVE towards riddhima ........is it wrong😭 ???? why it is so importance for him his significance in Riddhima's life ??? what about her significance in his life??? everything is about him😭

In future even he repents it will be never forgivable...🥺  Divorce is not easy......it is very heartbreaking. i don't know in future are they going to be together or not.....but give some sensible talks between Riansh....no planning no plotting no assumption no revenge.....just simple talk regarding divorce. i think it is needed. so it will be acceptable when he repents otherwise it will be meaningless.🥱 i hope i am making my point....😒

Ragini didi ko laddu khana bhi hain aur rakhna bhi hainsmiley39 

riddhima and ridhya convo is so sweet.😊 

Update soon. take care both of you😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

wow proud of sejal n the way she ranted on Kabir was awesome. I m really liking this riddihima alot she is standing up for herself please do continue bye sumi don't want to talk about idiot Vansh

Sejal ka bas chale toh woh toh Kabir ka bharta bana de😆 I think the one reason for the change in her is that even with all abnormality in their relation in show Vansh has been there for Riddhima whenever possible plus here she has Sejal with her someone she can trust blindly and rely on. The next part will be out tomorrow mostly and idiot Vansh let him be for now will talk about him when he stops being an idiot😆

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneel07

Loved this. Amazing update

Thank you :)

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

I am so tired of Riddhu being scapegoat..

If its not Riddhu someone rlse than Vansh doesn’t want to look in to matter ,how convenient!!!.

Riddhu definitely has soft corner for Ridhey 

I want to know how will they react when they know Sejal is shergill

He will learn better with time but till then he is going to be kya bolun bewakuf woh hai nahin maybe blind but yes takes Riddhu for granted.

Humm Ridhay is already winning hearts, Riddhu toh knows him since childhood soft corner toh hoga hi.

Zor Ka Zhatka Hai Zorron Se Laga Han Laga😆

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Amazing chapter yet again👏

Can't wait for the next one 

Thank you 😊❤️

The next chapter will be out mostly tomorrow😊

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

😂😂 vansh has no fans at all in this ff

Sejal is best 

She declared war and vansh understood too 🙂

True as much we all love him in the show here utni hi galiyan pad rahi hain bichare ko😆

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon10

Great update! Ridhay 😍, Vansh 😡

Thank you❤️ will send your love to him😆