Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni

Omg👏👏

What an aura sakshi has (Simone is perfect choice to play sakshi , she was just awesome in ek hasina thi)

The pictures made the scene more impactful👏

Loved the whole sceneâ˜ș

N ridhay is 😍😍 

I love you ridhayđŸ€Ș

Please ridhay ki entry kra do jaldi

Can't wait đŸ˜â€ïž

Please update soon ❀

The very reason I chose Simone Singh for this one she just fitted here. Ufff in EHT she was class and đŸ”„ negative but impactful classiest vamp ever.

Ridhay bhi aayega jayega kahan😆 for now we are building up towards a high point to come in next few chapters😉😈

Next will be out today or tomorrow latest😊

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alshasubhash

I really got goosebumps... Sakshi is just superb... The aura she carries is just indescribable... Splendid update 

Thank you hope you enjoy the future chapters as well and will give your feedback 🙂

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 19

“The supreme art of war is to 

subdue the enemy without fighting.”

It was just another day in VR Mansion. Just another day of a mishap, just another day of chaos, just another day of plannings and plottings of family members against each other, just another day of the blame game, and just another day of Riddhima being accused and charged as the culprit of the file that had been misplaced/exchanged for the aerospace project that the Rai Singhania men lost. Just like any other day Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania was the scapegoat and punching bag for the people of the Rai Singhania family for everything that goes wrong in their lives.

Flashback

2 hours ago

It was in the afternoon Vansh along with the rest of the men of the family marched into the house all blazed up. First the losses of the deal than the humiliation in front of the all big shots of the business world in India. It wasn’t the time to mess with him, he was on the hunt. One look at their face and Anupriya knew what might have happened.

Coming inside the house seeing them Ishani moved towards them and asked Vansh

“What happened Bhai? Did you win the contract? I am sure you must have gotten it silly me why I did even asked the question? There is no one who can beat you and this time you all worked on this as a team. There was no way you would have lost it.” 

pride and arrogance were evident in her voice for her elder brotherVansh Rai Singhania.

“Ishani we lost the deal” 

Aryan informed her stepping forward with a disappointed voice.

“What but how?” 

Ishani asked when Aryan continued with 

“We did not just lose the deal but also today’s incident has made a mockery of us in front of the entire business fraternity.” 

and finished with frustration and embarrassment clearly visible on each one of the men’s face present there.

â€œWhat happened?”

Dadi asked in a worried voice looking at their faces and hearing the conversation between Ishani and Aryan, who came there along with the rest of the house members gathering there.

“Someone changed the file that was supposed to be submitted and compromised us.”

Vansh replied Dadi in a low voice but his anger that was present in his voice wasn’t missed by anyone.

“The file and proposal which was presented to them on behalf of our company were termed as childish by Mrs Sakshi Randhawa Shergill herself. That kind of statement from her is not good for us. It’s capable of putting a dent in our reputation and goodwill in the international market in a field which is new for us. It’s like a huge roadblock even before we started.” 

Vansh finished rubbing his face in frustration.

“But how?”

Ishani asked confused.

“Isn’t it obvious Ishani, it’s done by someone from home,” 

Aryan replied sarcastically.

“But who can do it and from home? This deal was important for everyone in the family. Not just business it would have made our family one of the most influential people on this continent. No one in our house would jeopardize something like that.” 

Chachi said looking at everyone.

“Chachi is right who will gain anything by pulling this kind of stunt. Agreed our family isn’t perfect and we do have our differences between us but that does not mean we’ll do our own harm in pursuit to pull other down. Along with Vanshbhai, Angre, Chachu, and Aryan, they all have worked equally hard for this deal.”

Sia said trying to make sense.

â€œVansh where did you last kept the file and was it still in place I mean is it possible that it had been exchanged after we took it with us for submission or before?” 

Chachu asked looking at Vansh.

(Note: Here I am taking creative liberty generally it takes days for tender opening, closure, and then finally revealing the winner)

“Chachu it was kept at its usual place in the home office in the drawer of his desk where Vansh usually keeps his files,” 

Riddhima answered

“How did you know where do Vansh keep his files?” 

Anupriya asked Riddhima the doubtfulness and accusatory tone wasn’t missed by everyone.

“What do you mean by it mummyji? Isn’t it common sense it’s where he always keeps his files and everyone at home knows about it? So how come it’s a big deal if I know about it?” 

Riddhima asked with a no-big-deal-why-so-much-fuss expression on her face.

