Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Agreed clearly RK is not attracted to Aloo one bit. Why are they being forced to marry each other for business reasons? 

Why is Aloo ready to marry RK and throw her career when she's at the peak of it?

Actresses could now remain at the top for at least mid-30s. Weird how Alia wants to throw it away for becoming a Kapoor bahu.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Why is Aloo ready to marry RK and throw her career when she's at the peak of it?

Actresses could now remain at the top for at least mid-30s. Weird how Alia wants to throw it away for becoming a Kapoor bahu.

Another good question! Lose Lose situation !

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this is so stupid. People really need to find better places to waste their hate. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow. people are really losing their sensitivity and sensibility completely just because they can hide behind their screen and spit shit and are not answerable for their hate. How does it matter what she wore? This is her most important day and how difficult is it to leave her alone and not be nasty on just this one day?Just for this one day how about finding some other target to vent out your inner ugliness? 

Aanandaa thumbnail

Another good question! Lose Lose situation !

An ever better question to ask is how are they answerable to you about their personal lives. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

An ever better question to ask is how are they answerable to you about their personal lives. 

People here discuss the personal lives of every celeb. They might not be answerable to me. But I am also entitled to discuss them. I am sorry if you have a problem. Actually I have no reason to be. ðŸ˜†

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heartbleed

He might be. But a nobody is a nobody. Neha Kakkar is the biggest name in Indian music industry today. She deserves someone better than a nobody atleast. She could have married someone who is a real achiever in his life along with being a good human being like what Anushka, Sonam and Priyanka did. 

By the way I love Neha. My playlist is full of her songs and I believe she is an icon. She deserved better. That's a fact. 

I also wanna use this trick of declaring my opinion as fact and win every argument. 

Why don't you start making a list of those better people and start sending it to all the bachelorettes?

PS- I love how Shreya Ghosal, Amrita rao had married not so famous people and are having successful married life. My two fav ladies

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joycee19

She liked it, she wore it. Why is it anyone's business?

BTW, only the colors are similar. Design patterns are very different.

But people only want to bash. It makes them feel better I guess. Nothing to do with the outfits.

Bashing someone for their wedding dress is so satisfying na...ky karein bechare??

filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She and her siblings piss me off. Wasn't she the one who let her fans bash her ex-bf? Himansh.  With her overdramatic-self? I remember that incident. 

Aanandaa thumbnail

People here discuss the personal lives of every celeb. They might not be answerable to me. But I am also entitled to discuss them. I am sorry if you have a problem. Actually I have no reason to be. ðŸ˜†

I never said I had a problem. It’s just a part of the discussion, since we are into asking questions. It’s ok, you don’t have to feel sorry about it.