Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Neha deserved someone better than this nobody. Udit Narayan's son and she looked lovely together

But anyways she is looking beautiful in her wedding. 

How do you know that? Do you know the guy personally? She knows who is good for her... Maybe this “nobody” is a good human being that’s why she married him.

Edited by NoFace - 3 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoFace

How do you know that? Do you know the guy personally? She knows who is good for her... Maybe this “nobody” is a good human being that’s why she choose him.

He might be. But a nobody is a nobody. Neha Kakkar is the biggest name in Indian music industry today. She deserves someone better than a nobody atleast. She could have married someone who is a real achiever in his life along with being a good human being like what Anushka, Sonam and Priyanka did. 

By the way I love Neha. My playlist is full of her songs and I believe she is an icon. She deserved better. That's a fact. 

NoFace thumbnail

He might be. But a nobody is a nobody. Neha Kakkar is the biggest name in Indian music industry today. She deserves someone better than a nobody atleast. She could have married someone who is a real achiever in his life along with being a good human being like what Anushka, Sonam and Priyanka did. 

By the way I love Neha. My playlist is full of her songs and I believe she is an icon. She deserved better. That's a fact. 

Neha is not a gold digger who will go for just money,fame or achievements. The guy is just 26.. he has his whole life ahead of him. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoFace

Neha is not a gold digger who will go for just money,fame or achievements. The guy is just 26.. he has his whole life ahead of him. 

An achiever like Neha marrying another achiever is not digging gold. 

You said it yourself. The guy is 26 and he has done nothing in his life till now. I wonder what he is going to do in future. He is a gold digger actually. 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are they not meant to be copied ? Thats what all this stardom and endorsements is all about right ?

NoFace thumbnail

You said it yourself. The guy is 26 and he has done nothing in his life till now. I wonder what he is going to do in future. He is a gold digger actually. 

Lol 😆 An achiever  like Neha choosing her life partner based on his character rather than his wealth/achievement is not wrong either. A good person is better than a rich person. Life starts at 20, you don’t  expect everyone to be like Mark Zuckerberg..do you? 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope he has atleast Family wealth . He should bring something into the marraige  other than being a nice guy(hopefully he is).

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

heartbleed is making my eyes bleed.

What even is this "he is an underachiever and is therefore a gold digger." He is just 25 years old and has just started his life. Other top singers/rappers like Badshah/Honey Singh etc. got their break later in life and not in their early 20s!

Even if he were not successful, it doesn't mean he's a gold-digger. So any marriage should have both partners of equal standing? Isn't this classism? Absolute rubbish. Is this how one chooses a life partner? On the basis of how rich/popular they are? Ridiculous.

And this Udit Narayan son is supposed to be somewhat worthy? Wasn't he crying a few weeks back about his bank balance becoming nil? And clearly, he has no proper manners or respect for others (remember teri chaddi utarunga?). Eww.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even if he never becomes successful, how does it matter? Relationships should be about more than money and achievements. If they are compatible and he makes her happy, that's all that matters. She has enough money for both of them. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Even if he never becomes successful, how does it matter? Relationships should be about more than money and achievements. If they are compatible and he makes her happy, that's all that matters. She has enough money for both of them. 

Agreed clearly RK is not attracted to Aloo one bit. Why are they being forced to marry each other for business reasons?