“True it’s no big deal but as Chanchal and Sia said none in the house will do such a thing but I am not sure. I mean I understand how you must feel after what Vansh did with you. It’s okay it’s totally understandable.” 

Anupriya said with a sympathizing and understanding voice making Riddhima look at her in confusion and thought â€œWhat is she up to now?”

“What are you trying to say mummyji? Be clear.” 

Riddhima said to Anupriya getting a little irked.

“Well, all I am saying is it's okay that you must have felt betrayed, and maybe you might have wanted to take revenge on him and teach him a lesson. Maybe you thought by replacing the file and making him lose the tender along with making him embarrass will be a nice way to avenge him. It’s alright but Riddhima you should have thought about the rest of us. I mean whatever Vansh did was not right but divorcing him was your decision. Also along with Vansh, Angre, Rudra, and Aryan also worked hard for this. At least you should have thought about them. You should have thought about this family. This tender meant a lot for us all.” 

Anupriya said showing little fake disappointment while Riddhima looked at her shocked at the blatant manipulative accusation in the garb of concern and understanding.

“Anupriya what are you saying? Riddhima would never do such a thing” 

Dadi said not believing her though Anupriya successfully brought the doubt in everyone else’s mind when Riddhima said

“I did no such thing. Why would I do something like that to take revenge on Vansh? Even if I would take revenge from him I have other ways I don’t need to stoop low like that.”

“Mom is right. Let’s not forget that you always used to keep snooping around in the house spying on us. Okay maybe you haven’t done any such thing in a while but how do we trust you it isn’t an act of yours?” 

Ishani said with a smirk.

“Fine let’s do one thing let’s check the CCTV footage. We’ll know who all went to my home office and when. If you are innocent we’ll know if not we’ll know even that. Though for your own sake pray that the proofs don’t come against you but in your favour. Trust me Riddhima because if proven otherwise no one will be able to save you from me.” 

Vansh declared with a snarl threatening her in the end.

When the CCTV footage was played unfortunately it wasn’t in Riddhima’s favour. Yet again it was a set up for Riddhima. Like always no one believed her when she claimed the otherwise. Then an enraged Vansh walked threateningly towards Riddhima.

She was pissed and angry alright. Sejal Shergill was furious at how easily all these people blame and target Riddhima. How every time it’s her who is used as a scapegoat for all their dirty deeds. She was enraged at how Vansh was threatening and coming chargingly towards Riddhima.

However, the first person to reach Ridhima to give comfort was Sejal. Once she held Ridhima the way Sejal looked at Vansh, he understood Sejal had declared war, and that is protecting Ridhima from everyone which includes himself too. They both had a staredown none ready to back off.

Looking at the scene in front of her Anupriya gave a smirk to herself and thought how Kabir called at night again after the girls were gone for their night-out since she had informed him about Riddhima and Vansh’s divorce. How did he ask her to replace the file? How she did exchanged the files in the morning before the men left for the meet at the breakfast table itself. Then how she rigged with the CCTV footages as well and to make sure the blame goes to Riddhima.

It did not go unnoticed by Sejal making her even angrier than she already was.

However just the inspector Mohan Pandey stepped forward and announced that the video footages are tampered with.

“Look at it Mr Singhania the video is on loop. Your wife entered in your office in the morning and left out of the house in the evening right. In the morning when she entered and came out till then the file was in its place since after that even you entered your office along with other men of the house. As you all have been in there for a long time I am assuming you all were discussing and working on that deal of yours.” 

The inspector said looking at them and getting a nod from them he continued 

“Then in the evening as this video is showing your wife entered again in your office but the timing and the video don’t match.” 

Inspector Mohan said pointing at the video footages and observing them.

“Also by that time, we were already out of the house along with your own sister Sia. We left in front of you, Dadi, Aryan and your sister Ishani were present there remember. Then we came back in the morning after you all had left for the tender opening ceremony in front of your Dadi. If you don’t trust me ask your sister and your grandmother. I hope at least you will trust their words if not mine or my friend’s.” 

Sejal said coming forwards. 

“Yes, bhaiya Sejal is right. It can’t be bhabhi. We went out together and came back together.” 

Sia supplied supporting Sejal’s statement.

“If you'll still have any doubts I can investigate it and get to the bottom of it and get the real culprit for you.” 

Inspector Mohan Panday offered.

“It's okay. No need. Already enough drama had happened and anyways the damage is done.” 

Vansh said declining the officer’s offer.

Flashback Ends

After all, the drama was over everyone went back to their respective rooms.

“Uggghhhh pick up the phone you loser,” 

Sejal shouted at the phone when after another ring it was picked up from the other end. Even before a reply can come she shouted at the person

“Good morning sleeping beauty. Hope you had a lovely morning even though your evil mommy dearest ruined our day which though started on a good note but moving ahead got spoiled because of her dirty schemes.”

“What happened now Sejal? Why are you shouting? Tone it down my ears works just fine but with all that screaming of yours my eardrums may get damaged.” 

Kabir’s annoyed and sleepy voice came from the other end.

“What happened? Huh, don't act as if you don’t know. We had a deal, Kabir, I’ll help you but in return no harming me and Riddhima in what so ever way that includes no more using her as a scapegoat for your tricks and plays.” 

Sejal ranted at Kabir.

“Wait what are you talking? What did I do? When did I put her in a spot after our deal?” 

Kabir asked with raised eyebrows though it wasn’t visible to the Sejal.

â€œWow are you and your mother playing a double game here with us or do you mother and son have a communication problem or is it a relationship problem itself?” 

Sejal asked with a sarcastic comment and then continued with

“On one hand son makes a plan then, on the other hand, his mom plans something to encounter it. Do you not get along with each other much or what?”

“Ok, that’s enough. You promised to pass information to me yet you did not tell anything about it to me. You are Riddhima’s best friend before announcing a divorce in front of everyone else she would have confided in you. You are the first person who has got to know about her decision then why did not you inform me about it. Even you seem to be playing games here it seems to me.” 

Kabir threw back at her with an edge in his voice.

“Why so pissy? Had not your mommy already informed you about it? It’s not like had I not informed you, you wouldn’t have received the news. You already have your momma dearest to do your biddings I don’t understand why you need us girls in the first place.” 

Sejal said with a mocking tone making Kabir grit his teeth in anger at her insulting tone.

Though I know it is because you are coward of first grade who hides behind women. Its because you are not capable enough. Though I know all of it but will still ask you since it is too much fun humiliate and embarrass you to miss the opportunity. Sejal thought with a smirk on her face. 

Then continued with a 

“Listen the only reason I called you is to warn you. This should be the last time when you have pulled up a stunt like that. If it happens again the deal is off and I’ll let everyone know about your little cutesy secret. Even if you aren’t involved and your mom is a solo player here let her know to not repeat any of it again because then before anything happens to you it will be her who’ll be kicked out of the house.” 

finishing with a threat and cuts the call.

“What?”

Kailash asked with a huh expression in his voice and on his face.

â€œYes, Chachu we lost that project and let’s not talk about the rest,” 

Vansh informed him with a disappointment clear in his voice.

Shaking his head Kishore informed him

“I am coming back.” 

saying so he cut the call.

What is even happening there? First Vansh and Riddhima’s divorce due to that girl Ragini then this? Thinking so he got lost in his thoughts.

In the evening it was a surprise to everyone when Mr Chauhan arrived well except of course for two people Sejal and Riddhima. He came with the court orders for the divorce proceedings and some papers that needed to be signed. Though it was Riddhima who initiated the talks about the divorce yet it was also she who was getting affected more emotionally. 

So when she moved ahead faster than expected it surprised everyone. That one move was enough for people to realize that the woman had finally had enough and is eager to get done and move on and ahead. She wanted to go away for good it was clear. The thought did not go well with Dadi, Sia and Vansh. After Riddhima signed the papers it was forwarded towards Vansh who took his sweet time while giving glances towards Riddhima like trying to gauge her reactions while she was looking on the other side.

“All right then. It’s just 6 months more until and unless either of you decides otherwise. If not then you two can go your separate ways, of course, the court sessions will be there and they will give you chance and ask you to solve your differences.” 

Mr Chauhan saying so informed everyone.

Once the paper formalities were done with Mr Chauhan left with his team but not before giving a nod to Riddhima and Sejal who blinked her eyes at him in response which did not go unnoticed by Vansh.

How the hell Sejal knows him Riddhima still understandable but Sejal? Vansh wondered thinking.

It was final today the papers were signed. Soon the court proceedings will start and once these 6 months are over she would be out of this house and their lives for good. She would never come back. Lost in her thoughts she was in her room she thought while tears started dropping from her eyes without her realizing it. It was then and how Ragini saw her and came inside her room.

“Are you sure you’ll be able to go through this without regretting it later?” 

Ragini said to Riddhima then looking at her confused face, coming to sit beside her she continued with

“I mean what if later on you felt like you did a mistake and want to return to Vansh? He is going to move on and with whom he is pretty clear about his future. What about you?”

while trying to gauge Riddhima's expressions and her reactions.

“I am not going to come back. If that’s what you want to know.” 

Riddhima said to her.

“You are saying it now but what if in future you do want to return?  Let’s be honest you are a kind of a girl who has a tendency to love deeply, immensely and limitlessly. Someone who’ll do anything for a loved one and you did love Vansh truly no you still do love him truly.” 

Ragini said lying on the bed beside her and looking at her.

“Let me make this clear it is true that I loved Vansh and still hold feelings for him. It’s not easy to get over so soon. You should know better. It’ll take time but the day I leave from here him, his life and everyone here will have no place and significance in my life. From that day onwards I’ll consciously make efforts to not cross paths with people of this house. Though agree things do not work the way we plan so chances are our paths might collide and cross but at that point, he'll be non-existent for me. He’ll be like any other person we come across in the paths of our life. Like a person, we cross while walking on a road or a street very much present there yet nothing to do with us or our lives. just another person like many on this planet full of humans.” 

Riddhima said looking in Ragini’s eyes with a determined look in her own eyes.

Unbeknown to the two women inside the room Vansh who was standing outside heard their talks and it left a not so nice feeling. He didn’t like what he heard Riddhima say. It left a bitter taste to him. How come I’ll have no significance in her life?

Then he saw Ragini standing up to leave and hid behind the wall. After she left he turned to go inside when he saw Riddhima picking up her mobile and dialled a number. For some reason, he did not want to go in he wanted to see and listen who she was calling to. The smile on her face stopped him from going inside.

Whoever it might be picked up in a single ring. Seems like the person has a way to free time for them to pick up his wife’s call in a single ring. Vansh thought with whatever look on his face and an eye roll.

“I am sorry” 

were the first words he heard Riddhima say to the person on the other end.

“What are you apologizing for it was me who was being unreasonable. I shouldn’t have talked to you like that yesterday. I absolutely hated after arguing with you I don’t like fighting with you.” 

Riddhima said to the person on the other end grumbling like a baby sounding absolutely adorable.

Okay, she is cuteness overloaded. Vansh thought still looking at her.  

Then he saw her folding her legs sitting comfortably with a huge smile on her face she continued with 

“Once I am done here. I and Sejal we are going to land ourselves and bug you. So enjoy as much you can till it lasts which is only 6 months of solitude and piece or maybe even less.”

(Pause) 

“I am absolutely fine and all right don’t worry about me and if I felt I am not okay I’ll call you and you can get me outa here.”

Okay, who is she talking with? Vansh thought. After a little more chitchat the call was ended. Thinking of questioning her, he entered the room only to be ignored by her.

It felt nice talking with our very own Mr Randhawa. She wasn’t happy since their fight, and now after apologizing him and clearing out things with him she was happy. The sweetest Mr Ridhay Singh Randhawa felt sorry for shouting at her and even said sorry for it. Silly him why was he sorry it was her own fault and hence she said the same to him. She felt the smile he gave at that or the eye roll when once she mentioned about her being there after divorce or his concerned filled voice when he asked about her wellbeing regarding it. 

Though he talks less yet he is the one who knows about her needs and is always there for her even when she didn't know it or realized it. Riddhima thought with a smile and ignored when she saw Vansh entering the room and coming towards her. She was in no mood to deal with him after noon’s fiasco. Anyways soon he wouldn’t have any rights to question her about anything he better get used to it from now itself.  

Written by: @BhataktiAtma

Contributed by: @Abhyudaya 

Until next update be safe, kind and courageous :) 

Chapter 20 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5187277?pn=147#155206714

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved the update👏

Arre iss khandan ki problem kya hai

Har baat k liye riddhu ko blame kr dete hai😡

Aur ye ragini

O behena tu vansh pe dhyan de kahi woh hath se na nikl jayeđŸ€Ł

Apni riddhu ne toh pkka mann bna liya tere good for nothing Vansh ko chhodne kađŸ€Ș

Me to ridhay

Why so cute

Abhu n bhaktiđŸ€—

Thank you so much for this FFđŸ€—

Please update soon ❀

Edited by Gurikaur_ginni - 3 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Brilliant update! 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow...that was a gripping chapter!  I cant wait to find out what Vansh has to say to her.

Please continue...😊

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh absolutely loved it ❀❀❀❀

U go Riddhima...get the  away from these toxic people (except dadi and sia❀❀)

Jisse dekho har baat pe Riddhima ko blame krta rehta hai.......so much of planning and plotting....like seriously ppl...aur kuch kaam nai hai kya yum logo ke passs.....galat kaamo mai kitna dimag chltate ho....😐😐😐😐😐😐

Well abhi chla lo....btw nai scapegoat dhoond lo.....đŸ˜ŽđŸ˜ŽđŸ€Ł

And Vanshie boy......tumhara regret and pain ka samay is abt to strt....and to some extent has already strted😎😎😎 thought u don't realize it right now.

Am waiting for chachu to return home....let's see what is his pov regarding all the shit happening in VR Mansion 😎😎😎😎😉

Loved it ❀❀❀

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm LOVVIINGGGG this side of Riddhu, not caring about vansh or the family anymore!!!!

Let her go away, uske baad pata lagega Vansh and the singhania familty ko, What they lostđŸ‘đŸŒ

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chappy 19 is really fantastic you both doing a great job keep rocking and keep surprising as with up upcoming updates good luck both of you

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Chapter 19

“The supreme art of war is to 

subdue the enemy without fighting.”

It was just another day in VR Mansion. Just another day of a mishap, just another day of chaos, just another day of plannings and plottings of family members against each other, just another day of the blame game, and just another day of Riddhima being accused and charged as the culprit of the file that had been misplaced/exchanged for the aerospace project that the Rai Singhania men lost. Just like any other day Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania was the scapegoat and punching bag for the people of the Rai Singhania family for everything that goes wrong in their lives.

Flashback

2 hours ago

It was in the afternoon Vansh along with the rest of the men of the family marched into the house all blazed up. First the losses of the deal than the humiliation in front of the all big shots of the business world in India. It wasn’t the time to mess with him, he was on the hunt. One look at their face and Anupriya knew what might have happened.

Coming inside the house seeing them Ishani moved towards them and asked Vansh

“What happened Bhai? Did you win the contract? I am sure you must have gotten it silly me why I did even asked the question? There is no one who can beat you and this time you all worked on this as a team. There was no way you would have lost it.” 

pride and arrogance were evident in her voice for her elder brotherVansh Rai Singhania.

“Ishani we lost the deal” 

Aryan informed her stepping forward with a disappointed voice.

“What but how?” 

Ishani asked when Aryan continued with 

“We did not just lose the deal but also today’s incident has made a mockery of us in front of the entire business fraternity.” 

and finished with frustration and embarrassment clearly visible on each one of the men’s face present there.

â€œWhat happened?”

Dadi asked in a worried voice looking at their faces and hearing the conversation between Ishani and Aryan, who came there along with the rest of the house members gathering there.

“Someone changed the file that was supposed to be submitted and compromised us.”

Vansh replied Dadi in a low voice but his anger that was present in his voice wasn’t missed by anyone.

“The file and proposal which was presented to them on behalf of our company were termed as childish by Mrs Sakshi Randhawa Shergill herself. That kind of statement from her is not good for us. It’s capable of putting a dent in our reputation and goodwill in the international market in a field which is new for us. It’s like a huge roadblock even before we started.” 

Vansh finished rubbing his face in frustration.

“But how?”

Ishani asked confused.

“Isn’t it obvious Ishani, it’s done by someone from home,” 

Aryan replied sarcastically.

“But who can do it and from home? This deal was important for everyone in the family. Not just business it would have made our family one of the most influential people on this continent. No one in our house would jeopardize something like that.” 

Chachi said looking at everyone.

“Chachi is right who will gain anything by pulling this kind of stunt. Agreed our family isn’t perfect and we do have our differences between us but that does not mean we’ll do our own harm in pursuit to pull other down. Along with Vanshbhai, Angre, Chachu, and Aryan, they all have worked equally hard for this deal.”

Sia said trying to make sense.

â€œVansh where did you last kept the file and was it still in place I mean is it possible that it had been exchanged after we took it with us for submission or before?” 

Chachu asked looking at Vansh.

(Note: Here I am taking creative liberty generally it takes days for tender opening, closure, and then finally revealing the winner)

“Chachu it was kept at its usual place in the home office in the drawer of his desk where Vansh usually keeps his files,” 

Riddhima answered

“How did you know where do Vansh keep his files?” 

Anupriya asked Riddhima the doubtfulness and accusatory tone wasn’t missed by everyone.

“What do you mean by it mummyji? Isn’t it common sense it’s where he always keeps his files and everyone at home knows about it? So how come it’s a big deal if I know about it?” 

Riddhima asked with a no-big-deal-why-so-much-fuss expression on her face.

“True it’s no big deal but as Chanchal and Sia said none in the house will do such a thing but I am not sure. I mean I understand how you must feel after what Vansh did with you. It’s okay it’s totally understandable.” 

Anupriya said with a sympathizing and understanding voice making Riddhima look at her in confusion and thought â€œWhat is she up to now?”

“What are you trying to say mummyji? Be clear.” 

Riddhima said to Anupriya getting a little irked.

“Well, all I am saying is it's okay that you must have felt betrayed, and maybe you might have wanted to take revenge on him and teach him a lesson. Maybe you thought by replacing the file and making him lose the tender along with making him embarrass will be a nice way to avenge him. It’s alright but Riddhima you should have thought about the rest of us. I mean whatever Vansh did was not right but divorcing him was your decision. Also along with Vansh, Angre, Rudra, and Aryan also worked hard for this. At least you should have thought about them. You should have thought about this family. This tender meant a lot for us all.” 

Anupriya said showing little fake disappointment while Riddhima looked at her shocked at the blatant manipulative accusation in the garb of concern and understanding.

“Anupriya what are you saying? Riddhima would never do such a thing” 

Dadi said not believing her though Anupriya successfully brought the doubt in everyone else’s mind when Riddhima said

“I did no such thing. Why would I do something like that to take revenge on Vansh? Even if I would take revenge from him I have other ways I don’t need to stoop low like that.”

“Mom is right. Let’s not forget that you always used to keep snooping around in the house spying on us. Okay maybe you haven’t done any such thing in a while but how do we trust you it isn’t an act of yours?” 

Ishani said with a smirk.

“Fine let’s do one thing let’s check the CCTV footage. We’ll know who all went to my home office and when. If you are innocent we’ll know if not we’ll know even that. Though for your own sake pray that the proofs don’t come against you but in your favour. Trust me Riddhima because if proven otherwise no one will be able to save you from me.” 

Vansh declared with a snarl threatening her in the end.

When the CCTV footage was played unfortunately it wasn’t in Riddhima’s favour. Yet again it was a set up for Riddhima. Like always no one believed her when she claimed the otherwise. Then an enraged Vansh walked threateningly towards Riddhima.

She was pissed and angry alright. Sejal Shergill was furious at how easily all these people blame and target Riddhima. How every time it’s her who is used as a scapegoat for all their dirty deeds. She was enraged at how Vansh was threatening and coming chargingly towards Riddhima.

However, the first person to reach Ridhima to give comfort was Sejal. Once she held Ridhima the way Sejal looked at Vansh, he understood Sejal had declared war, and that is protecting Ridhima from everyone which includes himself too. They both had a staredown none ready to back off.

Looking at the scene in front of her Anupriya gave a smirk to herself and thought how Kabir called at night again after the girls were gone for their night-out since she had informed him about Riddhima and Vansh’s divorce. How did he ask her to replace the file? How she did exchanged the files in the morning before the men left for the meet at the breakfast table itself. Then how she rigged with the CCTV footages as well and to make sure the blame goes to Riddhima.

It did not go unnoticed by Sejal making her even angrier than she already was.

However just the inspector Mohan Pandey stepped forward and announced that the video footages are tampered with.

“Look at it Mr Singhania the video is on loop. Your wife entered in your office in the morning and left out of the house in the evening right. In the morning when she entered and came out till then the file was in its place since after that even you entered your office along with other men of the house. As you all have been in there for a long time I am assuming you all were discussing and working on that deal of yours.” 

The inspector said looking at them and getting a nod from them he continued 

“Then in the evening as this video is showing your wife entered again in your office but the timing and the video don’t match.” 

Inspector Mohan said pointing at the video footages and observing them.

“Also by that time, we were already out of the house along with your own sister Sia. We left in front of you, Dadi, Aryan and your sister Ishani were present there remember. Then we came back in the morning after you all had left for the tender opening ceremony in front of your Dadi. If you don’t trust me ask your sister and your grandmother. I hope at least you will trust their words if not mine or my friend’s.” 

Sejal said coming forwards. 

“Yes, bhaiya Sejal is right. It can’t be bhabhi. We went out together and came back together.” 

Sia supplied supporting Sejal’s statement.

“If you'll still have any doubts I can investigate it and get to the bottom of it and get the real culprit for you.” 

Inspector Mohan Panday offered.

“It's okay. No need. Already enough drama had happened and anyways the damage is done.” 

Vansh said declining the officer’s offer.

Flashback Ends

After all, the drama was over everyone went back to their respective rooms.

“Uggghhhh pick up the phone you loser,” 

Sejal shouted at the phone when after another ring it was picked up from the other end. Even before a reply can come she shouted at the person

“Good morning sleeping beauty. Hope you had a lovely morning even though your evil mommy dearest ruined our day which though started on a good note but moving ahead got spoiled because of her dirty schemes.”

“What happened now Sejal? Why are you shouting? Tone it down my ears works just fine but with all that screaming of yours my eardrums may get damaged.” 

Kabir’s annoyed and sleepy voice came from the other end.

“What happened? Huh, don't act as if you don’t know. We had a deal, Kabir, I’ll help you but in return no harming me and Riddhima in what so ever way that includes no more using her as a scapegoat for your tricks and plays.” 

Sejal ranted at Kabir.

“Wait what are you talking? What did I do? When did I put her in a spot after our deal?” 

Kabir asked with raised eyebrows though it wasn’t visible to the Sejal.

â€œWow are you and your mother playing a double game here with us or do you mother and son have a communication problem or is it a relationship problem itself?” 

Sejal asked with a sarcastic comment and then continued with

“On one hand son makes a plan then, on the other hand, his mom plans something to encounter it. Do you not get along with each other much or what?”

“Ok, that’s enough. You promised to pass information to me yet you did not tell anything about it to me. You are Riddhima’s best friend before announcing a divorce in front of everyone else she would have confided in you. You are the first person who has got to know about her decision then why did not you inform me about it. Even you seem to be playing games here it seems to me.” 

Kabir threw back at her with an edge in his voice.

“Why so pissy? Had not your mommy already informed you about it? It’s not like had I not informed you, you wouldn’t have received the news. You already have your momma dearest to do your biddings I don’t understand why you need us girls in the first place.” 

Sejal said with a mocking tone making Kabir grit his teeth in anger at her insulting tone.

Though I know it is because you are coward of first grade who hides behind women. Its because you are not capable enough. Though I know all of it but will still ask you since it is too much fun humiliate and embarrass you to miss the opportunity. Sejal thought with a smirk on her face. 

Then continued with a 

“Listen the only reason I called you is to warn you. This should be the last time when you have pulled up a stunt like that. If it happens again the deal is off and I’ll let everyone know about your little cutesy secret. Even if you aren’t involved and your mom is a solo player here let her know to not repeat any of it again because then before anything happens to you it will be her who’ll be kicked out of the house.” 

finishing with a threat and cuts the call.

“What?”

Kailash asked with a huh expression in his voice and on his face.

â€œYes, Chachu we lost that project and let’s not talk about the rest,” 

Vansh informed him with a disappointment clear in his voice.

Shaking his head Kishore informed him

“I am coming back.” 

saying so he cut the call.

What is even happening there? First Vansh and Riddhima’s divorce due to that girl Ragini then this? Thinking so he got lost in his thoughts.

In the evening it was a surprise to everyone when Mr Chauhan arrived well except of course for two people Sejal and Riddhima. He came with the court orders for the divorce proceedings and some papers that needed to be signed. Though it was Riddhima who initiated the talks about the divorce yet it was also she who was getting affected more emotionally. 

So when she moved ahead faster than expected it surprised everyone. That one move was enough for people to realize that the woman had finally had enough and is eager to get done and move on and ahead. She wanted to go away for good it was clear. The thought did not go well with Dadi, Sia and Vansh. After Riddhima signed the papers it was forwarded towards Vansh who took his sweet time while giving glances towards Riddhima like trying to gauge her reactions while she was looking on the other side.

“All right then. It’s just 6 months more until and unless either of you decides otherwise. If not then you two can go your separate ways, of course, the court sessions will be there and they will give you chance and ask you to solve your differences.” 

Mr Chauhan saying so informed everyone.

Once the paper formalities were done with Mr Chauhan left with his team but not before giving a nod to Riddhima and Sejal who blinked her eyes at him in response which did not go unnoticed by Vansh.

How the hell Sejal knows him Riddhima still understandable but Sejal? Vansh wondered thinking.

It was final today the papers were signed. Soon the court proceedings will start and once these 6 months are over she would be out of this house and their lives for good. She would never come back. Lost in her thoughts she was in her room she thought while tears started dropping from her eyes without her realizing it. It was then and how Ragini saw her and came inside her room.

“Are you sure you’ll be able to go through this without regretting it later?” 

Ragini said to Riddhima then looking at her confused face, coming to sit beside her she continued with

“I mean what if later on you felt like you did a mistake and want to return to Vansh? He is going to move on and with whom he is pretty clear about his future. What about you?”

while trying to gauge Riddhima's expressions and her reactions.

“I am not going to come back. If that’s what you want to know.” 

Riddhima said to her.

“You are saying it now but what if in future you do want to return?  Let’s be honest you are a kind of a girl who has a tendency to love deeply, immensely and limitlessly. Someone who’ll do anything for a loved one and you did love Vansh truly no you still do love him truly.” 

Ragini said lying on the bed beside her and looking at her.

“Let me make this clear it is true that I loved Vansh and still hold feelings for him. It’s not easy to get over so soon. You should know better. It’ll take time but the day I leave from here him, his life and everyone here will have no place and significance in my life. From that day onwards I’ll consciously make efforts to not cross paths with people of this house. Though agree things do not work the way we plan so chances are our paths might collide and cross but at that point, he'll be non-existent for me. He’ll be like any other person we come across in the paths of our life. Like a person, we cross while walking on a road or a street very much present there yet nothing to do with us or our lives. just another person like many on this planet full of humans.” 

Riddhima said looking in Ragini’s eyes with a determined look in her own eyes.

Unbeknown to the two women inside the room Vansh who was standing outside heard their talks and it left a not so nice feeling. He didn’t like what he heard Riddhima say. It left a bitter taste to him. How come I’ll have no significance in her life?

Then he saw Ragini standing up to leave and hid behind the wall. After she left he turned to go inside when he saw Riddhima picking up her mobile and dialled a number. For some reason, he did not want to go in he wanted to see and listen who she was calling to. The smile on her face stopped him from going inside.

Whoever it might be picked up in a single ring. Seems like the person has a way to free time for them to pick up his wife’s call in a single ring. Vansh thought with whatever look on his face and an eye roll.

“I am sorry” 

were the first words he heard Riddhima say to the person on the other end.

“What are you apologizing for it was me who was being unreasonable. I shouldn’t have talked to you like that yesterday. I absolutely hated after arguing with you I don’t like fighting with you.” 

Riddhima said to the person on the other end grumbling like a baby sounding absolutely adorable.

Okay, she is cuteness overloaded. Vansh thought still looking at her.  

Then he saw her folding her legs sitting comfortably with a huge smile on her face she continued with 

“Once I am done here. I and Sejal we are going to land ourselves and bug you. So enjoy as much you can till it lasts which is only 6 months of solitude and piece or maybe even less.”

(Pause) 

“I am absolutely fine and all right don’t worry about me and if I felt I am not okay I’ll call you and you can get me outa here.”

Okay, who is she talking with? Vansh thought. After a little more chitchat the call was ended. Thinking of questioning her, he entered the room only to be ignored by her.

It felt nice talking with our very own Mr Randhawa. She wasn’t happy since their fight, and now after apologizing him and clearing out things with him she was happy. The sweetest Mr Ridhay Singh Randhawa felt sorry for shouting at her and even said sorry for it. Silly him why was he sorry it was her own fault and hence she said the same to him. She felt the smile he gave at that or the eye roll when once she mentioned about her being there after divorce or his concerned filled voice when he asked about her wellbeing regarding it. 

Though he talks less yet he is the one who knows about her needs and is always there for her even when she didn't know it or realized it. Riddhima thought with a smile and ignored when she saw Vansh entering the room and coming towards her. She was in no mood to deal with him after noon’s fiasco. Anyways soon he wouldn’t have any rights to question her about anything he better get used to it from now itself.  

Written by: @BhataktiAtma

Contributed by: @Abhyudaya 

Until next update be safe, kind and courageous :) 

wow proud of sejal n the way she ranted on Kabir was awesome. I m really liking this riddihima alot she is standing up for herself please do continue bye sumi don't want to talk about idiot Vansh